mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How would your character die?

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
tbh, Viridis would die of a heart attack, the amount of stress the poor lad’s been through is incomprehensible, he needs a break before the stress breaks him.
Omg…it’s Verdi. I just got done talking about the drama of Viridis losing his memory with Squables LMAO

opp

Level 50
Ooo
I wanna add most of my characters even if they are dead cause for some reason allll of them are dead

starting from first to last ~

I forgot her name but I remember her name was like Shi something - Died from getting stabbed and bled out at a park

forgot this other char name but - she got pregnant and due to gangrp she fled and then died with her unborn child <\3

Then one of my characters I first got a lot of improvement on was Izanami - She had a lot of mental issues especially with her constant fights with her brother that she loved half to death cause their parents died right infront of her, she eventually committed suicide finding out her brother no longer cared ( Their here but no shade at all promise just wanted to explain her death since she’s still one of my fav chars :,))

Now to my alive chars!
Amancia - Uhhh.. honestly it would probably just skin cancer due to her albinism or she just went back to her home town and got killed cause in Eastern Africans believe albinos are demons and would kill them.

Olesia - my Babi girl would probably die of old happy age with her current significant other while watching her children play with her grandchildren

- I also think some random wanna be gangrper will try to get perms on her n kill her ngl just cause she’s a (hopefully) Professor LMAOO

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Uhhh TW? I can't spoiler anything I'm not smart qwq

Celeste O’Sullivan Hamilton - I almost killed her off a year or two ago before she was a caretaker, so glad I didn't now. She got to a low point in her life and jumped of a mountain infront of her sister but landed on the edge below so she only suffered brain damage. Now she would be killed off from three possible things; Her criminal life catches up to her finally, old age and peacefully, or a certain someone in her family takes vengeance and kills her.

Ji-Jae Jeong Ukiyo or 'Monika' Hamilton - In an alternative universe one which she was still out to the public as alive she would possibly die from the following factors; after 8 years of being in Karakura and deflecting from North Korea she decides to go back and save the rest of her family. Ji-Jae would've either successful faked her documents, been shot on sight, or have been sent to [REDACTED]. Saving solely her oldest sister and younger brother, not being able to save her mother or 2 younger sisters. Or, the amount of people she's messed with - including two Yakuza's and six gangs - would've finally managed to tick her off of their list. Then there are two things she would do in Karakura: burn in a fire she set aflame - overdose.

Emer O'Sullivan - [REDACTED]

Lekio De'bardi - [REDACTED]

Oscar Aldridge - I plan on having him get a fatal disease which will slowly lead to him having a permanent oxygen tank at his side, and in an alternative universe he would either; go insane, die from the disease/naturally, or be killed for his reputation.

Chiara Hideyoshi - There is various factors that could possibly kill her, such as the following; her mothers carrier (Marianna Hideyoshi) ends up getting her kidnapped or killed, she ends up gangrping or having liver failure from drinking/smoking, or being a dare devil.

Kyouya Tsukumo - Old age or disease. Nothing crazy or insane, he's my nice and peaceful character.
Updated dat

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
been thinking ab it for a bit and now i actually want to respond to this thread

miho would likely die of stress and her current state. although she’s currently very happy with the person she’s become now, it could all crumble apart so fast and that’s what she’s most stressed about. the fact that she could lose everything and everyone she’s cared about in an instant like what happened with her parents

if it’s not that, then she’ll die happily of old age after making peace with her feelings.

MRWETHERB

Level 3
Tobias would, in my ideal world, just go fuckin psycho and get murdered by a friend

theo would lose his battle to the tumor in his lungs, hmmm
Nah they aren't planned out, it was just me eyeballing it based upon lore which I've made up in my head along the way.. honestly I just made it based upon those factors and freestyled
Tobias would, in my ideal world, just go fuckin psycho and get murdered by a friend

theo would lose his battle to the tumor in his lungs, hmmm
Chad would suffer from a lung disease for a few months, but wasn’t able to be cured bc the local hospital didn’t have the corr treatment for him. He’d then eventually be thought dead in his friend’s apartment (perhaps tobi’s Theo).

This definitely has not already happened.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Chad would suffer from a lung disease for a few months, but wasn’t able to be cured bc the local hospital didn’t have the corr treatment for him. He’d then eventually be thought dead in his friend’s apartment (perhaps tobi’s Theo).

This definitely has not already happened.
>;(

alaurably

Level 7
alaurably
alaurably
Fundraiser+
How would you kill off your character, if you needed to or wanted to and had to make it relate to the plot/storyline (of your character)?
I never plan on killing off my character, I would be too sad because she is just my favorite thing ever, but I still have ideas on how it could possibly relate to her storyline.
I mainly just want to hear a everyone else’s ideas for their characters!
Laura M. Ellis would 100% die of either substance abuse or getting involved in gang stuff

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Isla - Her alter Ishima would go too far, getting her killed by probably a gang member.

Kritanta - She'd die protecting her brother misha, after someone tried to hurt him.

Shizuka - she'd succumb to her illnesses.

Taite - after she retires, her Yakuza days will come to haunt her, getting killed by someone from a Yakuza rival gang

Elijah - she'd finally find her friends killer, but finding them leads to her demise

BingBongRP

Level 6
BingBongRP
BingBongRP
Rich
How would you kill off your character, if you needed to or wanted to and had to make it relate to the plot/storyline (of your character)?
I never plan on killing off my character, I would be too sad because she is just my favorite thing ever, but I still have ideas on how it could possibly relate to her storyline.
I mainly just want to hear a everyone else’s ideas for their characters!
I would get a friend or family member to stab her slowly

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
Isla - Her alter Ishima would go too far, getting her killed by probably a gang member.

Kritanta - She'd die protecting her brother misha, after someone tried to hurt him.

Shizuka - she'd succumb to her illnesses.

Taite - after she retires, her Yakuza days will come to haunt her, getting killed by someone from a Yakuza rival gang

Elijah - she'd finally find her friends killer, but finding them leads to her demise
;sob;

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
Ayanami would die for being too dumb.
And Ocean for trying to blow up an ice cream

Spoiler: she flew, not the ice cream <3

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Ayanami would die for being too dumb.
And Ocean for trying to blow up an ice cream

Spoiler: she flew, not the ice cream <3
Kritanta's mother dies of being dumb, while Kritanta dies from protecting misha- the logic of the family is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread