mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How would your character die?

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Karl would probably get stabbed or Romeo Miyahara would perform some medical malpractice and murder him that way

Valentin would get murdered. How??? I really have no clue

Min-Hwan would probably accidentally drown himself in his aunt’s bathtub

Tae-Hyun would get mistaken for his twin brother and get fucking thrown off a cliff

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Sora is my former main character so I'll do her. I feel like she'd either die in her sleep from old age (happy way) or get killed during a fire (sad ending that involves her idea about starting up a restaurant in Hokkaido and stuff)

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
My first and main character, Micah, would most likely die in a fight or to a ghost. He has survived through a lot, but his worst encounter was against chucky. Man barely survived that

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Marilyn Tominaga: She would likely just let age take her in her sleep. She knows to stay out of trouble and to not get involved with the wrong people. She lives a fairly healthy lifestyle and would likely live to a pretty fair age.

Jason Anderson: Jason on the other hand, would likely go out protecting somebody he loves, or seeking vengeance for the murder of his sister's mother. He had already confronted the killer once, leaving a bullet in Jason's leg and his femur shattered. I doubt the killer would grant the same mercy twice over.

Last edited:

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Sefu Tanaka - Tbh, I don't really know how Sefu would die. He's like a lengthy autobiography; too many chapters to try and both read and remember every detail. All I know is that it'd be a crime related death (anything that isn't just a random senseless murder).

Yoshinaga Tsukasa - He'd probably try some online trend. Sounds pretty Tsukasa'y

Nylu Kurishiyro - Would most likely pass away in his own apartment with his shabby ol' guitar in hand. Old age.

Karma Kurishiyro/Kazushige - His name reads it loud enough

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
Though I have many character I feel like Freddie Derevo would die from eating something he was not supposed to eat. But Freddie is the main character, he cannot die.

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
my character , Kimitsu Hirai would well.. Either die from 1 of 2 things.

1 - protecting literally anyone she loves (Her bestest friend Kirin, Her wife Huang, cool bestie Kyou, Ethan but he likes pinksauce so idk, Her entire family, Her daughter Matsui)

or. .

2 - her wife would kill her with that darn spatula she keeps holding like her life depends on it. . .
(I think 2 is gonna happen)

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Blitz Chinatsu - probably one day get murdered by someone she knew at some point, surprisingly she somehow isnt dead yet.
Rei Chinatsu - probably in jail, or getting shot by someone one day.
Vivian Keigo - cancer.
Luz Valentina - due to her own stupidity
Elio Valentina - never.

m4ri

Level 9
m4ncler
m4ncler
Omega+
How would you kill off your character, if you needed to or wanted to and had to make it relate to the plot/storyline (of your character)?
I never plan on killing off my character, I would be too sad because she is just my favorite thing ever, but I still have ideas on how it could possibly relate to her storyline.
I mainly just want to hear a everyone else’s ideas for their characters!
My character would likely die from rescuing someone, I'm being serious too

sake

Level 61
vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich
nana - would either get killed by her boyfriend somehow (he's a bmd, she's a fed ) orrr get murdered by a gang member
georgia - reiko oh

usercultist

Level 21
nokunishi hinara - probably shot n killed by cops when hes on a task... or killed by shizuku kagura when noku finally tries to kill him

uehara furukawa - blood ritual

yu soyonakawaharu - blown to smithereens by a ghost

Users who are viewing this thread