https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher-application.37536/
[Two in navy blue are for the same app, they were accepted in DMS]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmeharders-journalist-application.38015/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/journalist-role-needed.38043/

DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/s_senkie-build-team-application.52239/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmesvssybaka-librarian-application.42658/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmeharders-teacher-application.38179/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmeharderdady-college-professor-application.41646/

PENDING
https://schoolrp.net/threads/https_kota-staff-application.55555/

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I have a handful of reasons why I’d like to apply for the reporter role. Still, my top few are because I love writing, I’d love to see what it’s like to be a reporter from the first-person point of view, and I believe it’d be an amazing experience to have. I feel like my strong passion for writing will drive me to do as much as I can for this faction, and I just love the idea of others reading the hard work that I’ve done for my reports and writing in general.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I have a lot of experience with writing. I’ve been writing since I was in fifth grade and I’ve always loved writing short stories or about anything I was passionate about. I’ve always loved writing horror stories / gothic literature, though I’ve been trying to get into the mindset of a reporter-like writing style where it’s right to the point and still has all the details it could have at the same time.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, I’m aware of the rules provided to me and I will follow them to the best of my ability.

Why should we accept you over others?:
You should accept me over others because it’s not that I’m just active, it’s that I’ll be working hard to reach, not too far over my quota, but just enough to have maybe one or two reports over quota. I know this will be a great opportunity to show off my writing skills and it’s an amazing time to show how passionate I am about writing, especially to people who would be interested in what I write about.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes, I do know that I have to stay neutral ICLY and OOCLY with all reports and can’t have a bias toward a specific group.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes, I do trust that I’ll be able to stay active and complete my monthly quota.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
In my opinion, being a reporter isn’t just sitting in a room and interviewing somebody, a reporter’s job is to gather information on a topic and publish it out to the world so everyone else will know the information. Reporters are usually serious and professional people who take the time out of their days to publish non-biased/neutral news articles to the public to catch up on what’s currently going on.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Full Name:

Aoife Kawaguchi O’Sullivan

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
Calico / Ms. O’Sullivan

Current Age (25+):

Past job/work experience:
I used to work at the school as a caretaker for about half a year before I took a break for some time, I then started working at two local shops, Lightning Electronics and Harecuts.

Degree/qualifications:
I’m an English major with a master’s degree who also minored in Art

Nationality and born location:
I’m Irish and I was born in Ireland

Phone Number:
030-749-5977

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

I see myself as a very outgoing and knowledgeable person, I have plenty of knowledge of the city and its people since I lived here for almost 10 years. I’m very extroverted and hard-working when it comes down to what I love doing best, I’m very friendly and pretty well-known among Karakura’s residents.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I’m very interested in writing about the government and even current crime that’s going on as of right now. I’m very interested in what goes on within the city, especially since I see a lot of what happens because I’m acquainted with many people who tell me almost everything. Yes, I’d very much consider going out of my comfort zone with reports, I love testing out new things and new experiences.

What are your expectations for the job?:
I have no set expectations, but I wish for a fun time while I work here. I do expect to have unique and outgoing co-workers who are friendly and willing to get to know everybody else that they may work with!

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
Gang Affiliation, Assault, Accessory to First Degree Murder, Vandalism

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
French, Italian, Japanese

PROMPTS:

Prompt #1
On a peaceful afternoon on Tuesday, September 20th, an Italian female with name Eleonora Hunter arrived at the Karakura Police Department. When out of the blue, Eleonora had told an officer that she was responsible for the death of 16-year-old Junko Masanori. Right after her brief ‘confession’, Eleonora was detained for questioning where she when into great detail about the entire situation and the almost exact order of how it all went.

[The audio recorder would be heard turning on, and the interview was written down under the link.]

Calico - ”To start this off, what’s your name and age?”

Eleonora - ”Eleonora Hunter and I’m 22.

Calico - ”What’s it like being in here? I know some people have been in here, but I know a lot haven’t.”

Eleonora - ”It’s fine I guess? It gets pretty boring a lot, but I do like the alone time in here when I do need it. Even though the officers aren’t the greatest, I still enjoy it here from time to time, it’s probably safer in here for me than it is outside of this place anyways!”

Calico - ”This will be a rather straightforward question, but did you do the crime?”

Eleonora - ”Funny thing is, I didn’t commit this crime. I was bored one day and I knew the kid was dead, so I went to it and said it was me to see if I would get arrested. Unsurprisingly I was arrested for something they didn’t have solid proof of other than me saying I did it, y’know? I saw her die and even though I hardly knew who she was, it was a whole group of masked people so I don’t even know who did it anyways.”

Calico
- ”Even though you did attack Officer Edgeworth, do you think you should’ve been arrested for that murder?”

Eleonora - ”Honestly, I don’t know if I should’ve been arrested or not for that murder charge. Even though I did ‘admit’ to it, I still believe they shouldn’t have arrested me since they had no solid evidence against me, just my word that I killed her and nothing else.”

Calico
- ”I see, is there anything else you’d like to add before we finish up here for today?”

Eleonora - ”I don’t have anything else to add.”

[The audio recorder would be heard turning off.]

Right when the officer thought that it was all over after Eleonora had confessed, he was attacked by her right after. Caught on CCTV within the police station where Eleonora was seen kicking the shin of Isoroku Edgeworth, he ended up dragging her though it seemed to backfire as he was shoved to the ground. The rest will be shown through a video, though it can be graphic to some viewers if they’re sensitive to violence.

[A video was linked, and no sound was heard.]

Eleonora was seen kicking Isoroku in the shin where he then pulled her out of the seat and practically dragged her before he got shoved to the floor by her. Isoroku was then seen standing up right before getting swept to the floor by Eleonora right after, Isoroku then attempted to stand up again but failed and then got headbutted by the female.

After Isoroku successfully hit Eleonora over the head with the baton and she failed attempt to take it, Irosoku hit her over the head once more where Eleonora was then seen falling to the floor, knocked out cold.

[The video cuts off.]

[The audio recorder would be heard turning on, and the interview was written down under the link.]

Calico - ”First off, would you mind telling us your full name, occupation, and age?”

Isoroku - ”Detective Inspector Isoroku Edgeworth, I am 26.”

Calico - ”Do you know why Eleonora would attack you?”

Isoroku - ”No. However, it's not uncommon for prisoners to attack the prison guards whilst being brought back and forth from the holding cells. Especially if the prisoner is unhappy with their sentence, or mentally unstable.”

Calico - ”I see… Do you think you would’ve handled the situation differently now that you look back at it?”

Isoroku - ”For the most part, no. I tried to take the least lethal course of action to keep both her and me from maximizing each other's injuries; the only thing I could've done that would've worked just as well, if not better, was pepper spraying her. However, it's not routine to hold out pepper spray in the cells.”

Calico - ”Well, before we end this conversation, is there anything you’d like to add?”

Isoroku - ”Nope.”

As I currently I have no other information on the case, I'll be back soon with another report as soon as I get an update. Until the next report, stay safe.

Prompt #2
Hey there folks! I’m Calico O’Sullivan, accompanied by the lovely gentleman, Dimitri Kalogeropoulos! He’s one of the surgeons here at our very own Karakura Hospital, we’ll be interviewing him about the hospital and his personal experiences!

Calico - ”Good afternoon, this is Calico O’Sullivan with the Karakura News! For a quick introduction, could you tell me your name, age, and occupation?”

Dimitri - ”Dimitri Kalogeropoulos, I’m 31 and I work at the Karakura Hospital as the Head Surgeon.”

Calico - ”How long have you worked as a Surgeon for the hospital?”

Dimitri - ”I’ve been working over at the hospital for about… Maybe four or five months now? I’ve never really kept track of time since I have such a great time there honestly! Time flies when you’re having fun, right?”

Calico - ”I know that all too well! Next question, what made you want to apply for a job over at the Karakura Hospital?”

Dimitri - ”Well, you see, when I was about 17 or 18 years old, I decided that I wanted to be a surgeon and help people. As soon as I had the opportunity to do so, I went to med school and eventually found a good place to start my residency! Once I got out, I decided to move to Japan to start a new life and found a hospital to work out before I finally got transferred to the Karakura Hospital where I’ve been working for some time now.”

Calico - ”What’s the proudest achievement have you made at work?”

Dimitri - ”My proudest achievement? Hmm, the best I can remember at the moment is when I got promoted to Head Surgeon, I feel like I’ll do great as a head because I know I’ll always do my best to keep the workplace as safe and comfortable as I can make it, not only for my faction but for everyone else working and for the patients there.”

Calico - ”How would your co-workers describe you?”

Dimitri - ”I believe my co-workers would describe me as outgoing and generous. As I’ve stated prior, I do my job, not for the money, but to help people to the best of my ability.”

Calico - ”What’s your favorite part about working at the hospital?”

Dimitri - ”One of my favorite parts about working there are my co-workers and a lot of my experiences that I’ve had with them. I’ve had a lot of time to learn with my co-workers and they’ve always found a way to make that full of fun and excitement, even if it’s not a huge deal.”

Calico - ”What do you do during your free time while you’re on duty?”

Dimitri - ” I like to spend that time either talking to my co-workers or sitting in my office with music playing in the background. I take my alone time very seriously since work can be stressful sometimes, it’s good to sit back and relax during those times.”

Calico - ”What’s the most difficult part about your job?”

Dimitri - ”I believe the most difficult part of the job for me is either doing morgue work or when there’s just me on duty or available and when there are multiple people needing help at the same time. Morgue work for me isn’t hard on me physically, but I know may be hard on a handful of people mentally, everyone’s different after all!”

Calico - ”What are your opinions on the current director?”

Dimitri - ”In my opinion, it’s hard for me to have any set opinions on anybody since everybody changes at least once or twice in their life. Though, the current director is very nice even though I don’t see him much, he’s pretty funny sometimes, especially since he can’t pronounce my last name.”

Calico - ”How would you describe the work environment?”

Dimitri - ”The work environment is very comfortable and makes many feel safe and protected. At my job, everybody’s very supportive and a lot of the people who work there are usually pretty close to one another. We all like to hang out and talk once in a while, we work as a team all the time, so it’s a very healthy work environment for a place that can be very stressful at times.”

Calico - ”Well, I have no other questions for you. Is there anything else you’d like to discuss before we wrap this up?”

Dimitri - ”There’s not anything I feel like discussing much at the moment, but I do recommend applying to be a part of our faction if you’re a hard worker and willing to experience new things that you may not get to if you’re not in the faction!”

Now that we’ve wrapped up the interview, do you think you’d be willing to join the EMS faction? I’ll see you all on my next report, until next time.

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Accepted!
Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM Aania#0117 once you've acknowledged your application!

Users who are viewing this thread