N/A

Do you have any previous bans?:
No

What Country are you from?:
America

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Mochiko#6854

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I’m on the server at least 12 hours a day and every day for every day of the week. Though, I’ll be on for about at least 7 hours a day for at least 5 days a week when school does start back up in real life.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I joined in 2016, but left for a while. I then joined back in late 2020.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

ACCEPTED APPLICATIONS:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.36073/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-app.37248/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher-application.37536/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmeharders-journalist-application.38015/ (Accepted in DMS)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.39115/

DENIED APPLICATIONS:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33828/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34160/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-app.36991/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmeharders-teacher-application.38179/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-app-qwqmeharderdaddy.41328/ (All positions were taken)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[18][Grade-12]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for becoming a Professor is that I’d like to try something new and instead of being a student that does nothing but GangRPs. I really want to re-apply and try again as a Professor instead of a Teacher this time since I heard that College Students are different from the Highschool Students! I think it’d make a really fun and cool roleplay experience to be a Professor for Karakura High School!

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes, I do have a lot of experience in Roleplaying. I've been Roleplaying for at least 7 years now

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom logs are to make sure that the Professor/Teacher is doing their classes. It is also to make sure they’ve done their class quota for the month so they can receive their paycheck at the end of the month. To complete these logs, you must take a screenshot of your classroom while teaching and caption on what you taught that lesson.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Professor rules:

- Professors are to maintain professionalism in the classroom.
- Professors are to ensure that students are safe whilst in the classroom.
- Professors are to log all classes they teach. This is so that they can obtain their paycheck at the end of the month, and prove that they have met their quota.
- Professors are to be mature and respectable at all times. If a student is misbehaving, they are to report it accordingly.
- Professors are not allowed to give "special treatment" to any student while in the classroom, or the halls.

Student rules:

- Students are to be respectful of their teacher at all times.
- Students should be informed that they may lose their rank if they do an action to receive a punishment.
- Students MUST FearRP teachers and faculty while in the classroom, or in the halls.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I started roleplaying on Hypixel around 7 and a half years ago. I then got re-introduced to SchoolRP almost a year ago by a good friend. I started off with GangRP almost right away. A little while later, I applied for the role of a Teacher to be an Art Teacher and I got the chance to actually do some SchoolRP instead of just GangRP.

College-Professor Knowledge
Salary:
College Professors usually make around ¥450,000 a month if they complete their quota of 15 classes a month. Though, they can make up to ¥500,000 a month if they do 10 extra classes that month.

College Tasks:
The tasks for College Professors are to be more strict and more active/hands on with their students, more than most Teachers usually are. College Professors will take the time to make sure everything in their lesson is easy to understand at the end of the class.

Character Knowledge

Character Description:
Celestia Mendoza would be a non-binary person who looked to be around thirty, standing at 5’4. They’d have a warm, comforting voice and smile whenever they talked. They’d have emerald green eyes that shimmered in the sunlight.

What makes them unique:
What makes Celestia more unique than others is their personality and the way they handle certain situations. They’re usually quiet and polite to everyone, they’re always friendly with almost anyone they come across. It’s very rare to find them being rude to someone.

Their outlook on students:
Celestia’s outlook for students is to have them have a successful future. Celestia loves to see their students succeed in things the students don’t believe they can do. Celestia is always there for their students if their students need anything from them. Celestia wants their students safe, healthy and happy as they can be, Celestia will do anything to keep their students safe and happy!

Their plan for the future:
If Celestia does end up being accepted for the role of College Professor, they’d stay as a professor for a while with their siblings. Once they and their siblings have taught for a good long while, they’d either decide to retire & move back to America, or they’d try their best to move up the line to ,maybe be a Police Officer or a Detective!

Scenarios
You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I’d calmly walk up to the students and tell them to please stop shouting in the halls. If they do not listen to me, I will warn them that if they continue shouting, they’ll get detention. If they continue to not listen, I will give them a detention and walk away.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I’d stop what I’m doing and calmly look at them and tell them to stop. If they do not listen, I’d say that if they continue this childish behavior, I will give them a detention. If they continue to disrupt my class and not listen to me, I will tell them to meet me after class and then give them a detention for not listening.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me They’d look around the classroom while the students got settled in. They’d clear their throat before talking. “Alright everyone, whoever did their homework from the other day, we’ll be reviewing the answers and then turning them in when we’re done reviewing.”

/me They’d quietly sit at their desk while the students worked on their assignments, straightening out the desk.

/me They’d narrow their eyes and furrow their eyebrows as the student continued to disrupt their class’ lesson. “This is your final warning, stop disrupting me while I’m trying to teach you and your classmates what you’ll need to learn for the test. The next time I need to repeat myself, I will need to see you after class.” They’d glare at the student before turning back to the board to continue teaching the lesson.

/me They’d quietly place a book on each student’s desk for their next assignment. “Make sure to sign the book before turning it into me at the front of the room. If you do not finish by the end of class, you’ll have to do it for homework. You have until the next day to turn it into me unless you have a good reason for it to be late.” They’d allow the students to start working as they walked around the classroom for a few minutes before returning to their desk to sit down and grade any papers.

/me They’d open the doors so the students could leave the classroom as the bell sounded. “If anyone has any questions, feel free to stay after class and talk to me about it. You know where to find me if you need me during school hours, have a good day and I hope to see you next time in class!” They’d give their students all a warm smile and a have as they left the classroom, staying at their desk in case any students had any questions.

Backstory
Celestia Mendoza was very smart and hardworking while they grew up. They were born in America with their two other triplet siblings, Annisen and Natasha, after their parents immigrated from Mexico. Celestia was living the life they always wanted to live in America. Celestia and their two sisters attended public school, getting good grades in all of her classes. They also started to become one of the honor roll students in their grade.
While growing up, Celestia and their two sisters struggled with getting along with the other students. Celetsia had a lot of trouble making friends while growing up due to the fact that they were an immigrant. Celestia found themself in difficult situations, often getting bullied and ridiculed for her appearance and ethnicity Even so, Celestia continued to be one of the honor roll students to make sure they succeeded in her classes and in their life.
Celestia’s two identical twin sisters had shared the same background as Celestia themself. In their high school years, Celestia decided to start a career as an English Professor since it was her best subject while she was in school. Their two sisters chose other careers alongside them. Due to the amount of bullying they had received over the years, they wanted to start a Biography on their life to show what their and their sister’s lives were like while they grew up.
Celestia graduated top of their class, and received many scholarships to attend Harvard University in order to pursue their career to be an English Professor. At around age 21, Celestia and their two sisters had begun similar careers at the same university. Eight years later, they graduated college with a Master’s degree in English, and their sister decided it was time to leave America. Celestia and their sister, Natasha followed shortly after Annisen.
After looking for a good place to live with their sisters, Celestia and their two other sisters decided to move to Karakura Japan, where it seemed to be a city with a lot of people with different ethnicities and cultures. Celestia decided to check out their local college, where they would then apply for a professor position, with their two sisters. There, Celestia could live out her life being a College Professor with their two sisters

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Celestia Mendoza

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr or Miss.

Given Name(s):
Celestia

Preferred Name:
Cel, Celest

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Half Spanish, half French

Current Location:
Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Master’s in Education

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English

Minors:
History & Math

Native Languages:
Spanish
French

Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Preferred Teaching Subject:
English

Extra:
None

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- Unfortunately you have been denied the positions
-
- Upon speaking with another faction lead you were apart of I do not think you are ready for this sort of job once again, This role needs to be taken seriously and I'm afraid you won't be able too.

Users who are viewing this thread