QwQMeHarderDaddy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Mochiko#6854

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on every day for at least 12 hours (It will probably go down to about 7 or 8 hours, 6 at least since I do go back to school IRL soon)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I’ve never been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that I will be demoted if I’m inactive

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I will be applying to be a Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Being a Librarian is a person who sits at the front desk in the Library to give out library cards and let anyone who has a library card check out one of any book of their choice for a certain amount of time until they have to bring it back. Their job is also to follow and enforce any rules of the area they are working in at the time. They’re also to set a good example for students since they’re adults.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
About 7 years ago, I started roleplaying in Hypixel Housing with a few close friends who introduced me to it. About 11 months ago, my friend introduced me to SchoolRP where I started to look at the server and figure out how everything worked. I then started to roleplay here daily for at least 12 hours every day. I’d like to be accepted for the Librarian

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.36073/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34160/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33828/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.39115/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmeharders-teacher-application.38179/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/qwqmeharders-journalist-application.38015/ (Was accepted in DMs)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher-application.37536/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18][Grade-12]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She’d keep calm and politely tell them to stop cursing and calling her pathetic. If they continue, she’d warn them about the consequences that could happen if they didn’t stop saying what they were saying. If they continued to do so after she warned them, the student would receive after school or lunch detention depending on what time of the school day it was.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She’d break up the fight, calling other school staff if it was necessary. She’d then try to calm down the situation and listen to both sides of the story about what happened and what led up to this situation. She’d then tell the students that they have detention for their actions since fighting is NOT allowed on school grounds.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She’d quickly walk over and talk to the school staff member about how they shouldn’t be doing what they’re doing. Since they’re doing something very dangerous on the job, they could hurt themselves or someone else and that it wouldn’t be good if anyone got hurt while they did what they were doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Anastasia will act professional and laid back depending on the situation in the breakroom. She’ll talk about how work went and what happened during the day. She’ll also have fun conversations and maybe even play some mini games with her co-workers while they’re on break since everyone should enjoy their job even though they are on break!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me She’d smile at the student as they requested a book, she’d then get up and grab the book. After sitting back down at the desk, she’d put the date of the day the book was borrowed and the student’s full name into the correct database.

/me She’d give a small, polite nod to the student as they requested a library card.”Full name, grade and 2000 yen please!” She’d grab a card and write their full name after taking the 2000 yen from the student, then stamping it with a barcode before handing it to the student.

/me She’d get up and walk around the Library, fixing all of the books on the shelves to be in their designated spots. She’d also pick up any trash that was left on the floor of the Library while checking in on any students that needed help with anything.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Anastasia Volkov

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Volkov

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English

Minors:
Maths

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
French
Japanese

Backstory

Early life (Ages birth to 9):
Anastasia Volkov was born in Russia. Her father’s name is Vladimir Volkov and her mother's name is Svetlana Volkov. Anastasia was named after her great great grandmother, Anastasia O’Connor. Anastasia had two brothers, one older and one younger, Anastasia’s older brother had passed away in a house fire which would then ruin her future. Her parents never really had the chance to take good care of Anastasia and her younger brother since they had lost everything in the house fire. A while later after the house fire occurred, Anastasia’s mother had passed away in a fatal car accident that left four dead and Anastasia, her brother and her father still alive to mourn over Svetlana’s death.

Later in life (Ages 10-18):
Anastasia was always a hard working child. Her parents were never harsh on her brother, but were always harsh on Anastasia since they wanted her to grow up and have a good life they didn’t really have. Anastasia practiced daily, whether it was with school work, working out to build muscle, or practicing self defense just in case if anything ever did happen to her, she’d know how to defend herself and others. She’d have 2 more years to wait until she was sent to Karakura by her father. Anastasia practiced daily while being homeschooled with her younger brother by her father and her uncle. The time had finally come for Anastasia to leave her brother and leave for Karakura. Anastasia had waited her whole life so far until she turned 18 to go to Karakura. Anastasia was finally ready to move out of her father’s house and into her own apartment to live out her life in Karakura. Though Anastasia didn’t want to leave her brother behind since he’d be the only Volkov child left in Russia, she knew that he’d be fine with their father since he was always well protected by their family members.

Current life (Ages 18-25):
Anastasia was finally in Karakura. She had to learn Japanese since all they spoke around her in Russia was Russian, but she didn’t mind. She’d then enroll into school where she eventually started to study in Japan, she took interest in the subjects Math and English. She’d then go on to College where she would get a Masters degree. She’d have an English Major and a Math Minor, she wanted to be a Teacher, but decided against it. She would always look for jobs at schools since she loved working with students, but not as a teacher. She’d then find a job at Karakura High School and apply to be a Librarian, she always loved English and reading books, so it would be a perfect fit for her! Now she’s here and this is where her story will continue on from, maybe you’ll even see her on school grounds one day!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining to be a part of the Karakura High School faculty is that I want to see how it is to be a part of the team. I’ve seen what it’s like to be a student, but now I want to see how it is to work for and at the school. I’d love to see everyone grow up and maybe join a part of the school faculty team! I’ve always wanted to work somewhere big like a school or as an EMS worker, but I decided to start off small and then go onto the big things later in life. I would never plan on leaving any time soon since I’d love to work here and with all of the students!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over other applicants because I’m a very hard and professional worker. I’ll always be there to help out or guide any students in the right direction to go while giving them the freedom they need or want! I wouldn’t even work there for the money, I’d work there to watch everyone grow up over time and maybe they could even join to be a faculty like me if I do end up getting accepted! I have great communication skills and I know that would come in handy while being a part of the school faculty at KHS since you’ll have to communicate with co-workers and students while working there.

Extra
Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I do hope to get accepted again so I can right what I’ve done wrong in the past when I was a Teacher.​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- This position is already filled.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread