kustomzero

Level 128
circusjax
circusjax
Omega

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name)
:
I have 4 accounts, however, I’ll be applying with Hufflepvff account.
What is your discord name & tag?:
SRGH#8433
Previous bans:
N/A
Describe your activity on the server:
Since most people have a life outside of the virtual world, that can sometimes affect my activity on the server. I have school and a job. Depending on what my schedule is during the week it will vary my hours. However, if I had to make an estimate I could provide 10-20 hours a week.

Now speaking about my history of the community. I’ve been with SRP since 2016, with multiple breaks in between. I will explain my roleplay experiences later on in this application.
What is your timezone?:
CST
List your current and past applications:
I will be excluding languages from this list. I will only be putting faction applications to make it easier and more organized.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lore-application-3-ravenclxw.54580/ [PENDING]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3d-modeller-application-darketru.54889/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lore-application-2-knotalive.53755/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-knotalive’s-application.52402/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application-imcultjr.51751/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-application-imcult.51486/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cultality-lore-team-application.49147/ [DENIED]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

Sports
In 2018-2019 I was on the Spartans Male Football Team. I was able to experience JockRP and SportRP along with gaining more skills in teamwork and communication functions. Overall, this gave me just a general approach to this sort of experience. It was very fun and I enjoyed it.

School Faction
I’ve been in the School Faction in the Librarian Role. I was in the faction for 3 months. Since the library isn’t always busy I didn’t get a lot of experience. But I was able to have engagement with students with no trouble. I enjoyed it for some time before resigning from that position.

Government Faction
I joined the Government Faction as a Governor last year for several months. I was able to learn how to work in stressful situations and get experience in how to work within trials. During the several months, I was in, I learned more communication skills, that weren’t a problem for me, teamwork, and leadership skills. It was fun while I lasted and I wouldn’t hesitate to re-apply again.

GangRP
Throughout my SRP years, I’ve been involved with many gangs/organizations of others and including my own. I had a crime family back in 2017-2018 known as the Lycan Family with crime involvement. Sadly it disbanded due to my character getting a life sentence in prison. Once the Lycan era was over, I started to get involved with other gangs. However, I do not remember the old ones I was in. Some of the most recent organizations and gangs I’ve been in are Akihito Clan and Myriad (soon changed to Triad). I’m currently in the Bonten-Manji Gang.

Club Luxe
When Luxe was first released I was a security member for Mike’s club known as Club Luxe. Again I already knew the basic stuff everyone was learning such as leadership skills, stressful situations, teamwork, and communication skills. I was working for Club Luxe for a few months.

What is your motivation for applying?
As a member who has been with the community since 2016, I've always wanted to try new things. However, as the years went by I rarely had any motivation to try new things. In 2017 is when I began to deepen my roleplays and that was by owning a crime family. I stuck with GangRp for most of the years on the server. In 2018 I decided to try out SportsRP specifically Football, and I made it. I stayed with the team for a year before taking my leave. I began to gain confidence in trying new things, I went from the School Faculty Faction to the Government Faction. The only factions I haven't been in are KPD and Hospital and I've never had the self-confidence to give it a shot. However, I slowly gained that confidence and wanted to apply for the Hospital Faction. It shows heavy roleplay with many different engagements. I want to be involved with heavy roleplay engagements and I believe the Hospital Faction will have that for me.
Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

I will be applying for the Surgeon position.
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Since I don’t have deep information on Hospital Work, I’ll be providing you the simple common sense knowledge.

Trainee
Once accepted to the Hospital Faction newcomers will be a trainee for the desired position they applied for. They will be given the right training by the department they are going for. Trainees will also need to understand the rules. At the end of training an exam will be given out to test your knowledge of what you learned during your training. The exam will see if you are fit for the position or not.

Psychiatrists
With this position, you are allowed to prescribe patients with the correct medicine when necessary. You can also host therapy sessions with a patient if needed, and diagnose mental illnesses and disorders. Host therapy sessions if needed, and any kind too! Whether that's Physical Therapy or a normal session of Therapy to maybe figure out a diagnosis.

Doctors
As a Doctor, you can take X-Rays, and MRIs do treatments and do tests for their patients if necessary. Doctors also can do CT Scans. They also do small things like patching up any injuries and giving them prescribe medication.

Surgeons
Surgeons have one of the biggest responsibilities in the Factions. Hearing the word Surgeon is pretty obvious of what they can do, operate and conduct surgery's! They can fix up any limbs, or heavily fractured bones, and do morgue work if needed. Most of the time Surgeons will be in an operating room working alongside a team to do the surgery.

There are also higher ranks, as those are for people who have been in their department for a good certain time and show good experience with the department. These are called the Department Leads. (Psychiatrist, Doctor, Surgeon)

Vice Director
They overlook everyone in the Hospital Team making sure everyone is doing their job correctly and following rules. They also help get training together alongside the Director. If the Director is absent the Vice Director may take their place temporarily to make sure the whole Hospital Staff is running smoothly.

Director
This is the CEO of the Hospital Team, with this position they are overseeing everyone. They check applications and make decisions on who to accept or not. They also help the Vice Director with hosting certain training, giving out promotions, and handling paychecks. Basically, they're supervising everyone.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I fully understand that I can be demoted at any time if I get accepted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I agree that if I make it to the Faction I will provide 100% dedication to the team.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, if I am online and training is being held I am required to attend it or I can receive consequences.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I fully understand that I can’t take things OOCLY when training and during situations.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:
Kaydo Watanabe
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, She/Her
Character’s Age (if accepted):
Character’s Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/Ph.D.):
Doctor of Medicine
Masters in Biology
Character’s Nationality:
Japanese
Character’s Marital Status:
Married
Character’s Religious Denomination:
N/A
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese
Backstory (100+ Words)
Kaydo grew up with her parents outside of Karakura. She lived in a small town with a very little population. In her pre-teen years both of her parents worked in the Medical Field leaving Kaydo will very little parental relationship time. Most of the time Kaydo spent time with her grandparents since her father was the Director at the Hospital and her mother was a Department Lead for one of the departments.
Once Kaydo reached the age of 16, her parents insisted that Kaydo should come to observe their work duties since they were busy and such. Kaydo agreed and decided to do this. During her time, Kaydo grew interested in the Surgical field, the feeling of just working on a human body and fixing them up sounded nice. Kaydo wanted to help those who were in need so she talked to her parents about it. After Kaydo graduated high school, her father sent Kaydo to one of the best Universities for Doctors in Japan. That way Kaydo could get the best possible education to pursue her dream of becoming one. It took about 10 years for Kaydo to get her Doctoral Degree in Medicine and Masters's Degree in Biology.
Once she was done with University, Kaydo’s father invited her to come work as a Surgeon at the hospital her parents were still. Kaydo agreed and did this for 3 years before she decided to move to Karakura.
Kaydo moved to Karakura because of all the crimes and gangs she heard about. This was brought to her attention because the medical field there was busy most of the time. And Kaydo wanted to help with that. So she left her father's hospital and went to Karakura to change lives.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

In her teen years, Kaydo’s mother and father were both in the Medical Field. In a small town outside of Tokyo, Kaydo’s father was the Director of a small Hospital. Since her parents were both busy with medical duties, her parents both insisted that Kaydo should attend to them during their work hours. Kaydo slowly began to grow interested in helping people whenever they were injured. Kaydo grew interested mostly in the Surgeon field because she loved the idea of performing on a human body when they were unconscious. She could cut them right up and solve whatever issue they were having! Overall, Kaydo enjoys helping others and hopes to make a difference in the world.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Kaydo attended a Surgeon Residency at a Hospital.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, after Kaydo finished schooling her father allowed Kaydo to come to attend as a Surgeon at the Hospital he was at. Kaydo did this for 3 years before moving to Karakura.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Yes.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?
Kaydo would be a Japanese female that stood at 6’1. Her mid-length silky black hair would compliment her features as she stood in a strong confident posture. Behind her neutral smile is something hidden no one knows. Kaydo is always happy to help anyone who is in need and is a great listener. She tends to work her hardest to give the best customer service possible.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty
During her shifts, Kaydo acts professionally to her colleagues and all her patients. She makes sure everything gets done and works with her co-workers. For any orders received, Kaydo would get it done as soon as she can. During any procedures, Kaydo does her best to get everything right and done at a decent pace. Other than that, Kaydo enjoys her shifts and will continue to give the best service.

Off Duty
With Kaydo off duty, she tends to spend time with her family and her friends that are around. Kaydo is seen as a friendly person in general and is great to be around. If Kaydo is off duty but sees a medical emergency she would do her best to provide whatever was needed along with trying to get the medical team over. Overall, Kaydo is a mature female that is seen with great manners.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Since Kaydo has worked with others in the past, she feels like teamwork will make things get done faster with a professional appearance still in place. However, independence is fine for Kaydo as well. As Kaydo doesn’t matter if she’s with a team or not.

What plans does your character have for the future?
As of now, Kaydo doesn’t have any plans whenever she leaves the Medical Field. For now, Kaydo wants to be in the Medical Field for as long as she can up until the point where she can’t function anymore. She wants to keep providing for her family and get the Watanabe name known to Karakura.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Kaydo doesn’t care about how others act. Although she despises those who are immature. She understands that most of the population is covered by students both in Highschool and College but Kaydo hopes that most of the students there are mature enough to understand common sense and such. If Kaydo does get involved with someone immature she will speak her mind in her head as it would be an unprofessional and inappropriate manner to herself and the Hospital. Other than that Kaydo doesn’t mind anything else.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. If you have any questions you can DM me. I wish all the other applicants good luck.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread