mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

i am philbertman42

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
L + ratio + trash + dumdum + silly goofy + buttface + no + I already ran out of ideas

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Welcome to the community!!! I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about the server :)

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
didnt ask
dont care
yuh huh
yes
i feel like this is untruthful
didnt ask
that was uncalled for
yes
philbertman42
yes
proper amount of info
i agree
accurate
L + ratio + trash + dumdum + silly goofy + buttface + no + I already ran out of ideas
least funny reply in the thread
whose philbertman42? I only know Alimonino
philbertman42
Welcome to the community!!! I’m happy to answer any questions you may have about the server :)
Two trains, Train A, and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00 AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
dont care

yuh huh

yes

didnt ask

that was uncalled for

yes

philbertman42

yes

i agree

accurate

philbertman42

Two trains, Train A, and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00 AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?
it was called for.

uta

Level 103
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+

The time it takes for both trains to pass each other is approximately 0.667 hours or 40 minutes. Since 8 minutes have already passed since 10:00 AM, it will be about 32 more minutes until both trains pass each other. So, at around 10:40 AM, both trains should meet.

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
dont care

yuh huh

yes

didnt ask

that was uncalled for

yes

philbertman42

yes

i agree

accurate

philbertman42

guys give him only angry reactions, he's not cool as he SEEMS he's ignoring my dms with purpose. RATIO HIM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread