✧・゚:✧・゚:
What is your Minecraft username?:
Melotism

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
itsmelody18

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, but I'm not really into using it with people I only know online.

What is your time zone?:
GMT +1

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes! I understand it, the school needs active teachers who host classes often.

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm online every day for at least 2 hours or more. I enjoy RPing scenarios and hanging out in OOC. I also love to go to classes because it destroys boredom.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] Ilina O. Nakazumi <----- Applying for!!
[Bird] Rosa Nakazumi
[Grade-12] Melody Toki-Finster
[Grade-12] Adelina Sullivan
[Grade-12] Isa Toki

1703860628975.png
✧・゚:✧・゚:Trivia✧・゚:✧・゚:

What subject are you applying to teach?:
I wanna be teaching Physical Education, for short P.E.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I love teaching and love the school. My character has been fascinated with the teachers' work for a while and wants to become one herself. I have good leadership abilities, bound with my overall friendliness oocly. My character icly has been studying teachers' work in the public library for a while and thinks she’s ready to become a teacher.
My character's favourite subject is P.E., and even tho she is blinded (80%), she can play many sports herself, she wants to motivate students to do so. She enjoys watching other people have fun, even at things she can’t do herself.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role at UT?

Yes! You always start as a Unqualified Teacher (UT). After hosting multiple classes you become NQT, Newly Qualified Teacher, which is when you can host classes on your own.

After that, you become a QT, a Qualified Teacher, who knows the rules better than the NQT and UT. Then u become HD, Head of the department. These teachers are the higher-ups of specific departments (E.G. Poseter is HD of English)

If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes of course!! You can always learn to teach better. I fully accept the training and am excited to join it.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The teacher class logs are a document where teachers type how many classes they have hosted in a month. These are important payments because your payment depends on how many classes you have hosted.

Depending on if you host above the requirement you can get a higher salary. Teachers log their classes so SLT can see how much
salary the teacher deserves,

What are the strict rules when being in a class as a teacher?:

[!]
A paper with rules would hang on the blackboard.

No one will be allowed to swear.

Do not disrupt the class.

No PDA. Please...

No harming each other.

Play along with the other students when we are playing a sport, don’t just look at them if you have no reason to.

No electronic devices or musical instruments. The only instrument you’re gonna need is a dodgeball.

You may leave the classroom with a reason. If you go to the toilet I give u 10 minutes (IC)

Don't raise your hand. I am not able to see it.

Ilina doesn’t like to have many rules, these will be the basic ones. If she needs more she will implement them.

[!]

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been roleplaying for 3 years on many characters and I had many fun experiences and scenarios. I joined SRP almost 8 months ago. I’ve roleplayed GangRP, RomanceRP, SchoolRP, SleepRP, PainRP, almost every RP I have done. I’ve inspected almost every faction there is. I enjoy making characters and roleplaying out with my friends, making unique experiences and great memories. SRP has been a big part of my life since I joined it. I made many close friends through SRP, which I can’t go without anymore.

I RomanceRP-ed with many of my characters, in all kinds of ways. I normally do it with my friends as
i'm more comfortable to doing it with them.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head Of Department
↳ Description:
The top positions in the faction are held by the Heads of Departments. As a group, these teachers have more knowledge and experience in their duties and jobs than most because they have been a part of the faction for longer. Based on the subjects they teach, these people oversee their departments and serve as examples for the majority of other levels. In addition to helping unqualified teachers who may need aid comprehending things like how to utilize specific commands or even educating them in general, department heads are thought to have the greatest responsibility!

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
The QT’s have proven they are worth their role. They have been through training and know the rules. They have experience in teaching.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
The NQT’s are done with their training but don’t have as much knowledge as the QT’s. They require permission from HD’s to start a class. They are still having new experiences and still need help before they become a QT

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
A new teacher who is new to the job. They are not allowed to host classes on their own, because they need supervision from a HD. They are having their training, and are not experienced in the work.

1703860688768.png

✧・゚:✧・゚:Teacher Knowledge✧・゚:✧・゚:

Present your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve? What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, and what they do in their spare time in general.

I know that there are differences in the compensation structure for teachers based on what I have seen while playing. Teachers with less experience can make less money than those with greater experience, but they should still make at least 350,000 yen a month. I am aware that more seasoned educators can make up to 500,000 yen plus an additional 50,000 yen for hitting their quota! It makes sense, and I do acknowledge that professors sometimes make more money than teachers. Additionally, it is not advised for instructors to spam their classes. Additionally, based on my study, new teachers must first receive a suitable introduction from their HD so they can start receiving the correct instruction and training!

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Without teachers, there isn’t an educative school. Teachers teach the students stuff, which is important for their development, mentally and (In my case) physically. The teachers help the students mentally as well, assisting them with mental problems for example. Without the teachers, the students wouldn’t be able to learn anything.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoScOw, which is short for
“Must have,
should have,
could have,
would have”

1703860785893.png

✧・゚:✧・゚:Character Information✧・゚:✧・゚:

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Ilina has white hair and white clothing. She has light blue eyes and a smile on her face… fake? Who knows… She smells like Jasmin, and her hair swirls at her every move.

Her eyes are very cloudy with bloody scars going through them. Every 13 and 14-year-old fears her. Tho, she is lovable.

Ilina is a very friendly woman, who enjoys seeing people have fun. She loves reading a lot. She is usually seen with a white cane to guide her around the school. She is sometimes sad because of how creepy people think she is. She has a trauma to bears because one attacked her and blinded her 80%.
She is careful with animals, not wanting to disturb them. Many animals love her for this.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Many young kids may fear her for her scary looks, but Ilina tries to make everyone enjoy her classes no matter what they think of her. She loves her co-workers very much and tries to befriend them all. The same goes for the students. She wants to give the best quality classes and teach kids in all new and fun ways. She enjoys teaching students a lot and hopes to do it for a long time. She has many fun ways to educate the students, including interactive classes.

What are their plans for the future?

Ilina is planning on staying in the faculty until she's forty (40) years old. Then she wants to work for the government, the police department or become a shopkeeper.
She hopes to find a boyfriend in the faction, or in other factions, to spend her life with. She wants children and plans on staying in Karakura until she dies.
She hopes to marry her boyfriend if she gets one. She wants to work a lot for other people. She wants to start a charity when she's 60, for homeless children that need a warm home at night. When she's 70 she plans on retiring, putting her full time into her husband and the charity, aswell as her last expiriences of her life.

1703860829643.png

✧・゚:✧・゚:Scenarios✧・゚:✧・゚:

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I walk up to them and ask them what's going on, being careful not to sound angry or annoyed. After knowing how the situation is, she decides whether she is giving detentions or not. This will depend on the amount of swearing and the level it reaches.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

As soon as I notice this I ask “Will you all please be quiet and listen to the lesson”. If they ignore me and continue I say “Stop talking or I’ll be kicking people out of my class”. If they STILL don’t do anything I start kicking the people who are talking out of my class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Relaxed, she tries to make a little conversation with the other faculty members. If there are not any other members she will plan classes for upcoming days, read a book or simply stare through the window thinking of new, fun ideas to teach her students.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She’d walk up to the front slowly, sweeping with her white cane in front of her, so she wouldn’t bump into anything. She’d place her bag beside her chair as she sat down, placing her coffee mug beside her on the desk. She’d look into the class before reaching into her bag and grabbing her schedule out as she says &r” Welcome”. She’d lay her schedule on the table as she reached over to her coffee mug, drinking a few sips out of it and putting it back. She’d then proceed with the class

/me She’d walk up to the students’ table with her hands behind her back. When she stood in front of the students' table she’d remove her arms from her back revealing a detention slip folded like a paper boat. She’d pretend it was sailing and threw it onto their table saying &r” After 4th period you can sail towards the detention room.”

/me She’d lift the knocked-out child up, by placing her arm under their back and their kneecaps. She’d then throw them up into the air gently, catching them on her shoulders as she walked towards the nurse's office, saying &r” Don’t worry kid you’ll be fine…”

/me She’d grab the student preventing them from running away, saying &r” Nuh uh kid, you’re waiting here until (other employee's name) comes back.” She’d grab them by their shoulders and seat them on the ground asking &r” This is your final chance to tell me what happened.”

Backstory
Ilina was born in Karakura as a Nakazumi. She learned to speak quickly. Her parents started learning her Russian instead of Japanese, as they wanted to send Ilina to an elementary school in Russia. When Ilina was three years old she got moved to Russia where she got bullied in school. Her adoptive brother, Daniel, helped her get through it. The bullies thought she was a weird freak, because she wanted to become a teacher when she was an adult. When she was 15 years old the bullies put ACID in her eyes. This blinded her 20%. The bullies also beated up Daniel, because he helped her, making her filled with anger. When she was 16 she learned the Japanese language, and she would move back to meet with her family again. She also learned JSL so that she could understand everyone. On her 17th birthday, she moved back to Karakura, Japan. In Karakura she started having mental problems, causing her to lose control of her body and bullying other kids and beating them up as well. After she tortured one boy called ‘Donaldt’ she realized what she was doing and got control back, after apologizing, she fell in love with him and they are now together. She got attacked by a bear, causing her to be blind 80%, and she now has a white cane. She met Melody Toki-Finster and became good friends with her and her sister. Melody learned Ilina French, as well as enhancing her Japanese and JSL. Now Ilina is happy, and she wishes it stays this way. She lives a great live. She found out Daniel got murdered by the bullies. She is planning on returning to Russia to finish it once and for all. If she succeeds to talk to them and end it she can continue her life. If they don’t, it will be a big “To Be Continued”

1703860901319.png

✧・゚:✧・゚:In-Character Information✧・゚:✧・゚:

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ilina Osiris Nakazumi (Osiris and Nakazumi are both last names)

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs/Miss

Given Name(s):
Ilina

Preferred Name:
I’d like it if students called me “Miss Nakazumi,” or “Miss Osiris,” or “Mrs Ilina.”

Age (Minimum is 25):

She/Them

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:
Japan

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Bachelor of Sport Management

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Teaching, Helping, Leadership, Sports, Echolocation

Minors:
Italian, walking up the stairs.., Run

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
Japanese, French, JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No.

✧・゚:✧・゚:Extra✧・゚:✧・゚:

Additional notes about your application:
Application for Club-Leader will be removed if accepted

Do you have any questions?:

Is there a max amount of classes you can host per month?

1703861043799.png

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread