Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

Imabmd
37454ishiding

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
TimeOfLast and yes I do have and use a microphone.

List your timezone and country:
Gmt+1

Describe your activity:
Over my 7-8ish months I've been playing for I've managed to rack up around 11-12w worth of playtime. I'm mostly active for an average 6-8 hours per day.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
Governor [DENIED]
Counselor [DENIED]
HS Council [DENIED]
KPD [DENIED]
Lore [DENIED]
Staff [DENIED
Counselor [DELETED]
Deleted [DELETED]
Deleted [DELETED]
Receptionist [DELETED]

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I've been looking to join a faction for a while now. After countless attempts of applying to other factions, changing my mind. waiting I've chosen to apply to reporter. I've been wanting a job ICly for a while now so I'd mostly be dedicated towards a role incredibly. I'm motivated to apply due to me wanting a job ICly on a character and that is all.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I have some experience with writing but very little. It isn't as much as the other applicants but I have nothing to put here but I have some slight experience, although when I was younger I attempted to write a fiction book but it failed TERRIBLY. I'd say I have a love hate relationship with writing. Sometimes I'll make a typo and the entire sentence will seem weird or not have as much as an effect.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
I am aware of all rules provided to me and I will strictly follow them.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I'm an individual with a decent punishment history. I've only been warned 3-4 times and never banned. I'll list my punishment history, 1 Warning for OOC toxicity 4-5ish months ago I lost track. 1 Warning for encouraging mod-hopping around a month ago, 1 warning for chaining in OOC about 2 weeks ago. I'm a mature individual that's learnt from their past mistakes. I'd like to say my punishment history isn't that bad yet isn't that good.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
I understand and neither of my reports will have OOC or IC bias at all.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I do trust and believe I'll stay active to complete the monthly quota.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Work as a reporter involves asking questions, socializing, going outside, knowing whats going on, is the short version of it. A reporter will normally either hear of an event going on or a disaster that happened, anything that sparks their interest, then a reporter would schedule a date to get people on a show or to their office or the reporter goes to their officer and they'll begin to ask questions, get answers and head back to their office where they'd then begin to write it down, send to an editor and then a publisher and it's published! Or the reporter would go outside to a large gathering event and ask a party / group of people questions regarding the event.

1697207367134.png
IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
"My name is Marco Rézun. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
"My preferred title would be Mr. Although my preferred name is Mr. Rézun! Make's me feel like a movie director."

Current Age (25+):
"I'm currently 38."

Past job/work experience:
"I use to work as an assistant teacher back in Korea for a bit."

Degree/qualifications:
"I have a masters degree in criminology."

Nationality and born location:
"I'm Italian and I was born in Cefalù, Sicily."

Phone Number:
"Oh? My phone number? Well it's 030-503-7732."

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
"Kind, mature, gets to the point! I'm quite kind to co-workers, peers, any citizen in Karakura that is kind to me I'll at least show them respect back. I'm quite mature although at other times I could be slightly immature but it's whatevas! People say that right? I also always get to the point. I don't sugarcoat anything when you can just get it over with."

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
"I'm interested in writing about the environment of Karakura. This place has a high crime rate and I'd like to write about it's environment and study as to why the crime rate is so high! I'll achieve this by beginning my searches by going through old reports, then going towards senior officers of KPD and asking a variety of questions! Hell I might even get a criminal on a report just to find out! But aside from that I'd consider going out of my comfort zone, getting the courage to ask others numerous amounts of questions whilst making sure I have everything ready for the report and some planned questions."

What are your expectations for the job?:
"I'd like to expect a nice work place and an opportunity to manage to begin to work towards finding out why Karakura is like this. But my expectations are a good community, nice people in Karakura and a great place to work at with my co-workers!"

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
"I do not have a criminal record."

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
"I speak Italian, Russian and Korean!"
Screenshot 2023-10-09 175444.png
PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

1697208275338.png
BREAKING NEWS!

"After recent events happening at Karakura regarding an increase in mysterious figures appearing in the forest, countless shadows emerging left and right.. Creaking and disturbing sounds happening while you walk by. My name is Marco Rézun, an Italian 38 year old reporter here at Karakura. Were going to be here today, speaking with a priest. But first let's head head up the mountain towards shrine." After this sentence an ad would begin to play, advertising Saynora Giftshop. As the camera flickers, you'll see the camera taking place. "Hello everyone! I've been given permission here today to be able to record here and ask questions to Priest's and Maiden's regarding these Oni sightings appearing at Karakura."

The camera would flicker again as an ad for shampoo began to play. "Hey there! So no priest's or maiden's wanted to go on camera or have a conversation recorded so we had to cut the camera for a moment there. But we've asked some questions and they'll be written in paragraphs as to why these events are happening! Be sure to check us out on ▋▋▋▋.▋▋▋▋▋/▋▋▋▋▋This is Marco Rézun signing off!"

[!] As you load up the website, your greeted with a welcome page. Shortly after your re-directed to this news report. [!]
ONI SIGHTINGS
After a numerous amount of calls and
reports about Oni's or mysterious
figures emerging from shadows
and doing evil acts such as
major assault it has come to
the public's attention. It is
believed that KPD is trying to cover
up these facts or protect citizens from
entering the forest. These figures wear
a hockey mask and a full black clothing.

If you see any of these figures please
call KPD and exit the forest quickly and
calmy.

FAMOUS KITSA'S REPONSE TO THIS
After these events priest's and maiden's grow
aware of these situations, warning citizen's and KPD
to refrain from entering the forest. After a discussion
with the famous spirit Kitsa it is said that as of now
due to it being October the spirit realm has
grown weak or something allowing Oni's
to manage to slip past these barriers
or restrictions set for them.
Kitsa has said that it is wise to stay clear of the
forest until October is over.

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself
The camera would roll as it began to glitch out for a moment, only to be seen flickering back as it rendered pixels to what would be seen as a prisoner-holding cell.
Marco Rezun: Hello everyone! Welcome to my interview with Miss Yakovlev! Her full name is Rina Yakovlev. A criminal that use to reside in Karakura. Today we will be asking Miss Yakovlev a variety of questions here at a high-security prison!" he'd be seen dusting off his clothes as he leans against a table, locking eyes with Rina in cuffs tied to a chair. "Well then! Our first question, Miss Yakovlev." he'd rummage through his pockets, pulling out a notebook, flipping through each page. "I'd like to ask you first off! Where were you born and how old are you Miss Yakovlev?"

Miss Yakovlev: "The only reason I'll be telling you shit is that I get a free lunchable after this." She'd spit on the table, making eye contact with Marco. "I was born in a random town around Karakura. I don't know what it's name is nor do I give a shit. But I'm around 18 years old! It's so cool being in this cell though like I get to do cool things an-" Marco would clap his hands together.

Marco Rezun: "Alright. Let's get back onto the interview Miss Yakovlev." He'd flip through his notebook, mouthing words as he looked back at Rina. "I'd like to know why you chose to take the criminal life, Miss Yakovlev. Along with that do you have any known family to this day?" He slumped in his chair, resting against the cold stone chair, tapping his fingers on the table as he waited for her to speak.

Miss Yakovlev: "The criminal life you say?" She'd click her tongue, tapping her foot on the ground. "For the fun of it! Why else would I do it? Money? Never needed that shit." Leaned her head slightly forward, unable to do much due to her cuffed hands, "I'd like to ask you a question myself, Mr. All Knowing. What do you get from all of this?" Licked her dry lips, "And no. I do not have any known family."

Marco Rezun: Moved his notebook to the side of a table as he placed his hands forward on the table, interlocking his fingers as he leaned forward with a bold expression. "I'll do my job and make money while you rot in prison, Miss Yakovlev." He'd lean back, returning to his normal position as he took a glance at the pre-written questions. "Let's go wild and ask about three shall we?" He'd pause for a moment, "I'm curious, very. How did you lose your right eye? And where did you use to live in Karakura or where were your favorite spots to visit!"

Miss Yakovlev: "Ask as many as you want! I'll be here all my life! Now to answer your other questions." Gestured to her right eye, "I lost it due to a previous family I was in. I never liked them at all but it was nice being in a family." She'd let out a sigh, "I use to live in a shitty apartment at L block, 804. Something like that. My favorite spots to visit were plaza."

Marco Rezun: "Well then, thank you for the plaza thing." He'd begin to write something down on his notebook. "I'd like to ask you another three questions." He'd yawn, "What did you want to be in the future? A hitman? Probably something like that. Were you in a gang and if so which?" He'd stretch his hands, "And what's your favorite food? This place looks like it'll server mud just for desert! It's disgusting.."

Miss Yakovlev: "Well.. This might seem weird but I actually wanted to join KPD also known as Karakura Police Department. My main inspiration was an ex-captain that goes by the name of Dracon. And my favorite food is anything that isnt made in this disgusting hell hole! It's horrible just smelling the rotten air.." She'd also yawn, getting tired. "Gang? That depends.. I'll tell you about this gang called Sanskari. I was an ex-higherup in it. Barely saw anyone in it though so I'm guessing it lacked members and it was dead.. It also wasn't powerful at all."

Marco Rezun: "Well then, that'll be all. Thank you for watching everyone! Make sure to check out more at ▋▋▋▋.▋▋▋▋▋/▋▋▋▋▋. Have a safe night!"
The camera would glitch out, leading to an end of video page.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread