mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

In Just 4 words...

Popo

Level 36
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
stop crying about your original character's leg being cut off. gangrp is already dead anyways so if you don't like it stop GANGRPING. what do you mean i need more than just having perms to actually act on them? that's stupid. don't knock someone out if you don't want your arm to get taken. hurry up and send your action i sent mine 3 seconds ago, kpd is too overpowered and if they get here before you send it i am going to make 5 tickets that you stalled and say we need a redo. what do you mean im toxic? that's it. i'm going to ping everyone in my gang discord to make a public announcement about these false rumors. btw cam is my favorite staff member uwu he's the only one who knows gangrp. gangrp is so dead and this is all because we don't have turfs for unverified gangs. quit crying and add a second powerplant. btw the bmds dont know how to roleplay

GuestGuest9

Level 1
GuestGuest9
GuestGuest9
Omega+
stop crying about your original character's leg being cut off. gangrp is already dead anyways so if you don't like it stop GANGRPING. what do you mean i need more than just having perms to actually act on them? that's stupid. don't knock someone out if you don't want your arm to get taken. hurry up and send your action i sent mine 3 seconds ago, kpd is too overpowered and if they get here before you send it i am going to make 5 tickets that you stalled and say we need a redo. what do you mean im toxic? that's it. i'm going to ping everyone in my gang discord to make a public announcement about these false rumors. btw cam is my favorite staff member uwu he's the only one who knows gangrp. gangrp is so dead and this is all because we don't have turfs for unverified gangs. quit crying and add a second powerplant. btw the bmds dont know how to roleplay
W-what ….

SirDerpHead

Level 35
Helper
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
I may not be the best at counting... but that is at least 7 words

Users who are viewing this thread