mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Is your character a bad person?

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
Its not every day that someone (outside of gangrp) will play a character that is just not a good person, so I wanna know how many do.

Do you think your character is a bad person? If so, why?

5SHU

Level 96
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Idk if you consider illegally breeding animals, killing them kill kill. And also torturing them is bad

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Kaz is just a silly lil man with a silly life (he is a horrible person)

stormii

Level 27
stormii__
stormii__
Omega+
Its not every day that someone (outside of gangrp) will play a character that is just not a good person, so I wanna know how many do.

hmmm...

It depends on what you would define as a "bad person".

Several of my characters have done bad things and acted in selfish ways, but I don't think any of them are really a 'bad' person per se. They just have bad experiences that have lead to them acting out in certain situations.

for example:

Abeni-Zari:
Abeni is likely the "good" person out of all of my characters. She's very sweet and loving, but she has her moments. She's sort of in between right now, struggling with a lot, if I had to rate her on a scale of 1-10 (1 being god awful and 10 being a wholesome little bean), I'd probably say she's around a six.

Liam:
Liam, on the other hand, is the canonical older brother of my oldest character Suzuka. He has been through a lot and has most definitely seen some shit. He's a selfish man who only cares about things that may benefit him, or, that's how he presents himself. After his two kids came into the world, something inside him changed. Yes, he's still incredibly selfish, but he's also growing to learn about kindness and behaving in a less apathetic manner. He'd probably land somewhere around a three or a four.

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Eli: Yes bad evil, manipulative

Souta: A legit teddy bear, unless he needed to he wouldnt hurt a fly not doing crime

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
non gang rp related??? ok that takes out nayao zhuang so

Riwoo Yeun
Seemingly he's quite sweet, but truly he is a walking red flag. In some eyes people would say he isn't bad but I personally think he is the bad guy of his story. Waa-waa he has bad lore but! He's a bad person! Why? He's the type to plan something but turn you out, he ghosts people frequently and is quite toxic. He figures running from everything he considers a problem in his life is good when of course, it isn't. Sure he's a good guy sometimes but mainly, he's a horrid guy! He talks bad about the guys he likes to the other guys, which causes a big commotion in his love life.

GEBynum

Level 51
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
GOOD QUESTION! *inhale*
Sage G. Osiris-Jökull:

Sage has some.. questionable things wrong with her. She will insult people, like a lot.. but she hasn’t done anything I would say is necessarily evil? Her heart is in the right place, so I’d so no.

I would like to include one of my characters who I think is a bad person SOOO-
Daphné Donna Lovone:
Daphné is quite literally an egotistical bad person. She is unsympathetic, unenthusiastic, self absorbed, and rude. She is definitely not a great person. Yes.

My bestest girl, DOLLY OSIRIS!

Dolly is just a lil person tryna handle the Osiris lore and bein a good lil person

Mocha

Level 10

Juba- is.. Well yk juba, She swirlies ppl for fun and then goes to flirt with their close friends- She also bites people.. Just like her pet bingus LMFAO

fredtastic

Level 14
Community Team
Event Team
fredtastic
fredtastic
Omega+
Mareks is an overall monster.. And Haruo Joia is one hell of manipulator, so yes. Yes they are. All of my characters are horrible

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Pilgrim v. Schafer
is a... rather interesting person. he is insane. he doesn't act on his insanity, but he could, and wouldn't hesitate to go rabid and attack someone if he REALLY wanted to.

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
OH UHHHHMMMMM

Midori Otori: Your local idiot officer. She’s good and wont do anything Is loyal to the KPD and forever will be.

Sakura Harukichi: Won’t do anything either she’s good. Loves everything and everyone and forever will because she’s wholesome.

Koizumi Saiky: After recent events she’s become nicknamed the ’snake‘ or ‘viper’ and has no real sense of her goodie two shoes self right now. Spiralling into the bad side of things without really causing physical damage.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Pilgrim v. Schafer
is a... rather interesting person. he is insane. he doesn't act on his insanity, but he could, and wouldn't hesitate to go rabid and attack someone if he REALLY wanted to.
If this is your weird character then him and Mr. Morgue (my character) need to meet

Users who are viewing this thread