mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Is your character a bad person?

KOSUL

Level 5
ths is not my char but @worstdressed 's char basicallyhikosabuhro is psychotic and he battles his demons evrday ⛓️

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I feel as if one day they will snap and hit a student with a chair, but that goes for all teachers.
Preposterous, she would never do anything which could harm another person...

Cyb3rSlvt

Level 13
CYB3RSL1T
CYB3RSL1T
Omega+
ERM!!! I'm not sure if my characters are bad.. let's have a look!!

DEAD CHARACTER:
Vasilisa Sidorova-Yokuna: Horrible person!!! At first glance she may seem innocent and.. nice but really she is a lil manipulative killer... lawl o7 Vas!!

OK FR CHARACTERS:
Melisa Aguilar: Mel is a lil goof!!! She's a bit evil here and there with her pocket knife... Poor Jet...! Anyways Mel is chill as long as you don't like.. fuck around with her and play with her.

Isabella Leone: All I can say is manipulative two-faced BITCH.. Sorry for no no word...

(new cute char!!) Amphitrite Espinoza: Amphitrite is a beacon of happiness and loyalty!! She wouldn't hurt a fly for 1 million dollars!

Fun fact!!! I barely play srp but er enjoy this information!

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
they’ve done bad things, but they weren’t like, Azula fucking crazy, just a human being

Renidite

Level 10
Old Characters:
Ayuri Saetome: She's fucking insane.. Horrible. Shes a bitch and i personally hate her.

Moire Asuna: No shes really innocent, never really done anything wrong.

Current Characters:
Chise K. Misono: Shes well 50/50 shes not super bad, but shes not innocent either. Shes just a bitch.

Ilaria J. Cataldi: Shes super innocent despite being weird.

Juliet Martinez: Shes nice, shes a kid so she hasn't did anything YET to make her bad.

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
I wouldn't classify Atlas as a bad person, however he does have a lot of not so positive history and characteristics but he can be a rather decent guy in some aspects as well. I don't think there's really this good buy or bad guy only but majority of characters are usually a mixture of both in some form or fashion, some leaning one way more then the other at times depending on the situation or at all.

Users who are viewing this thread