ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Fellow artists!
(ノ*゚o゚)ノ Hello♪
These are some pieces from my old art portfolio
(not really up to date since I stopped updating it a few years ago)
but maybe you'll find something that inspires you!

(ノ・ェ・)ノ here we gooo~

d9qljba-4f0d87c1-b5e4-4bec-bd94-40452ee0b863.pngfufzufu.pngd9pu5pg-c845be5a-d3dc-450a-9c93-e3119a6d2e2f.png
eoeoeo.jpgroka.jpghalf_elve.png

Last edited:

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Some of these are borderline NSFW so I suggest removing a few of them. They're all really cute, though! I just don't want you to get in trouble

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Some of these are borderline NSFW so I suggest removing a few of them. They're all really cute, though! I just don't want you to get in trouble
Ah you are right :O
edit: thank you for the heads up - I forgot the demographic age bracket here for a hot second. I removed the "spicy" ones

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
thats right. ghosts dont shave. i shave cuz someone i hate doesnt shave and i hate her so i do the opposite of her

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
thats right. ghosts dont shave. i shave cuz someone i hate doesnt shave and i hate her so i do the opposite of her
Shaving out of spite leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to the dark side of the force!

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Shaving out of spite leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to the dark side of the force!
I sufferred and then i hated. She dropped me from her friend group cuz i was “too clingy” LOL… she a bitch fr. i shave cuz.. idk i do fr

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
I sufferred and then i hated. She dropped me from her friend group cuz i was “too clingy” LOL… she a bitch fr. i shave cuz.. idk i do fr
Well, if you remained authentic and she chose to set that boundary, perhaps it saved you from a challenging friendship.
٩꒰ʘʚʘ๑꒱۶

Users who are viewing this thread