players online

Jan Kims Art Portfolio

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Finster Family.png
Three members of the Finster Family, from left to right, Erik Finster, Viktor A. Finster, Riko Mori. (quick sketch)

svftbun

Level 5
svftbun
svftbun
Omega
these are so good, and like genuinely super professionally made and dynamic in a portfolio!! ive been working on getting my portfolio together and i see the range that's usually being looked for in these, so this is super cool!! your comic panels and fronts inspires me a lot to maybe start working on my comics again, maybe when I get my animation work all finished aaaa (๑´༥`๑)

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
these are so good, and like genuinely super professionally made and dynamic in a portfolio!! ive been working on getting my portfolio together and i see the range that's usually being looked for in these, so this is super cool!! your comic panels and fronts inspires me a lot to maybe start working on my comics again, maybe when I get my animation work all finished aaaa (๑´༥`๑)
I noticed your work a while back and I felt that your choice of texture, and color, and overall stylization was very professional too. It shows that you've already put lots of hard work into your skill set! Thank you for your compliment!

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
This is absolutely incredible dawg, do u do commissions?

(ps. i have 12 million yen)

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
This is absolutely incredible dawg, do u do commissions?

(ps. i have 12 million yen)

Ah - sorry to disappoint! I don't do commissions. Not because I don't want to.
I'm rather kinda double-burned-out when it comes to extrinsically motivated creations.

The only stuff I can meaningfully produce nowadays is . . . . when I'm in the right mood.
Today it's stuff like this...

1.png2.png
3.png4.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread