jenau
Notable
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

banner1.png

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

What is your Minecraft Username?:
jenau

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

i haven't been banned nor warned before, but i have been kicked for being AFK.

What is your timezone?:
gmt+3

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
jena#5599

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

[DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application.43167/

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council.39948/

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-italian-replacement.39856/#post-125181

[ACCEPPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/d-d-club-application.39762/

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kyleeiias-journalist-application.32942/

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-councilor-application.27822/

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.22986/

[ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.22647/

Describe your activity on the server?:
Recently i have been active on SRP just like before, i believe as many know i took a break for 3 months due to some issues, now that i'm back knowing i wont go inactive for that long again, i would consider myself active 2-4 hours per day. I started getting more active as i was always active before!

List your accounts and roles on this server?:

my alt is: jenaq (although i don’t use it).
My only role at the moment is a regular college student.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, i understand that from now on i will make sure to stay active.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

banner2.png

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

What is student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a team of students that helps solve school problems between students. Being a councillor does not always mean that you help others. Moreover, the student council is also responsible for the school's abundance of educational and entertaining activities. The council provides safety and assistance to anyone having problems, whether it is a personal issue or a public issue. When disputes escalate into violence, they intervene. As a result, school councils can promote connections and belonging, thereby affecting school culture and climate, which serves to foster both high achievement and the next generation of leaders.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
I have served as a councillor multiple times and I believe that I have experience enough to get the position again, some of my friends are also councillors and have served as councillors in the past, my character has always been passionate about joining the council and it has been her passion since she can remember.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, i am very aware of that. As i have been taught to provide that as a council member.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:
From my experience as a past council member:
President: Is in the leading team in general, takes care of all the councillors and keeps up with them.

Vice-President:
Second hand for the president, leads the councillors as well but less than the president.

Secretary:
Keeps track of all the council members and logs, takes care of points and can do small intercoms during events.

Disciplinarian: a person that takes care of things in a harsh way to keep the school balanced.

Treasurer: Gets specific items from shop owners for the events, and keeps a budget and track of all the items

Student body reporter:
provides assistance with the magazine.

Council representive:
represents the council with their actions and interactions with other students.

Council memeber:
a new minor comer that has to keep up with the rules and can ask for advice/help from the higher ups.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

banner2 (1).png

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
First, I would approach them, tap their shoulder gently if they were paying attention, then give them a warning as though they would need to listen to it, if ignoring the warning did not work, I would look at them with an angry expression, then ask if they wanted detention for their actions. As I bring both of them to the council room, I will advise them to stop acting that way, and I will get assistance from a receptionist in keeping a record of their names just in case they don't show up or behave like that.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Plan A is to request permission to use the intercom or arrange to have the receptionist use it if I am not allowed to use it myself. If they refuse to attend detention, I threaten them with the school's upper management. If I lost them, my backup plan would have been to chase them and run after them, then call them to detention or bring them to detention myself.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
My first option is bringing the president or the vice president if any of them are around, then a receptionist perhaps, i would bring them before approaching in the situation. As a councillor, they shouldn’t be abusing their powers towards students that may cause the student to panic or get scared, that’s not something a councillor should do, then i would get around with that councillor and have a light discussion at first and ask what’s going on with them, and the higher up would already have witnessed it, or i can prove it with a screenshot.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

My request is to speak to the vice-president or president and inform them that I will be taking notes during the meeting and that I need assistance in writing down the important information.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?

First, I would politely tell them that they're doing something that I was not trained to, and if they continued to do it, i will talk to a higher up about it, and i would advise them not to. After all, a councilor is entitled to get involved if something goes wrong.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
There are many ideas i would use for future events. Such as, survivor event where students have to do activities overnight without sleeping where each person loses each round gets eliminated and the winner attempts to survive each round as much as possible to earn a price at the end. Secondly, fiction week where each class has to come up with a specific book fiction and represent the book title/story their own way in a creative way. Third, tragedy help where councillors support and help students who have been going through a hard time whether it’s a physical or mental condition, providing them food, games and supplies that may help them face the situation to gain more confidence about themselves. Fourth, Lucky balloon which there will be hidden balloons around campus, but each balloon will have a specific timer inside of it, whenever a student finds a random colored balloon they have to bring it back to the main start line box and makes sure to get there as fast as they can because we’ll never know when the timer runs out in each balloon, each balloon will have a specific gift depending on the color, and those who lose whenever the balloon poofs out of no where, it’s all about luck.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

banner2 (2).png

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Character Name:
Jihye Choi

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-277-1548

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Jihye has a serious, intelligent personality and rarely displays any emotion. She is typically unfazed by most things around her, but when it is a serious or even violent situations, she takes it very seriously. Whatever is on her mind, she is open about it in a respectful way. Despite the fact that Jihye is an extrovert person who has no fear when communicating with others, her energetic side rarely appears. She may seem cold and indifferent toward people, but it is apparent she is caring when it comes to their lives. The traits that most distinguish her are her selfless and supportive nature, coupled with her excellent social skills and natural people-orientation. When solving a tricky situation, she has a lot of experience, leading to a successful outcome.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

jihye.png

Jihye is an attractive young adult standing at 5'7 with short lilac gray hair and brown eyes. In her routine, she typically wears a formal and comfortable clothes, The style of her dress varies with the occasion. It is more common for her to wear pants and a stylish sweater.
When she is seen, she is always seen with a stern expression. Her body is slim but well-endowed.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

When it comes to someone's life matter in school, I am hard working, dedicated and serious, so I can solve any problems and ensure that people are safe when they leave school. I make sure that students leave school with a smile on their faces so they don't feel like they don't belong in the atmosphere. I'm intelligent enough to fit in well with this team. The ability to think outside the box in any situation is one of my best traits. Developing new ideas as quickly as we need them is another.

Why do you want this position?:
I have always been interested in council, as I have seen my siblings be involved in it, so it has always interested me to be involved as well. I want this position because I would like to make the school a better place for students and free of violence and problems, which I have always disliked as someone who hates causing violence to other people, and being a member of the council will help me improve the skills that I already do, and i would enjoy taking part in planning events for students to make them feel comfortable around school. To me, becoming a councillor represents a huge goal and an ambition that I hope to achieve.

What interests you the most about student council?:

The part of student council I admire the most is the serious attitude they bring to school activities. They take a lot of pride in ensuring every single student's safety, and make sure that there are no breaks, violence, or bullying around the school, as well as solving problems between students. In addition to helping faculty members and higher-ups if needed. Besides coming up with lots of creative ideas for events, they also provide support to the clubs during events. I appreciate how politely the councillors handle arranging events. Their personalities are also impressive. Their open minds, politeness, and work ethic are character traits of every councillor.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Being a councillor can serve many purposes, such as keeping students from fighting and ensuring everyone is safe and following the rules. If students don't follow the rules, they will get punished. Our main responsibility is making sure that everyone is safe and that happiness is spread throughout the school, since I have noticed a lot of students dislike councillors for the hard-work they do to stay safe. To prove these people wrong, we need to make sure they enjoy being around councillors.

the end.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying but the council higher-ups have chosen to deny this application for the following reason:
- We found the application good, however, we decided to deny this application due to your current inactivity on the server. Feel free to apply again if you ever decide to be active again​

Users who are viewing this thread