CutieVibes

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
I do, it’s Firefly#9908

Do you have a microphone?
Yes I do!

List your timezone and country:
(USA) North-America | CST - GMT+6

How active are you on the server?:
I would say I am fairly active on the School-Roleplay server, as I try to be on as much as I can. I try to get the best out of each roleplay experience so I could be on for multiple hours or just a few as it tends to die down after a bit, but I am hoping (If accepted) that I'll have a new reason to roleplay that could be a fun and new opportunity! My grandparents are very religious and they choose at random times to hold their religion (Thursday and Sunday) and I must attend. So some days I’ll be on for 6+ Hours, meanwhile on the other hand, other days I'll be on for less–then some days I'll be off all day.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
No I do not have any previous bans at all.

Link any past applications below:
Accepted;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police.38666/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish.38674/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-lang-app.39233/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic.43833/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-possibly.37479/
Language-Application x8

Denied;
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher.39392/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-for-english.39373/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/i-would-like-to-purchase-this-diner.39437/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/changing-subjects-to-d-t.38141/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor.40757/

Receptionist Application ( Link wasn't working)
Language-Application x14

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:
Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
The reason behind my motivation for applying is for the simple fact that I am trying to experience all of the different types of Roleplay-Situations that School-Roleplay has to offer. I find each one interesting for its own reasoning and I wouldn’t change them. So far I’ve gone through many for the fun of it but each one I try, I take my time and really dig deep into the role and the aspect of it so it’s not just a hobby because I think all the jobs have their own unique positions. Some examples of these would be related to how Teachers teach students–digging deep into their learning so that they can grasp an idea for each person to successfully learn while having loads of fun, this as well applying to professors and how they try and get into the heads of there stubborn college students so they can prepare them for the future. Employees help train students in places they are lacking in (Hence Tutor) and they keep the school in full working order if they be a Caretaker or a Receptionist, Cops protect and serve Karakura to the best they can, trying to lower the levels of violence or help out with anything to the likes of the Citizens while EMS patch up and try to keep people healthy, saving them from deadly situations or just helping them with a check-up appointment! I want to try out a new aspect of the server, something that I’ve never been involved in but have only ever heard good news about.. This being, the Law Faction. I’ve always wanted to try it out and test my luck but I had been busy or no applications had been open so I decided to take my shot today and apply for this lovely role!

Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?:
I plan for my character to bring a real change to Karakura and to bring a sense of peace to the town. Karakura is such a messed up place but it’s different from the rest of Japan, it’s off the map and isolated so I feel like it could become something amazing if we find a way to help out the members of our server. I plan on keeping justice among the people and to let them know that if they report something to the police or anyone of power, it will not go unnoticed and that they can rest easy without having to worry about the consequences of what may happen from one simple report.

Are you aware that if you falsely accuse, imprison, or sentence someone you will lose your role?:
I am fully aware of this and do not plan on doing anything of the sort. I think it’s a bad idea and a horrible waste of time / effort, and the fact of losing something you worked so hard for. My goal is to keep everything truthful to the very small detail so all court-cases are non-corrupt and as clean as possible.

Do you recognize that you cannot be corrupt in any way? (Being bribed, being biased, etc):
Yes, bribery or biased opinion is a rather unlawful thing to do and should always be out of the question. Personally, I do not stand for it and hate seeing it anywhere for any reason, if good or bad there should be no exception.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes, I am aware and do fully agree to keep these rules in place so that nothing becomes out-of-hand. If I am not caught up on anything I am willing to learn.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
Yes I am aware of these laws and I will make sure to also check up on them from time-to-time in order to refresh my memory, as well as check if anything has been changed or moved around so I do not give out false statements; keeping up-to-date on the laws we’ve had implaced.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
I believe I have a rather good understanding of this position. From my perspective, the role of the judge is to keep order of the court-room to ensure nothing gets out of hand, or to tell the burden-of-proof to the plaintiff. It’s to be unbiased in every situation while remaining impartial to anyone and everyone while following the laws to the according place they are in. This position holds a lot of power, and most in the court-room–leaving it to not to be taken lightly.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
A judge is one of the most important states of power in a court-room as they are to decide the fate of some light or heavy cases, leading from murder to overdue taxes. A judge is someone who has to carefully listen to the case from the plaintiff, considering all factors from each side of the courtroom to ensure everything is fair and going smoothly. While maintaining this they have to confirm the outcome of the case, if it’s just false accusations or someone's life sentence…

In Character | Questionnaire

Full Name:

Angelica MacGyver
Preferred name & Title:
Mrs. Macgyver
Current age? (25+):
27 years of Age
Past job experiences?:
I have had prior experience as working as a lawyer in Italy for a short period of time and that was when I got my law-degree, but I’ve always preferred being a judge - yet that was the only thing available to me at the time. I had always been homeschooled but I went to a rather well-known college so I could pursue my dream of being a Judge. Yes, I am more new in the Law side of things but I've been studying for many years and I think I am ready. When I moved here from Italy it was my first idea to apply for law-department Judge aspect as I don’t really like working as a lawyer but I do have the experience and I think the idea of knowing what it was like and giving me a better grasp of how the entire Department of Law runs will help me consider more things from both aspects of the courtroom.
What plans do you have for the town?:
I plan on working as a judge to make the city of Karakura feel safer as well as way less dangerous from its current state as it’s not in the best state as of the moment but I am truly hoping to help out the town! I’ve seen how corrupt this town is from the just few months I’ve been living here and it’s offly horrible but I hope that I can give even the slightest bit of help to change the town for the better. Karakura has potential, it just needs the right people to put that in perspective - starting with lowering the horribly high crime rate. Many people are seemingly afraid of reporting the smallest thing to the police, as a crime for example that they are going to be led to a result of being brutally injured or just being hurt physically slightly and still walking away with missing limbs or body parts. I personally hate the crime aspect of anything and cannot stand someone who does it for so called ‘fun’ and I know that I would hate to know someone, if friend or foe, didn't get or have the chance to redeem justice from losing something (and or) someone to a nasty criminal while they have restless nights, wondering if they will be next on the list to die
What jobs will you execute with this position?
I plan to bring some type of peace to Karakura. I am not exactly sure on how well I will succeed with this idea of bringing peace to this town, but you never know unless you try–and personally I will do my utmost best to get this achieved. Dreams are only achieved if you try your best to make them reality, which for some it can be hard to think that any dream really could come true. Whether they do not have enough money to go through with it, or they have no way of beginning or no hope. The only way to know if I can bring some sort of peace into Karakura, is to try.
Do you practice any sort of religion?:
Roman-Catholicism
How did you get into politics?:
I grew up in a small town on the Northern-Side of Italy that was most commonly drowned out by small crimes and ungrateful humans - not taking into account what others might have or not have. I’ve got a rather vivid memory of what happened, making me furious. This was one of the factors that made me want to start heading into law and or politics. Another factor was when I had been in Lower-School, I had watched a law-and-crime show the first time and I was instantly attracted to the idea, so I asked my parents–who had been, and are still, law professionals to help me out in studies and from that point on I had always loved the idea.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
No, I do not have a criminal record and have never done anything illegal or considered illegal.
Nationality & Born location:
Roman | North-Eastern Italy
Fluent languages:
Italian
French
Korean
Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread