Bellamy

Level 5
aurelki
aurelki
Omega+

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

aurelki
(Note: My current primary account is my College-Student character, if I were to be accepted, I would appreciate it if I could keep that role, and instead move one of my Grade-12 character slots to be my primary before receiving the faction role.)

Discord Tag:
aurelka

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
CET (Central European Time), Poland

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Faction Applications:
(had to resign from nurse application due to being accepted into the Governor Role)

Language Applications:

Describe your activity on the server:
As a college student, my activity during the week varies, as well as the times during which I can be online. Despite this, I can be online for 2-3 hours during the day. During the weekends, especially during the evenings, this time is greatly increased, reaching up to 5 or more hours.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation for applying stems from my desire for a different form of roleplay. As mentioned before, I have experienced Faction and AdultRP before, however due to being overwhelmed OOCly, I had to resign. Since then, I continued to be active on both the server and SRP discord community, however I did this as a student character (whether High School or College). As time went on, I began to feel the need for something new, a change in the way I roleplay, a desire to (once again) perform a role on the server, in the form of a Faction Job. Not only was this satisfying, to participate in a faction community to organize events and trials, in the case of Government, but it also provided me with the possibility to expand my roleplay skills and experiences outside of the faction. It is no secret that AdultRP is far different from the roleplay most players experience as students, and my main motivation is to practice and fine-tune my character creation and DetailRP by immersing myself in this side of SRP again.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Given my previously mentioned experience in the Town Government Faction, I am familiar with Karakura’s laws and Constitutional rights, as well as the methods and processes in place to protect said laws and rights. I have reread and refamiliarized myself with the laws and rights before applying, to ensure that I am up-to-date with any changes that may have appeared during my leave.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Since I resigned from my role as Governor, I have recalled my experience in the Town Faction as both fulfilling and eye-opening. Not only did it open a whole new realm of possibilities, in the form of AdultRP, but it also allowed me to focus on different aspects of character building that I wouldn’t have otherwise - for example, having a more mature, adult perspective on IC events, creating novel relationships with other AdultRPers, creating families and fostering different bonds between characters, and fleshing out character lore (given the older age). Since resigning, and mainly playing characters with the [High-School] or [College] roles, I have realized that I miss the many benefits of playing a faction-based character. Therefore, my main goal with this character is to not only reapply the skills and experience I have previously acquired, but to also create a character with the ability to interact with the community as a esteemed government official, helping the citizens of Karakura (and with it, their players) to create a town full of good, and memorable roleplay experiences.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Court Trials and Cases
The Judge is most known for their role in the course of court trials, both criminal and lawsuit. The Judge is responsible for officially starting court trials, working with Governors to announce the phases of the trial, as well as creating verdicts with other judges after carefully listening to and ****yzing each side’s evidence and testimonies. This role is extremely important in both the government faction and in the town as a whole, as court cases can set precedents and deeply affect public opinion if done inaccurately. In addition, the role of a Judge also involves a lot of desk work, reviewing filed cases, and deciding upon relevant cases that deserve a trial - not to mention, they are responsible for scheduling and ensuring that all parties are available to attend.

Warrants and Restraining Orders
Part of a Judge’s role, which may be lesser known, is issuing warrants to KPD officers and filing restraining orders that were previously declared to KPD officers. This function is in tight cooperation with KPD, to ensure that all citizens feel safe, and that crime and gang activity are kept to a minimum.

Front Desk Work
This role is by far, the most down-to-earth with the public. By attending the front desk, Judges, alongside the other government workers, have the ability to talk with citizens, whether it is providing citizens with Identification Cards, answering any law related questions, or simply hearing out opinions or suggestions on government rulings.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do acknowledge that upon being accepted, I can be subject to removal at any given time, though I am certain that I will not put myself in a situation that could create such a consequence.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand that I am expected to be dedicated to my position upon being accepted. I will take the role seriously, allocating my time and effort to completing the tasks expected of me, and, above all, will use the new roleplay experience to its fullest!

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment. I will follow these rules to ensure that the In-Character events that occur are both fair and productive in creating a happy and healthy roleplay environment for all engaged players.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read all the Government Faction rules, and agree to follow them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, though I must admit that my attendance is most certain on the weekends, I will do all in my power to be an active and contributing member of the faction.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

“Florian Diamantopoulos, pleased to meet your acquaintance.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“With my coworkers, I prefer non-formal titles, just Florian - but if necessary, ‘Mr. Diamantopolous’ will do just fine… though have fun pronouncing it every time.”

Current age:
“The young age of 29. . . making the most of it before the big 30.”

Date of birth:
“I was born on the 23rd of April, 1996.”

Academic Degree:
“I have graduated from Chelyabinsk State University with a Juris Doctor degree.”

Major(s):
“I majored in Criminal Justice.”

Minor(s):
“As if my major wasn’t challenging enough, I chose to minor in Sociology.”

Work experience:
“Since completing my Juris Doctor degree, specializing in Criminal Justice, I have jumped around between jobs. First off, before graduating I managed to weasel my way into a Correctional Officer position, which helped me gain first-hand experience with the somewhat unfortunate execution of laws… though after a few years, I decided the stress of the job wasn’t worth the gray hairs, so I found work at a nearby law firm… boring paperwork really. Since then, I managed to climb the ladder, until I decided that I would be best suited as a Judge, which is why I’m here today.”

Nationality & born location:
“If I were to explain everything, we’d be here for hours. To keep it short, I was born in a small village, Bobrovka, not far from Chelyabinsk where I attended University. As for nationality, I’m Russian, though my name does give away my Greek ethnicity.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
“I speak both Russian and Japanese, Russian being my native language, and Japanese being the result of blood, sweat, and tears… of course, also fluent, otherwise I wouldn’t be applying for a job here in Japan.”

Criminal record:
“All clear, not a stain on my record.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I come to the table with a diverse skill set, and understanding of both the science behind crime and populations as a whole, thanks to my education in Sociology and Criminal Justice. I am a hard-working individual, however casual I may seem off-duty, I will always put my duties and responsibilities first. Powered with my honest desire for a world filled with equity, fair legal representation, and above all, proper dealing with crime, I assure you that I will do everything in my power to fulfill my duties and to perhaps slowly, make a change on Karakura’s rampant crime issues… ambitious, I know. However, as much as this may seem all talk, I am more than ready to work with the members of the government faction, to integrate myself into your lovely community, in order to bring these words into execution. Law is not only a passion, to me it is a duty to fulfill to the citizens of Karakura, whom I strive to work with to improve the community we all find ourselves in. I thank you for your consideration, and I hope to be granted the honor to work with you in the near future.”​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread