Discord Tag:
gduncs.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do have a working microphone.

Timezone & Country:
CST | U.S.A.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active on the server a good amount of time each week. If I had to estimate, I am online at least 4 hours each day. My main character is on the high school female volleyball team and I am active in roleplay with many of the high school team factions. I was previously on the high school football males and high school volleyball males (became captain twice) prior to me joining the female team. During my time (especially in football) on these teams, I have gained lots of experience and friends through roleplay and interactions OOCLY and ICLY. I have participated in JockRP, TeamRP, DrunkRP, AdultRP, GangRP, and much more.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is to experience the roleplay of a judge and to interact with the people of the faction. This means talking, roleplaying, working, and just getting a better perspective on the government side of SRP. My motivation, not only for this job, but for SRP as a whole is very high and enthusiastic. The 'Judge' position seems very exciting and new, and I would love to experience a government job that has power and importance such as a judge. I want to help grow the faction and improve the already prominent name that this faction has. Ever since I joined SRP, the government jobs seemed to peak my interest the most and I was always too over-worked to apply for a position I deemed as so high and important as this. Now that I no longer have those responsibilities, I can finally apply for the position.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have read and reviewed the laws and Constitutional rights of Karakura.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Yes, my goals for this position are all based on making good decisions that follow the rules and expectations the faction and the server uphold. My goal is to rise the ranks and become a very respected and well-known judge that has a reputation for making the right decisions and showing complete unbias. Another one of my principal goals is to help my colleagues and workfellow rise with me. I want to help as much as I possibly can within the faction and I have realized that the word "faction" cannot be made of only one person, it is a team or group of people who work together to ascend to new goals and accomplishments.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The main aspects of a judge usually indulge in case trials or it deals with them presiding over hearings and determining which of the two arguments presented before them are constitutional and valid. They conduct decisions that contribute to their ruling over an issue. Judges also have other important roles that they they have to fill within the faction. The following are some of the jobs they participate in: issuing warrants for the KPD to utilize in order to prevent crime from operating in the city, presiding over marriages and divorces, revoking and creating I.D's (front desk work), and more.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge that I can be removed upon any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand that I am expected (and will be) to be dedicated to the position if granted this role.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am aware that if shown OOC bias towards anyone, it will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have read and understood the faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am always capable of attending weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Ed Bourbon

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Dr./Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
9/5/1997

Academic Degree:
Doctorate

Major(s):
Political Science and Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Sociology and English

Work experience:
18-24:
Attended Pantheon-Sorbonne University, studying and pursuing a doctorate degree in criminal justice and political science. Worked part time jobs in university to maintain rent and necessities along the path of graduation. Graduated with Tres Bien and Summa Cum Laude.

25-26:

Moved to Karakura due to job demands in the area and a general positive population net growth. Looking for a job to kickstart my judicial career and to turn a firm into a successful and prominent work force.

Nationality & born location:
Born in Normandy, France. Grew up in Paris my whole life.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
French
English

Criminal record:
None

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I would like to say that my confidence when working contributes to a lot of successful and enthusiastic work environments. I graduated in the top percentile of my class and even though I haven't had work experience in the field yet, I have had professors and teachers put in a voluntary recommendation for jobs around France. I strive to be loyal and trustworthy with co-workers and superiors and have a true passion for the law. I make it a statement that I strive for a fair and righteous judiciary system in Karakura and will do whatever it takes to uphold that belief.​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
PENDING

After discussion with the Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:

Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more

Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread