mikodayo

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
Yes! My username is morg#3000

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a working microphone.

List your timezone and country:
Eastern Standard Time, United States.

How active are you on the server?:
I am an extremely active player! I am online almost every single day- for around three or five hours. I am most active on my high school volleyball account, but if I were to be accepted as Judge, I would split my time between the two accordingly. Unfortunately, my activity will have to slightly decrease since school is starting for me very soon. Nevertheless, I plan on staying an active player as I can manage my time between both school work and SRP.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
No, I do not have any bans and I plan to keep it that way!

Link any past applications below:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-application-morganese.27271/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/seenops-surgeon-application.34140/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/morganeses-student-council-application-hs.32352/ (ACCEPTED)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-team-application-sexsier.25896/ (DENIED)
unnamed.png
Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the position of Judge!

What is your motivation for applying?:
When thinking about future career options, becoming a judge has always been something that crossed my mind- when I was much younger. I think it is a highly respectable position and is one of the more difficult SRP occupations. Nonetheless, I’d still love to become a judge because it will open up many more roleplay situations I could never engage in, as I am only a high school student currently. I do have experience with CityRP, as I was a Surgeon a few months back- but I do believe the two roles are very different.

Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?:
Yes, actually! My character is very work orientated. She will try her hardest to make a difference in the town of Karakura, ultimately hoping for her decisions to make it a better and safer place for her children and others.

Are you aware that if you falsely accuse, imprison, or sentence someone you will lose your role?:
Yes, of course.

Do you recognize that you cannot be corrupt in any way? (Being bribed, being biased, etc):
I have no plans on being corrupt in this position.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
Yes, very aware!

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
I am, I have read over the given documents many times to familiarize myself.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes, I have read the forums that you had to offer as well as some of my own research on the side.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
The main duty of a Judge is to uphold the law and see that justice is made. Judges oversee trials, listen to both sides, and make sure they are handled fairly.
unnamed.png
In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself

Full Name:
Kaoru Nakada

Preferred name & Title:
Kaoru | Mrs. Nakada

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:
Previously, before moving to Karakura I worked as a Judge for six years in Himeji, Japan. Prior to that I worked at my families business as an accountant.

What plans do you have for the town?:
My plans are to bring justice, making sure each trial I oversee is judged fairly, and equally. I want to purge this city of wrongdoings, doing my best to determine the best outcome for this city. Karakura will be a peaceful place, where everyone can feel safe as crime rates will go down immensely.

What jobs will you execute with this position?:
As a judge, it is my duty to hear trials, interpreting and applying the law to the best of my abilities.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
I practice the religion of Buddhism.

How did you get into politics?:
Growing up, I was surrounded by corrupt people in a very corrupted town. The people who I were supposed to look up to, people who were supposed to protect us citizens, were selfish and would do anything for their own benefit. Selfish acts like that destroyed the city, inside and out, making it a horrible place to grow up in. I made a promise to myself to never be such a thing. I wanted to help people, help my city, and overall make it a better place.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
No, I do not recall having any criminal records.

Nationality & Born location:
Japanese | Japan

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
Japanese

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
ACCEPTED

- Welcome to the Government Faction, for your tags & any major enquiries regarding your role feel free to DM me (Pros#1396)
- Be sure to check the
Karakura Town discord upon seeing this

Users who are viewing this thread