mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:

mrbug_ (subject to change)

What is your time zone?:
EST

What is your Discord username? (eg @muffincats)
Mofrah (subject to change)

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Third language Application - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
French language application - Accepted
Spanish Application - Accepted
Natsuo Hideki | Height Application. - Accepted
Norwegian Application | ToobToob - Accepted
Korean Application #2 | Toobyyy - Accepted
7'1 Application 2.0 - Accepted
Russian Application # 4 - Accepted
Height Application! ! ! ! - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
Height Application | Toebeann - Accepted
Priest application | Niibu Tsu | Sandybones - Accepted

Russian Application - Denied
7’1 Application!!! - Denied
Korean Application - Denied
Russian 2nd try - Denied
Professor to Nurse! - Denied
Nurse Application 2.0! - Denied
Herpetology Teacher Application | Cheetoby - Denied
Sandybones language application - Denied
Sandybones Other Application - Denied
Kpd-application-mofrah_junier - Denied

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
9/10, Some days I work, but I am on most days I can be!

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
Schoolrp is my only rp experience, I joined in late 2020/2021 I can’t remember, but I’ve had pretty good experiences! I’ve been a professor before, and I’m currently a priest! My time as a professor was great, and I’m interested in rejoining the faction.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
College B
Grade-12
Priest
Adult

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Herpetology! The Study of Reptiles and Amphibians!

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
The interaction and rp. Faculty-on-faculty roleplay can be super great, hilarious, y'know the works. It’s pretty great. My previous experience as a professor also had a huge effect on my want to come back, it was a faction I most truly enjoyed!

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
  1. Julein brings in some of his reptiles, snakes, this time specifically. They work on Anatomy and Physical features! How to tell if a snake is venomous, body functions, etc. Students will be allowed to hold and touch the animals so long as they are gentle! Of course, the venomous ones are off-limits.​
  1. Jules brings his young Rescue Spectacled Caiman to school. A species of crocodilian mostly found in the tropics! They get to study such a unique animal up close, and compare it to other types of Crocodilian such as Alligators and Crocodiles, and how to tell which is which from several different angles and features.​

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
They take a trip to the forest to do some Herping! Searching for reptiles and amphibians in the wild, catch and release! He uses this as a teaching moment, how to handle wild reptiles and amphibians, appropriate ways to hold them, and how to clean off afterwards!

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

Julein slowly strolled up to the group. Requesting gently that they back off and let the poor bobcat go. “This sort of behavior is above Spartans. You should know as much.” He’d rather sternly let them know that as adults and high school students older peers, they should be behaving correctly. If they were caught once more doing this by another teacher, then they’d swiftly gain detention, on a sports team or not.

Your character would be supervising detention, and one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
Jules strolled to the student's desk, tapping his cane on the floor to grab their attention. ‘You have landed yourself in detention. Should you continue to pester the school staff with your endless and meaningless questions, you will land yourself some higher intervention. I will keep you here as long as I am able if you do not silently do your work as you have been instructed.’ Julein made his way back to the front of the room, continuing his quiet audible supervision of the detention group.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
He’d clap his hands loudly, garnering the classroom's full attention. He warned that the use of phones in class is against his rules and that phones should have been turned into holders hung next to the door as he cannot enforce it without that. He warned the cheerleaders to place their phones into their respective pouches and to stop disturbing the classroom before he removed them. He may be blind, but he is no fool, if they are here to disturb class, they are no longer permitted inside his room. “You are on a sports team, they should know that their grades tank, professors and teachers ARE allowed to go to SLT and speak about your grades and behavior in class, so I suggest you pay attention.”

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
Julien, himself would not be of much physical help. He raises his voice to a stern, sharp tone just above his normal speaking volume. He’d warn them to separate before he called someone to separate them forcefully. If they continued their senseless quarrel, he’d call someone from the radio to assist him. Afterward, both students report to the nurse, and detention after school.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Julein Genet is a French native, yet a long-time Karakuran Resident. He grew up in Karakura with a few of his friends, yet chose to leave to start a new life in California with his lover. He is burned on the left half of his body, his left eye has since been removed, and his right eye has been removed from the Socket. He most often has his hair fluffed out to block the view of his eyes, for everyone else's sake.

He has a daughter named Marinette Valerie Genet. He was married but widowed not too long before he finished college. His wifes name was Narcissa Maron. They chose to join names when they were married, Jules returned to his previous name, having been widowed, but Kaisen decided to keep it. He was married a 2nd time, the wife with whom he had his daughter, whom he met through his previous time as a professor, they have recently divorced and Julein has custody of his daughter most days.

Towards staff, Julien is kind and patient, but unwilling to work with those who do not pull their weight. He’s much friendlier than in his younger years, he’s grown a lot since moving to California, and often places others before himself. He’s rather easy to get along with, and tends to be a rather lovely father figure for the set amount of children he tolerates. Julien likes to teach, but the kids make it a little unbearable sometimes.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Julien had a somewhat normal childhood. His mother and father were divorced, which is more common than most people think. He lived with his father primarily but visited his mother every once and a while. When Julein was 13 he moved to Karakura with his father, to live with one of Juleins aunts. When Juleins father passed away in a motor accident, His aunt took full charge. When he was 14, A teacher named Makoto Hayashi adopted him, and he became brothers with Nozomi Hayashia and Freddy Hayashi, whom he’d looked up to very much.

When Julein started high school he was rowdy and disobedient. Starting fights and pulling harsh pranks. Even though he and his aunt had been so close before, they grew further apart as the years passed. In 11th grade, poor Jules got in a huge fight with another student, thus landing him in deep trouble with his Aunt. Julein spilled all of his emotions to his aunt that night, everything that's been happening with his friends and adopted family. How Nozomi had begun ignoring him because of her girlfriend, and Freddy was never around anymore.

That period of his life was the one with which he was burned, Julien was kidnapped and taken to the mainland, where he was burned for something or other that he’d stolen. The burns removed the use of his left eye and made him feel embarrassed about his appearance. Julien often stayed still after that, he’d become much more reserved as the days went on until he met Odette. Odette took him and made him her dog, forcing him to lick his blood off a knife, as well as carving a large pentagram into his left thigh. She had a hold on him for a very long while, and most likely still would have for long after he’d left Karakura. When his pent-up rage finally snapped, he managed to knock out some stranger who’d insulted him. That’s how his eye was taken. They lured him away and four men pounced on him, knocking him out before stabbing him in the eye, causing the surgeons to remove the eye entirely.

Not long after that He left Karakura, finding a newly opened desire to teach, and steer students in the right direction. He knew what would happen if students went the way he had, and so he wanted to help and correct it perhaps.

Most of this is far, far in the past, and he’s managed to move on, but he still finds himself drawn to teaching. Herpetology is specific just because he knows so many people who find disdain in the animals that he loves, and he wants to change that.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Julein Harlow Genet

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Julein

Preferred Name:
Julein, Jules

Gender & pronouns:
He/Him

Religious Denomination:
Irreligious

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

10 years

Working Experience (# of years):
15 years

Academic Degree:
Julein has:

Associates in Biology
Bachelors in Zoology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Zoology

Minors:
Biology
Environmental Science

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
English, Japanese

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Herpetology

Extra
Pls don't make me wait 5 months :pray:
Additional notes about your application (if any):
<33

I want my professor role on my 1st character slot, the main one, to replace my college account, keeping my high school one.​

Users who are viewing this thread