Level 8
JustVibing
JustVibing
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
JustVide

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
vide_g (due to new discord username changes)

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 25 years old

What is your time zone?:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Describe your activity on the server:
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays I’m online for only about 6-10 hours depending on what time I get off of work, however I usually work until 10AM-3PM EST on those days. Wednesdays and weekends I’m on from anywhere between 12-18 hours depending on how I’m feeling that day. Currently my family is trying to sell the house, so whenever there is a showing for it I’m usually gone for an hour during a certain time, but that time is never consistent. Right now on the server I have multiple roles on the server. Currently I am on the college female bball team, gangrp on my Grade-12 character (not on the character or account I’m applying as), and also just returned to roleplaying as a bird. I do try my best to balance my roleplay throughout all three of these characters, and plan on balancing through a fourth character via receptionist if I get accepted.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was once banned back in late June/Early July of 2021, for the reason of ERP. I was new to the server during that time and I was being very stupid, not reading the rules completely until after I got banned. Ever since then, I have not been banned for anything else.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I completely acknowledge that if I were to go inactive I would get demoted as well as removed from my position as school faculty.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying as a receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The receptionist serves a very important role. As soon as you step inside of the school, the receptionist would be the very first faculty member you would come across in the entire school. What the receptionist does is they usually answer questions that students may have, such as information about college, where classes are, and much more about the school. If asked, they would also hand the students schedules as well so newer students know what time each period is and what time each break is. Lastly, the receptionist gives students rewards based on how many reward tokens they have, such as Musical instruments at 25 tokens or even 100k yen at 50 tokens!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been roleplaying for about eight years now, back when people used to use creative plots for roleplaying, which I’ve continued for a few years until that would die down. Around February of 2016 I would start to help a couple of youtubers by body acting for their roleplay serieses, in which I would main a few characters soon enough. During this time period I would also go to hypixel housing for roleplaying for a little bit, which I regret now as that was so bad. As time went on though my passion for roleplay died down a bit in 2020 when covid first hit, mainly because I became very busy at my job and I had to focus on that, so I stopped helping a youtuber and focused on my own life for a bit. Then in June of 2021 I have found SRP, and ever since then I’ve become attached to this server, in which I would build up many characters in which would have their own stories and lives that they all live out, a few of which I’ve retired after roleplaying as those characters for a while now as I felt like their stories have concluded, and no they are not dead, they just moved out of Karakura. I have roleplayed as someone in the bobcat track team, bobcat swim team, and currently roleplay as a spartan basketball member on the female team. I’ve also gangrp’d on and off, and I currently do development and lore right behind it, and also I currently roleplay as a bird. However, I’ve never had experience roleplaying as an actual adult faction role, and if I get accepted this would be my first ever time.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Well, I’ve been on this server for about two years now, and for about a year and a half now the school employee faction has always interested me. The reason why it interests me is because of the roleplay you get from not only students, but also from other faculty, factions, and even normal adults on the server. Throughout my two years on this server, I’ve never been in a faction that is outside the sports faction and being an animal. I want to be able to experience a whole different aspect of roleplay, through the vision of a school employee, to develop lore for my character, to feel the character that I’m roleplaying as, and to be able to meet new people on the server as well as make new friends along the way.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Factions:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/i_vide_i-bmd-application.59813/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/i_vide_i-judge-application.56298/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/i_vide_i-kpd-application.55885/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/videg-caretaker-application.52257/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hs-karakura-high-student-council-application.43780/ - Denied

Languages:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.42874/ - Accepted [JustVide]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application-language-application.44143/ - Accepted [I_Vide_I]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-language-application.46422/ - Accepted [I_Vide_I]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/justvide-french-application.47407/ - Accepted [JustVibing]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/justvibing-jsl-application.50560/ - Accepted [JustVibing]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-i_vide_i.55523/ - Accepted [I_Vide_I]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/welsh-application-justvide.58756/ - Accepted [JustVide]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[College][Basketball (female)] | JustVibing (Primary character)
[Grade-12] | JustVibing (Alternative character)
[Bird] | JustVibing (Alternative character)
[Grade-12] | JustVide (Primary character)
[Grade-12] | I_Vide_I (Primary character)
I have two other accounts but I don’t even plan on going on them anymore due to character swapping being a thing now.

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Gwynne would look at the student, seeming to be completely unphased by their behavior, however still curious as to why they were being so rude. Gwynne would try to make peace with the student, by firstly telling them to watch their mouth around her, and then offering the student to talk about why they’re so angry in a more peaceful tone. If that doesn’t seem to work, then Gwynne would warn the student yet again, threatening the student with detention if they continue with their behavior. If the student then continues with their very poor behavior Gwynne would shake her head in disappointment, letting out a sigh as she would then hand the student a detention slip, telling the student to leave or else the student leadership team would be involved.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Gwynne would be quite annoyed at the students fighting. She would walk over to the two students fighting and she would separate them both as she would shoot a glare at them. Then, she would take both of them to the nurses office for any injuries that they may have sustained. While they are getting treated, Gwynne would demand for the two students to explain themselves as to why they both were fighting. She would listen to both sides of the story, then depending on if there is any evidence of one of them students defending themselves or just fighting in general then she would hand either one of them or both of them detention for fighting on school grounds

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Before confronting the employee, Gwynne would pull out their phone and start to record any evidence of their behavior. The next thing she would do is walk up to that employee and have them stop what they are doing and point out that it is very dangerous for not only other faculty but most importantly the students, and that it is our job is to not ensure that the students get an education, but to also keep them safe within school grounds. After gathering all of the evidence Gwynne needs, she would go straight to the student leadership team and report the incident to them so they can deal with that faculty member.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Whenever in the break room, she is very easy to strike a conversation with. She would usually listen to the person talking to her, and whenever she is talking she seems to have a calm tone to her, having the fellow employee also feel calm and relaxed. If the employee is tense and anxious, she would usually pick it up within seconds, striking a conversation with her fellow employee and asking if they are ok, letting them vent out their problems and talking to them about what possible solutions there might be. She also loves to drink coffee in the break room.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/
me Gwynne would notice the student approaching them, slowly she would place her hands together on the desk right in front of her, beaming a warm smile at the student for a small moment until she said “Hello. Is there anything that I can help you with?” She would then lean forward as Gwynne would then give their full attention to the student, willing to help them in any way, shape or form. She would listen to the student, who appears to not remember where the library is at. Knowing where it is at, Gwynne would look over to their left and pointed in that direction, saying to the student "Well, if you go in that direction, you should see some stairs. Take those stairs up to the third floor, and then go straight. At the end of the hall turn to your left and that's where the library would be at, where we can find a vast variety of useful books to read." She would then turn her body back to the student and flashed a smile right at them as soon as they said thank you "No problem, have a good day." Then she would watch the student walking away, satisfaction was on her face

/me Gwynne would let out a soft sigh as she would walk into the break room, their first stop would be the coffee machine. She noticed her fellow co-worker at the corner of their eye, and as she was starting to pour coffee into the mug, she thought about striking a conversation with them. Keeping her eyes on the mug as she poured coffee into it, she said “Crazy day so far huh?” Once she finished pouring the coffee, she took a sip and turned her full attention to their co-worker, and noticed that they seemed stressed out. Completely stopped their coffee sipping, Gwynne would tilt their head, lowered their eyebrows as Gwynne would look worried. She knew that this was very unlike them. “Do you wish to talk about it really quickly while on break?” Bringing their hand out to gesture to the nearest seat, Gwynne would walk over to it and sat down, listening to the co-worker vent

/me On their way back to the receptionist desk, Gwynne would hear some yelling happening from other students. She would walk around trying to find where the yelling is coming from and to investigate it. When she has found the students, they both appear to be arguing about a conflict that has happened a few days ago. Gwynne would walk over to them and clear her throat, folding her arms as she would look stern between the two students. “What is this meaningless argument about?” She would then listen to the two students talk about their sides of the story, to which Gwynne would slowly let out a disappointing sigh “It’s not worth arguing over something that happened a few days ago. I’d suggest that you both walk away from each other and just move on from it. If I hear you two arguing or even fighting I will have to give you both detention, do you understand?” She would then watch the students walking away from each other, then she would walk back to their station.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Megan Gwynne

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Gwynne to students, Gwynne to fellow faculty

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
PHD in Psychology
Masters in Criminology and Education

Major(s):
Psychology [PHD]

Minors:
Criminology [Masters]
Education [Masters]

Nationality:
Welsh

Known Languages:
Welsh, Japanese

Backstory
Megan Gwynne was born in Cardiff on May 14th 1995, where she would grow up in a middle class house. One day when she was around five years old, her father ended up taking them to his job where he was a psychologist, where he would have patients talk to him about any problems personally that they would have, any prescriptions that they might need, or even questions that they might have in general about anything. Megan would be heavily inspired by their father, even looking up to him. She would quite regularly go to his job with him, watching and observing him do his work. Nothing much really happened in her primary school days, she went to school and ended up graduating from high school with honors.

In college, Megan would sign up for not only criminology but also psychology. She figured out that she wanted to someday be a detective and help catch criminals with her quick thinking. So, for the next four years she would end up studying criminology and get masters and then two years later she would get a PHD in psychology, her dream was slowly beginning to come true. She would apply for the police force in the Cardiff police department in hopes of getting in. However, things didn’t go as planned for them. Her father ended up having a stroke, and a week later tragically passed away. Later on in the week, she would end up stepping away from trying to get into the police force, and instead wanted to work around kids and to make sure that they are doing mentally well for themselves in order to be successful in school.

A few months after getting their PHD, Gwynne would go back to college for one more topic that she wants to learn, and that is an education degree. She would learn how to properly treat students, what to do and what not to do, and more importantly, how to enforce on the school rules. She would continue to learn everything about being a school faculty until graduation. Two years later she would look online for job opportunities, and find out that Karakura high school has some job opportunities as a receptionist. This was a perfect opportunity for Gwynne as she would be the very first school faculty staff that students talk to. So, she would get to work filling out her application, and eventually she would send it.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Well, my motivation goes far and wide. My motivation actually came from my father, who used to be a psychiatrist back at home. He gave people a chance for them to talk about anything serious or for them to just ask him any questions that they may have. I want to be able to do that for the students here at Karakura, for them to have someone to talk to about their problems or even any questions that they may have, even talk to other faculty members about their problems if they seem stressed. Despite hearing about some of the troublesome students here at Karakura high school, I still want to see them flourish and thrive into the young adults that they are meant to be. I want to watch them succeed in their future. Every student always deserves a chance.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted because of the raw passion that I have. I have the communication skills to not only communicate with students and other faculty about the day, but to also be patient and understand that not everyone is having a good day, and that students are going to be problematic on some days more than others. Usually these would bring intense situations in which I am very well prepared for. I am willing to dedicate the hours into my day to be responsible for these kids from 8:30-15:00, to make sure that they are well behaved, and most importantly to make sure that they all get the education that they deserve.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Nope
Do you have any questions?:
Nope

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread