Denied jxstcam_ | Physical Education: Professor Application

OceanRP_

Level 6
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:

jxstcam_

What is your time zone?:

CST

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)

omg.cam#0

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Denied - jsxtcam_ | Governor Application
Denied - camwrld_ Shop Application | Takada's Steakhouse

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I am always active during the day whenever I'm not in school or at work. Also enjoying my time playing SchoolRP whenever I'm online when hanging out with friends in call or just playing Sports with my club. But I am active 9/10 of the time.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

I have experience with SchoolRP and others RP's that has been in the past. My Roleplay experience has been better over the past years starting off playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and now here in SchoolRP.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

Grade-12

What is the subject you want to teach?:

Physical Education

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

As seeing new faces joining SchoolRP I want to ensure them into a fun and healthy way of playing sports for fun and competitive, even if you're on a team I want to make sure you get enough playing time and have more experience within those sport they wish to play.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Reversed Hide & Seek - Students will be the Seekers and I will be the hider and such as I say go, they will have to find me and stick with me until everyone or majority have found me. This will bring teamwork and a lot of focus into the main task.

2. Cops and Robbers - Students will be split up into two groups the Cops and Robbers. The robbers have a limited time until the cops find them. Like before this will mainly focus on teamwork and helping out one another.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

I would take my students to the beach as there are alot of stuff that the students will be able to do such as, Volleyball, Swimming, The Pier, etc.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

I would take charge of the college jocks and tell them to leave and don't come back, if they refuse to, I will hand them a dentation slip. I would ask the bobcat jock to leave Aswell so there will be no fighting on school grounds.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

I would tell him to sit down and be quiet, if not I will contact SLT and the head of board to help with this situation.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

I would explain to them to turn off their phones nicely and make sure it on silent. If they refuse Todo so SLT will be contacted, and they will receive a dentation slip.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

I would contact another teacher to help me break up the issue and I will be contacting their caretakers to help out with the fight, if not then I will place both people into dentation. If they don't head to dentation suspension is carry on with the warnings and guildlines in the school.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

This character I will be playing as Karasumi T Holland. Karasumi is a Cuban Republic Teacher standing at 6'7, with a gym physic that he claims to achieve when he was at home. Karasumi is a layback teacher he is one of the friendly teachers you would see walking through the hallways, as he is known for his body build. The personality of Karasumi is he is very open-minded, energetic, and is personally silly when he is around students and staff.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

During the time Karasumi was in college he had no idea what to do with his life and then he really loved his history teacher when he was high school. After 4 years of college, taking courses to finally graduate with his majors in health P.E, he saw an upcoming position in Japan, Karakura. He took his last goodbyes after being a gym teacher at his old High School, IMG Academy to hopefully to expand for new and hopefully take passion as being a college professor for the youth and the generations that has to come along with Karakura Highschool & College.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Karasumi T. Holland

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Krumi

Preferred Name:

Karasumi

Gender & pronouns:

Male | He/Him

Religious Denomination:

Hispanic/Cuban

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Cuban American

Current Location:

Wherever the path goes.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

For over 4+ years I have been working at U.S Schools in IMG academy for the state of Florida.

Working Experience (# of years):

15+ years of work experience.

Academic Degree:

Masters in Physical Education

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Physical Education

Minors:

Health

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

I currently don't speak any other languages.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Physical Education

Extra:

N/A

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A​

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. This is usually because other applications stood out more to us, if you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread