

Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?
k0mlp0
What is your discord username?
k0mlp0
What is your time zone?
UTC+10
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
Shop Keeper Application
PROFESSOR [PENDING, MAY DELETE]
Teacher Application [Deleted.]
Professor Application [DENIED]
Teacher Application 2 [DELETED]
Shrine [Deleted]
School Council [DENIED]
What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Year 12] Yuzuki Tsukishino (primary , applying with.) (She is also applying for shopkeeper, which wont be looked at for AGES)
[Year 12] Komi T. Minaduki
[Year 12] Laura Shikano (will be changing to new char.)
[Bear] Beer
[Bird] Jiji
[Cat] Cloud
[Dog] Mutt
Describe your activity and roleplay experience on the server:
On every day for 4+ hours.
For me I have been playing since 2024 but took a HUGE break, roleplaying has been fun but being limited to just animals and High school has made it quite boring overtime,
That's one of the reasons why I wish to apply for professor will open more and new exciting roleplay opportunities.
I've done GANGRP, romancerp, detailrp and so much more and have played a vary of different personalities amongst characters from a shy timid girl to a loud and extrovert one!
One thing i have noticed about SRP is everyone goes very close with friends and isnt very welcoming to new people which has lead me to rarely Rp anymore due to so much exclusion. I am often left just roaming around for hours till one of my friends gets on since no one will talk to me, I've tried to talk to people and be friends but they all eventually ghost me and go back to their friend group. It gets very lonely and depressing when your so excited to hop on, rp with people and have a fun time just to be lonely for hours because people dislike expanding. I'd probably give SRP a 5/10 for this but thats just my personal experience.
In your own words, why do you think professors are important to SchoolRP?
It helps college students figure out what they want to do once they eventually graduate. It also provides something to do during the school day and gives some fun interesting roleplays for the students; They maintain the school rules along side teachers, faculty and student council making the school environment safe and fun for not just experienced players but new people who have just started in the server.
For me, professors and teachers was a big part when I first started and would help me learn not just school rules but the servers rules too and I would love to be that extra help someone gets.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you may face demotion or removal from the faction?
Yes, I do.
Do you understand if your application is accepted, you may have to undergo professor training?:
Yes and I'd appreciate the training as I've never been in a faction before.

In-Character Information
What's your character's full name?
" My name is Yuzuki Tsukishino. " She bowed lowly as a sign of respect before pulling out her chair, slipping her hair to the side with her other hand she sat down.
Age (Minimum is 27):
"Hm? Go on, why dont you guess?" She crossed her arms, her left eyebrow raising as she looked at you. After a breath pause she sighed "I'm just messing with you, I am 29 years old. Do not worry, i just would've been upset if you said a higher number.."
Nationality:
She hummed to herself, her eyes shutting briefly. "I was born here in Karakura and raised here as well, same along with my parents and their parents." She rested her chin onto her hand, her elbow going onto the table as she opened her eyes looking right at you. "I know, it's nothing special; But I can promise you, I know plenty about the other countries and towns too."
Preferred Subject:
She sat up straight, her back letting out a faint crack at the noise yet it seemed quite normal for her. "I will be doing Criminology which lies under Social Studies, I did wish to do forensic but this is the next best thing."
Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different? What are their plans for the future? Optionally, what is their past?
I front of you was a pale skinned woman standing at 4'0 or 122cm. With a slim slender build adorned her long black hair that reached to just above her knee; in her bangs was a small streak of purple matching her purple eyes. Why wear glasses when you could wear coloured contacts that do the same?
She adored tea parties and often held them for her friends, she was a huge nerd for forensics since a young age but lacked the energy to work in a lab or be a detective. She was soft spoken yet stern, speaking with a cold way. She rarely showed emotion yet it would slip out when she got too excited over a certain topic she adored.
"Hm?" She looked up from her teacup, her lips leaving the rim slowly as she lowered it back to the small plate. "What makes one person unique to you? It's different for everyone, is it not?" She raised her arm, her hand giving a small shrug as her eyes drifted to the side. "One person would say charm, another would say muscle. So who am I to say what makes me unique, when it could be different to you?" Her eyes finally drifted back to you, a cold glare crossing your vision; no, not exactly mad or happy, you couldn't quite tell.
"My future? My, how personal." The bottom of her eye lids slowly raised giving a small smile look yet she didn't adorn a smile not even a faint one.. yet you could hear the amusement in her voice. "It's quite simple, isn't it? Get a stable income and start a family."
"What? Too basic for you? Sorry I'll want to be a princess I'd that better?" She glared, yeah you could smell the sarcasm across the table.. didn't even need to see her arched brow to know.
"Ah if you think that is basic, my childhood was quite basic too." She hummed to herself, her fingers curled around the handle of the kettle as she poured herself another hot piping tea: you couldn't quite tell what kind. "I had two loving parents that supported me and my dreams and before you ask, yes I was always this cold. Doctors say it's just me, no dramatic medical condition." She waved her hand dismissively as she set the kettle back down with a soft thud. "My parents moved away when I turned 26; simply wanted to see the world. I rarely see them now but I wish them all the best."
What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
"Outlook, hm? Its quite simple" She placed both of her hands face down on her lap as she looked you in the eye. "I adore students deeply, they are the ones who will care for this world once we pass and it is important to share our knowledge and help them grow to be the best of themselves when time comes, as for my co-workers; I admire their hard work and effort to doing this every day and being able to maintain mental health whilst dealing with so many children! I know for some people that balance can be hard, that's why I admire their bravery for doing such."
What is their motivation for becoming a professor?:
"As a child, I used to stay up on the TV watching police body cam videos or just general things about crime. I had no clue why, just seeing cruel people get placed in cuffs made me happy." She hummed as she leaned back slightly, sipping her tea. "Knowing that I can show my knowledge to children who have the same interest is quite exciting, who knows what they could do with information I gave them? They could be a police man with it" She waved her hand.

Roleplay Scenarios
A jock is ignoring your lesson and throwing paper balls at another student, what would your character do?
She froze mid rant about how a law can change overtime, slowly turning her neck and then her body to face the jock, she would cross both her arms infront of her lower chest. "Now, ignoring my class is one thing that I can't stand, but throwing paper balls at another student that is trying to learn? That's simply a disgrace. Consider this your only warning. I won't be so generous next time." She shot the student a glare before turning her attention back to the lesson.
Continue
"Now [NAME] share with the class why you decided to be this way today." She sighed deeply as she placed the chalk down dusting her hands off.
"No? Nothing? Alright then." She would walk to the student, her heels clicking on the wooden floor before making a stop. She would pull out a detention slip from her left pocket and her pen from her right. The noise of the pen filled the room as she wrote down the students name "Back of the school during hometime." She slipped the detention slip into the students hand before returning to the front, not giving that behaviour more attention than it deserves.
A student doesn’t seem to understand the material, yet hasn’t requested help, what would your character do?She would glance around the room before stopping on the troubled student, she then spoke up to the entire class "Alright, please talk amongst yourselves about the current topic while I handle something."
Once students began to talk she would walk to the troubled student, making sure to be at eye level "hey, do you need any help? If you want I can simplify any words you found difficult and even explain them." She spoke in a hushed tone to make sure the kid didn't feel judged or embarrassed.
When in the faculty lounge, how does your character act?
She sat down onto the faculty couch, one hand on her tea, another on homework. She flipped through the students homework; rereading it three times to make sure she saw it right before setting her tea cup onto the coffee table with a small clink. She would grab her pen from her pocket and began to write the grade and any feedback the kid could work on. She would then go onto her phone and go through her notes, dotting down future class plans.
Provide at least 2 interactive class ideas and one field trip idea related to your subject
Class 1: Courtroom
Every student will be given a book, inside is a fake criminal case including; Witness statements, Evidence found, Suspects and their alibies, victim and more.
Once read; the class will divide to the corners of the room. Each corner representing a suspect; Their instructions is clear. Go to the corner on who you think did the crime?
Students will then have a representee go against the other groups and claim why they think their person did it whilst the other team representee has to say why their own suspect did it instead!
Will people change their mind and come to one agreement? Or will it all be chaos.
(haha best part of criminology is similarities to forensic..)
Class 2: In the mindset of a criminal.
The students will be given a story about a criminal and their crime, including what lead up to it and how they were brought up.
This will put them in the criminals shoe instead of seeing them as just a criminal as an outsider, was the criminal misjudged or were they not?
Afterwards students will go to the left or right side, the left being their view of the criminal changed and the right being their view didnt. They will have to share why their view changed and why the other team's view should too. However the other team will have to justify why their view didnt change and why shouldnt theirs either.
who will come up top.
Field Trip: Court.
The classroom will be brought to the courtroom to discuss with a actual lawyer!!
The lawyer will answer questions on their job, how courts work and what goes down in one. This includes how long it took the lawyer to become one, the struggles, pay, or anything to the students hearts desire! As long as it isn't inappropriate.
They will be able to explore the court room itself, where people stand and what role they are required to be.
Thank you for reading.

