mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Pending k0mlp0's Forensic Science Professor Application

kom1

Level 3
k0mlp0
k0mlp0
Omega+

Untitled146_20261010130719.png


Untitled146_20261010130403.png



Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?


k0mlp0

What is your discord username?

k0mlp0

What is your time zone?

Utc+10

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

SHOPKEEPER

TEACHER [DELETED]

PROFESSOR [DELETED]

TEACHER 2 [DELETED]

HS COUNCIL [DENIED]


Main reason why I deleted so many was after seeing other peoples, I knew I wasnt going to get it and had a bad mind set back then but now im ready to try my hardest!

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[Year 12] Yuzuki Tsukishino (primary , applying with.) (She is also applying for shopkeeper, which wont be looked at for AGES)
[Year 12] Komi T. Minaduki
[Year 12] Laura Shikano (will be changing to new char.)
[Bear] Beer
[Bird] Jiji
[Cat] Cloud
[Dog] Mutt

Describe your activity and roleplay experience on the server:

On every day for 4+ hours.1791595860750.png
For me I have been playing since 2024 but took a HUGE break, roleplaying has been fun but being limited to just animals and High school has made it quite boring overtime,
That's one of the reasons why I wish to apply for professor will open more and new exciting roleplay opportunities.
I've done GANGRP, romancerp, detailrp and so much more and have played a vary of different personalities amongst characters from a shy timid girl to a loud and extrovert one!
One thing i have noticed about SRP is everyone goes very close with friends and isnt very welcoming to new people which has lead me to rarely Rp anymore due to so much exclusion. I am often left just roaming around for hours till one of my friends gets on since no one will talk to me, I've tried to talk to people and be friends but they all eventually ghost me and go back to their friend group. It gets very lonely and depressing when your so excited to hop on, rp with people and have a fun time just to be lonely for hours because people dislike expanding. I'd probably give SRP a 5/10 for this but thats just my personal experience.

In your own words, why do you think professors are important to SchoolRP?

It helps college students figure out what they want to do once they eventually graduate. It also provides something to do during the school day and gives some fun interesting roleplays for the students; They maintain the school rules along side teachers, faculty and student council making the school environment safe and fun for not just experienced players but new people who have just started in the server.
For me, professors and teachers was a big part when I first started and would help me learn not just school rules but the servers rules too and I would love to be that extra help someone gets.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you may face demotion or removal from the faction?

Yes, I do.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you may have to undergo professor training?:

Of course, I am prepared to undergo training.



Untitled146_20261010130328.png


In-Character Information

What's your character's full name?


"My name? My. Well it's Yuzuki Tsukishiro."

Age (Minimum is 27): "I am 29 years old."

Nationality: "Born and raised in Karakura. Same with my family."

Preferred Subject: "Forensics. Or as I have to be specific, Forensic Science."

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?
I front of you was a pale skinned woman standing at 4'0 or 122cm. With a slim slender build adorned her long black hair that reached to just above her knee; in her bangs was a small streak of purple matching her purple eyes. Why wear glasses when you could wear coloured contacts that do the same?
image_2026-10-10_203223164-removebg-preview.png
She adored tea parties and often held them for her friends, she was a huge nerd for forensics since a young age but lacked the energy to work in a lab or be a detective. She was soft spoken yet stern, speaking with a cold way. She rarely showed emotion yet it would slip out when she got too excited over a certain topic she adored.

"Hm?" She looked up from her teacup, her lips leaving the rim slowly as she lowered it back to the small plate. "What makes one person unique to you? It's different for everyone, is it not?" She raised her arm, her hand giving a small shrug as her eyes drifted to the side. "One person would say charm, another would say muscle. So who am I to say what makes me unique, when it could be different to you?" Her eyes finally drifted back to you, a cold glare crossing your vision; no, not exactly mad or happy, you couldn't quite tell.

What are their plans for the future? Optionally, what is their past?

"My future? My, how personal." The bottom of her eye lids slowly raised giving a small smile look yet she didn't adorn a smile not even a faint one.. yet you could hear the amusement in her voice. "It's quite simple, isn't it? Get a stable income and start a family."
"What? Too basic for you? Sorry I'll want to be a princess I'd that better?" She glared, yeah you could smell the sarcasm across the table.. didn't even need to see her arched brow to know.


"Ah if you think that is basic, my childhood was quite basic too." She hummed to herself, her fingers curled around the handle of the kettle as she poured herself another hot piping tea: you couldn't quite tell what kind. "I had two loving parents that supported me and my dreams and before you ask, yes I was always this cold. Doctors say it's just me, no dramatic medical condition." She waved her hand dismissively as she set the kettle back down with a soft thud. "My parents moved away when I turned 26; simply wanted to see the world. I rarely see them now but I wish them all the best."

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

"Outlook, hm? Its quite simple" She placed both of her hands face down on her lap as she looked you in the eye. "I adore students deeply, they are the ones who will care for this world once we pass and it is important to share our knowledge and help them grow to be the best of themselves when time comes, as for my co-workers; I admire their hard work and effort to doing this every day and being able to maintain mental health whilst dealing with so many children! I know for some people that balance can be hard, that's why I admire their bravery for doing such."

What is their motivation for becoming a professor?:

"Forenics has been a passion to me since I discovered it in high school" she gazed at the roof almost like she was reliving the memory. "I just never have the time nor energy to become a detective; so I chose to spread the love to the younger generation so once they have time and energy they can become a detective or even doctor, hell maybe mayor!" She finally let out s soft chuckle at the idea of mayor, atleast if that ever happened; may she be alive to see the day.



Untitled146_20261010130414.png


Roleplay Scenarios

A jock is ignoring your lesson and throwing paper balls at another student, what would your character do?


She froze mid rant about hair genetics, slowly turning her neck and then her body to face the jock, she would cross both her arms infront of her lower chest. "Now, ignoring my class is one thing that I can't stand, but throwing paper balls at another student that is trying to learn? That's simply a disgrace. Consider this your only warning. I won't be so generous next time." She shot the student a glare before turning her attention back to the lesson.

Continue

"Now [NAME] share with the class why you decided to be this way today." She sighed deeply as she placed the chalk down dusting her hands off.

"No? Nothing? Alright then." She would walk to the student, her heels clicking on the wooden floor before making a stop. She would pull out a detention slip from her left pocket and her pen from her right. The noise of the pen filled the room as she wrote down the students name "Back of the school during hometime." She slipped the detention slip into the students hand before returning to the front, not giving that behaviour more attention than it deserves.

A student doesn’t seem to understand the material, yet hasn’t requested help, what would your character do?

She would glance around the room before stopping on the troubled student, she then spoke up to the entire class "Alright, please talk amongst yourselves about the current topic while I handle something."

Once students began to talk she would walk to the troubled student, making sure to be at eye level "hey, do you need any help? If you want I can simplify any words you found difficult and even explain them." She spoke in a hushed tone to make sure the kid didn't feel judged or embarrassed.

When in the faculty lounge, how does your character act?

She sat down onto the faculty couch, one hand on her tea, another on homework. She flipped through the students homework; rereading it three times to make sure she saw it right before setting her tea cup onto the coffee table with a small clink. She would grab her pen from her pocket and began to write the grade and any feedback the kid could work on. She would then go onto her phone and go through her notes, dotting down future class plans.


Provide at least 2 interactive class ideas and one field trip idea related to your subject

Solve a crime!

- GASP, a student has been KILLED! The rest of the class must use any clues around and to find any DNA on who did the crime
Can they work together to solve the crime or will someone start pointing fingers?


- One student will be selected before the class begins; their goal is quite clear 'lay and act dead.' The student isnt allowed to speak or anything.
- Once the class starts they will find the student on the floor acting dead; their goal is clear WHO DID IT?
- Fake evidence will be planted around the room mixed with the real evidence to simulate a criminal trying to cover their marks or point the blame to someone else.
- Students will need to get their tools from a box: A magnifying class, fingerprint duster and a black light.
- Can they figure fake from real? Or will they accidentally lock up a innocent.

Courtroom

Every student will be given a book, inside is a fake criminal case including; Witness statements, Evidence found, Suspects and their alibies, victim and more.
Once read; the class will divide to the corners of the room. Each corner representing a suspect; Their instructions is clear. Go to the corner on who you think did the crime?
Students will then have a representee go against the other groups and claim why they think their person did it whilst the other team representee has to say why their own suspect did it instead!
Will people change their mind and come to one agreement? Or will it all be chaos.

Field trip: forest exploration, can you find any DNA?

Students will be given a magnifying glass and a fingerprint duster,
At the forest they will be tasked with one thing. Can they find any DNA?
They will have to use their skills on where dna would most likely be; what fingerprint shapes can you find, how many different ones are there?
It's quite simple but keeps their eyes sharp and their minds active!!



Thank you for reading!!
27ecd07755a5dad37b519caf678c2a34.jpg​
 

Attachments

  • image_2026-10-10_203223164-removebg-preview.png
    image_2026-10-10_203223164-removebg-preview.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
PENDING
This application has been placed on pending. You can use this time to edit and improve your application however you see fit.
If you no longer wish to apply, please change the title of this application to [REMOVED]​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top