mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Kaizer_061's Janitor application.

Kaizer

Level 5
RELAXLIBERALS
RELAXLIBERALS
Rich+
What is your Minecraft username?:Kaizer_608

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Kaizer#4721

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): No bans, and I don’t intend to get banned in the future either.

What is your timezone?: Pacific Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the SRP server is very high as I am on the server daily, around 10-14 hours a day. If I was to get accepted, it would provide me an incentive to get on more, if needed.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I fully understand this rule and agree that this is fair. I will try my best to be active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Janitor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The employee role I am applying for is a janitor. A janitor will keep the school property and surrounding areas in good condition and free from any litter or bacteria. They would also go around checking up on students and making sure they're feeling great and to see if they have any problems. Janitors usually work longer hours than standard employees since they make sure that everything is in order in the morning before school starts, as well as after school in the evenings, that everything is cleared up and ready for the next day.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’ve been roleplaying for around half a year now. I can say with certainty that I enjoy roleplaying on SRP. I've roleplayed as a dog and as a normal character which has enabled me to explore different kinds of roleplay. Within roleplaying itself, I have engaged in studentRP, animalRP, romanceRP to name a few.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Spanish language application | SchoolRP (Accepted) - Main

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kaizer_061s-karakura-high-nurse-application.35681/. (Denied) - Alt

KaizerRP's college application | SchoolRP (Denied) - Main

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12 - 18 y/o

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: He would stay calm and polite, choosing not to raise his voice at the student, despite the words being directed at him. He would take a quick breather before starting to talk to the student, preparing himself for the situation. He would then start to ask why the student said such a thing and remind them of the key concept of respect and explain to them that this behaviour and attitude is unacceptable. If they continue saying such comments, he would call a senior member of staff who can assist with this situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: He would stop what he was doing and rush over to the site where this was happening. Since it was clearly a physical fight, his main priority would be to separate the two students, to prevent any more harm from occurring. Then he would tell them both to take a few seconds to calm down and remind them to breathe. If necessary, he would call the school nurse to attend to either of them if they have been hurt. He would assess why the fight started in the first place, trying to find the reason why. He would then suggest they resort to non-violent ways next time if they have a dispute. He would then go back to doing what he was doing beforehand.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I would go up to the employee and take them to the side, out of the student’s view, to a quieter area. There, I would explain to them that what they are doing is wrong, and they should stop immediately. I explain that they could get in serious trouble, and they should be more respectful and aware of and to their surroundings. If they do not listen, I will report them to an SLT member, before doing this action, I will of course ask them why they are doing the action and help them understand that it is wrong.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the employee break room, my character would usually come in with a calm attitude, quite chill, and would try his best to socialize with the rest of the employees there. He would try his best to build some sort of relationship with them and possibly become good friends. My character would also relax, by getting himself a large glass of water, and would sit down on either a couch or a chair, after a long day of work and many hours/days of work ahead of him.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me As he held his rag and spray bottle, he gave a few quick sprays to the surface in front of him. He'd then quickly make contact with the liquid substance with the rag in his opposite hand, moving the rag in circular motions.

/me He’d slowly dip the end of the mop into the janitor cart, before placing it on the ground beginning to mop the surface.

/me He would grab the broom by its middle section, holding it diagonally so the top of it would be near his shoulder. He'd then start sweeping the floor, gathering all the dust and dirt he could. He’d make small dirt piles on the floor, being careful so he wouldn’t step on them with his shoes. Caesar would keep his gaze down on the floor, not looking up unless spoken to.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Caesar Sakurako Lue.

Title: Mr. Sakurako

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Art, Biology

Minors: Music

Backstory

Caesar Chavez was born in Mexico in the year 1993. Growing up, Caesar was diagnosed with OCD. Which didn't come as a surprise to him as he had always had a fondness for cleanliness, organization, and order. By fondness, I mean obsession. He could not stand being in an unclean environment as it was disruptive and inadequate to Caesar. People who lived unclean lives were people Caesar was most disgusted by. Not that he was rude to them as a result, he simply insisted on helping them tidying up their living spaces.

Eventually, his parents had decided it was time to move on from their lives in Mexico. They thought that their son, Caesar, needed a new outlook on life, beyond his cleaning habits. While moving was exciting to Caesar, it also dampened his spirit a little due to the reason.

Though, he was grateful that his parents were honest about their motivation to move. Once his parents decided on a location, they all started packing for the big move.

Eventually, the Chavez family had arrived in Karakura, Japan! Over the course of the next couple of years, both of Caesar's parents died in a car crash. Though, he was soon after taken in by the Sakurako family. At first, they were simply his foster family, though as time went on and bonds were established, the Sakurako's officially adopted, Caesar.

As time went on, Caesar neared his 27th birthday. In the Sakurako family, his cleaning skills were praised and he was encouraged to become a janitor. Though, he never thought into it. He saw the compliments as mere flattery.

Eventually, Caesar acknowledged that he needed a job, a source of income as he was nearing the age of 28 and could no longer depend on the Sakurako family to support him. He decided he should start supporting himself. Caesar settled with applying to work at the school as a janitor, where he would be paid for his praised skills and would be able to do something daily that he enjoyed.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My main motivation for joining KHS stems from back when I was a 10th grader at Karakura High around the age of 16. I had met this one particular Janitor that would always greet me on my way throughout the hallways and we had become mutual over time. I learned that he had a kind personality and was a good person to talk to whenever. After this happened, it made me believe that the employees and overall community in KHS had a lot to it than just teachers. I want to be a part of KHS, to contribute to making a change to the community, and to be able to communicate with many other people whilst having something to do during the day.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? No, I have not had any previous experience working in a school environment before, however am excited for a new opportunity.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I am a great fit for this job because I am a hard worker and a kind, approachable person. I will be dedicated to my job and will make sure to leave the school clean and in good condition for the students and teachers. I also believe that janitors don’t only have the absolute ability to clean, but are also to make good bonds with students, and other school faculty. I think that I would be able to communicate pretty well with my peers and make Karakura High a safe environment for all. Also, I often help out at home with common chores and tasks that are similar to the role of Janitor - I believe that by knowing how to do these, I will be able to complete them well if brought up in the school environment.

Extra: Thank you, Kimi! for carefully reading through my application.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
When looking into your history within the two weeks on the server, I've decided to deny your application. In future, please be patient; the date I mark applications is supplied in the Format, though sometimes it may be done later depending on the faction size and demand for each role.
- I assume it was simply a mistake, though the spacing in this application made is very difficult to read, please leave an appropriate gap between each section/question (1-2 spaces)
- Please make sure you list the correct IGN for the account you're applying with

You may re-apply in 7 days
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread