mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kam's late but yeah intro!!

-kam

Level 66
SUP!
I'm Kam and every person of some popularity or reputation [i have neither] have an intro on here thats good or decent.. so its my go!
Hello, i'm kam and you probably know me as one of those scandulous fellows who do that there crime around these parts. Nah im joking you probably know me from a few things. At the start of my playtime i was known as otis and spent time romancing and just being an average namemc. My first proper character was Yasu and he spent SO LONG crimerping. I sadly lost him to many charges and jailtime and yea.. I had a few characters for a while that i really didnt play for long but they sorta went down that route too.
Now! To the characters that i have actually played on and you lot might know!
OLD
Pyotr D. Hayashi [dead]
Hiroki Misono [missing]
Kubota Haruhiro [missing]

NEW AND CURRENT
Jeong S. Amorosa
Jun Amano

Now! How about me OOCly? Who plays these characters [who are rather pshycopathic]. Hi! I'm Kam and id rather keep my name like private cus its a bit silly if you lot know it. Im british yet im ukranian at birth! I spend alot of my time on SchoolRP but when i am not doing this im doing the following: guitar, music, watching tv, hanging out w mates. Or in simpler words, im just your average nerdy teenager.

As well as this i spend alot of time reading and writing all sorts of things! I spend alot of time doing writing as a tailor! Among this i spend time writing my own little stories and lore for characters. As well as this i enjoy reading and even writing poetry!​

-kam

Level 66
another thing! i bully saltyfollicles. he is the little brother to me

Users who are viewing this thread