mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Karakuran Lore Characters important enough to be in a Framed Painting?

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
make a portrait of eichi blackburn because thats just something he would get of himself.
literally everyone thats met me while i played eichi blackburn will absolutely confirm that.
eichi blackburn.
hold on buddy you base tortured people in the council office...

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
personally I think Leo itsuka chat... he was the quickest president in karakura academy history saurrrr

ErikFinster

Level 175
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
( ◉◞౪◟◉) . . . . . . why. . . Kenny Digger . . . . . . have . . . . whu?

.Arkkwolf

Level 49
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
hear me out. Tom Brown, the real icon of Karakura.

Last edited:

atoki

Level 124
atoki
atoki
Notable+
kazuyuku takagi the alpha ex-lieutenant of the KPD and dracon tyrannos because he is an icon

soratheonly

Level 75
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Hear me out, Yong-Sun Seong. Girl has been through thick and thin the last 10 months I've been in KPD and has been involved in a lottttt of stuff..! Her story is pretty encouraging!

DarkEclipic

Level 181
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
I would like to see Eli Hanazono-Zennix, ex-x2 teacher and ex-x2 governor. now just a retired father in karakura. backstory on him is CRAZY

DivingBlues

Level 79
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
I’m not going to mention my own character but if she ever makes it I’ll be happy to have her. Some long time icons have already been mentioned. If we want some lore characters I can suggest those too :)

I'm currently contemplating ordering a series of custom furniture items, specifically classic framed portraits.
(This is another reason we should definitely introduce the 10x Custom Product Furniture option in the RoleplayHub Shop.)

View attachment 58165

The paintings will feature Karakura officials and historical figures who would have had their portraits painted at some point in time.
This includes old school faculty, former politicians, former police captains, and heads of Itsbyoshi Court families, among others.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on which individuals should likely be featured?
tom FUCKING BROWN

Users who are viewing this thread