players online

Keeping school grounds open during weekends

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: YonioTheNacho
What's the title of your suggestion?: Keeping school grounds open during weekends

What's your suggestion?:
This suggestion aims to opening the school gates on Saturday and Sunday from 7:30 to 6:00 (I don't remember the closing time) for students and faculty to step in if they wish to roleplay. Note that it would not be mandatory to be inside school grounds, but players will still have the chance to step in during schooltime.

Some disclaimers:
- Players shouldn't be here if they're being manhunted by police or other players
- Suspended students, Adults, etc. aren't allowed inside regardless of the weekday
- Teachers aren't allowed to host class during this period, although they can still host private meetings or tutoring sessinos for roleplay purposes.
- Detention can't be handed out, although students should still fear suspension by School Faculty / Council Members
- Gates will still close once schooltime is over, meaning people won't be able to step in if it's past 6pm

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Many people struggle to find a place to roleplay with one another, and while it's true that plaza is one good place for that, it's not really successful in doing it. Allowing people to head in will promote roleplay by allowing team members to head in more easily if they wish to pull pranks, interact with one another, play their own sports, etc. without having to resort to cosmetics or silly workarounds.

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Neutral / Leaning +1
I reckon we have more hotspots in the city in general plus more sports areas outside of school... sounds like a good idea regardless and I don't see too much harm in doing so.

mactatti

Level 14
Neutral
As I do agree with some of theses points I’m just saying that schools on the weekends are generally closed or and for any special events.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1
THis would be nice for Club Leaders when we want to have meetings in our clubroom but we are trapped outside of the gates because we dont have access to any of the doors(and have to eitehr ask a faculty member/Sport Captain/entering from the sewers)

andrei

Level 45
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
Having the gates be open would have alot of scenarios; Like I'd be able to just teach a subject to A college student or HS student.

Zaropz

Level 8
I mean that is a nice suggestion, however there can be fights that can't be controlled since detentions can't be held which would force teachers to be on school grounds every ic day. But a plus is that club leaders can do their own thing

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 77
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
+1

Honestly I would see this benefiting sports captains and club leaders like myself the most, because one we wouldn't have to host our meetings someplace else, two we would actually be able to utilize our club rooms and or the football pitch, baseball area, etc etc., without having to sneak inside.

Renidite

Level 10
+1

This would be amazing so club leaders and sports captains, don't have to glitch it or walk all the way around the back or the side of school to just open a door.

zegevlier

Level 25
Community Team
Developer
+1

I like this suggestion. It's SchoolRP after all. To have the school be completely inaccessible (via normal routes, not the sewers) 2/7 of the days is quite a lot. The doors are already closed at night, so there are still a lot of times to RP outside of the school.

Alison Wither

Level 8
Alison_Wither
Alison_Wither
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: YonioTheNacho
What's the title of your suggestion?: Keeping school grounds open during weekends

What's your suggestion?:
This suggestion aims to opening the school gates on Saturday and Sunday from 7:30 to 6:00 (I don't remember the closing time) for students and faculty to step in if they wish to roleplay. Note that it would not be mandatory to be inside school grounds, but players will still have the chance to step in during schooltime.

Some disclaimers:
- Players shouldn't be here if they're being manhunted by police or other players
- Suspended students, Adults, etc. aren't allowed inside regardless of the weekday
- Teachers aren't allowed to host class during this period, although they can still host private meetings or tutoring sessinos for roleplay purposes.
- Detention can't be handed out, although students should still fear suspension by School Faculty / Council Members
- Gates will still close once schooltime is over, meaning people won't be able to step in if it's past 6pm

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Many people struggle to find a place to roleplay with one another, and while it's true that plaza is one good place for that, it's not really successful in doing it. Allowing people to head in will promote roleplay by allowing team members to head in more easily if they wish to pull pranks, interact with one another, play their own sports, etc. without having to resort to cosmetics or silly workarounds.
+1

Squidjees

Level 62
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
+1

we for sure need this
weekend rp gets kinda stale, and having access to sports field, tutoring and such would be AWESOME

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Players shouldn't be here if they're being manhunted by police or other players

I do have one point in mind that does involve the crime faction. How can you guarantee that players will *not* enter the school to hide not only from the police department, but from GangRPers that are constantly hunting them down. Of course, this doesn't mean they have to be in an active chase— nevertheless, they would still be hiding in a safe zone on an active basis because they still get the opportunity to roleplay without the risks of getting “GangRPed”. As for the police department, I would say this is reasonable enough and nothing to worry about since CCTV exists; my only issue is with tracking the people that do intend to abuse this addition.

Users who are viewing this thread