players online

Denied knqzy Event Team Applicaton

knqzy

Level 5
event.jpg

What is your Minecraft Username:

knqzy

Describe your activity as a player of the server:

My overall activity on school roleplay is quite high, whilst managing outside activities I am still able to juggle school roleplay and all my other activities. I do track and wrestling almost every year whilst having multiple types of roleplay. As for said types I have done in this server and others it would be, Gang roleplay, Teaching roleplay, Jock roleplay, Delinquent roleplay and Family roleplay. As for Gang roleplay I have almost fully dropped it as I don't do much heavy gang violence roleplay anymore. I used to run a decently sized family named the Jaagers, now it has been disbanded but still a decently sized fun family roleplay. Currently I play a server named Austin DeSanto that is on the male college volleyball team still being very active as this character. All of these show that I have a bunch of experience being a roleplayer in general. I also have experience with being in events. Recently an event idea I had made was hosted by Nylu and Tippie, this event was a moderately sized illegal race which was won by I. Considering this all you can see I enjoy School Roleplay quite a lot and see how I have a ton of experience.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexkice-pe-teacher-application.62044/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/igotroidrage-psychiatrist-application.69004/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alexkice-pe-teacher.64777/ ACCEPTED

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:

My Discord account name is knqzy. I have a working microphone that I will use in voice chats.

What is your time zone?:

I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I am aware if I am inactive on the event team I will be removed by choice.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:

I would like to join the Event Team because when I once personally found myself bored of school roleplay I visualized that other members of the school roleplay community have found themself once bored of school roleplay too so I want to bring events that the community wants so the player base can find themself enjoying new events that are brung to school roleplay.

What makes you a suitable event team member:

Activity

I'd like to say I'm quite the active person, though during the spring and winter I'm usually not available in the afternoons because I'm doing wrestling or track. Though, usually when I get home, which is around 4, I get on SRP and don't usually log off until I'm ready to sleep which is late in the night. When I'm on SRP I usually spend most of my time running around looking for roleplay or hang out with friends, which I'd like to change by joining a faction event team..

When I first joined SRP, it was a year or two ago and one of the first kinds of roleplay I got into was gang and crime roleplay. As of a couple months ago, I've decided to pursue the other factions in the server like teacher and hopefully i can pursue event team as one of my factions. I also have experience being on both the male basketball teams, and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and community they gave, which I never thought I would have found such a welcoming team before.

Schedule

My schedule is very flexible, which is needed in my eyes for an event team but it may not be. But I make it my priority to have a flexible schedule so I can fit in stuff I need to do with my friends and School Roleplay stuff, The only time my schedule isn't flexible is during Wrestling season which is over currently but when it is Wrestling season, I’ll be a little less active but still try my best to be active. But getting back on track to what I said before I can bend my schedule beside from Monday through Friday where I get out of school at 4 EST due to wrestling practice. But now since wrestling season is over, I will be more free to do more event's on the server.

Teamwork

Within the event team, you need to have Teamwork, which is something I have and always have had. I was planning on getting back onto the basketball team in school roleplay which requires teamwork during the tournaments, and as a defensive player I rely on teamwork and so do my teammates which I endeavor at. Besides basketball, I can generally work with anyone on anything that is handed to me as a task if I make it onto the event team. Multiple other reasons why my teamwork strives are due to my sense of school roleplay. Not very long ago I made a google doc on why wrestling should be added with multiple pros to it! Almost all sports within outside of school roleplay and inside consist of teamwork, as I’ve previously stated I play sports outside of school so I understand that teamwork is a very much needed thing within the event team or any type of team for that matter.

Game Sense

Although I’ve only been playing school roleplay for a year I have multiple friends who have been playing from anywhere from 2018/2019-2023! Most of my friends I do happen to play with often mention old school roleplay lore and how much the server has developed, this meaning I know quite a lot about school roleplay even if I only started a year ago. I often find myself trying to continue my learning of not just school roleplay but the outside world in general which I feel is quite a good skill for the event team! Another reason for me having a good game sense would be the fact that I've been on multiple types of roleplay within school roleplay, most of them I have listed within the activity section.

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

image.jpg

1906 14 1351

Event team members needed
3-4

Map Changes

A decently open area, with a dance floor underground, as well as a bar and a DJ area. With that it would need a bathroom and a little lounge area.

Global /it command

A message would be sent out to all non-government devices.
"Pspspspsp, hey there's a underground concert going on at 1906 14 1351, we are selling alcohol no IDs needed, and we got gambling no age requirement."

Event Description

A loud raging party would be bumping in the downstairs area of an ally! Multiple speakers and other music/DJ stations were set up along with a bar, food station, un-alcoholic drink area, and of course a killer dance floor! Multiple Hype humans were busting it down on the dance floor while the DJ blasts some raging tunes. The bar will ASK you for an ID, so come prepared and make sure, you are 20 years of age! With all that you can get your munchies on with some yummy Japanese dishes over by the food stands! As the party slowly comes to an end and the alcohol begins to wear people off.. the ceiling begins to cave down and everyone is rushed out, once everyone is out and safe the entrance is blocked and now that raging area will never be seen again. .

Lore

This band straight from Greenville, North Carolina, USA is a rock and roll band rocking with the name, Electric Echoes bounces throught out the USA doing tour after tour eventually the band comes to the conclusion of making a few more bags then traveling to Japan to become more famous there! The lead singer, Max Wilder decides to learn Japanese then deciding to teach the rest of his band too! Alex Jones struggles at first to learn Japanese but ends up figuring it out with the rest of his band right by his side! Eventually the band arrives in a small island beholden with the name, Karakura, Japan. The band decides to announce across Karakura that they'll being doing a fun rock concert underground. The drummer, Jake, walks up to Max beginning to ask questions of how they'll pull it off as the place they chose is. . not being held up well to say the least Max speaks out, "Look man, its one concert calm down." He says reassuring his drummer, the drummer then nods and walks off preparing for the big day. The day of the big concert arrives, the three rock and rollers ready to both.. well rock and roll stand there then the smoke goes off and. . THEY BEGIN TO PLAY!! As the three go absolutely crazy the crowd seems to love it! As they continue raging on the ceiling begins to shake?! As it shakes everyone in the vicinity is rushed out and seemed to be kept safe. . but the band? Well their gone now, never to be seen in Karakura again...

Balll.jpg

School Auditorium

Event Team Members Needed

Both faculty and Event members shall be used to run stands for food, non alcoholic beverages, and other items for the event, as well as faculty can still attend just we would need them to help out the event, so we do not overload anyone.

Temporary Map Changes

The auditorium would need to have a lot of decor and other items placed around the auditorium. Multiple stands shall be plopped down by builders these of course Faculty and Event Team ran. A photo-booth would also be set up for players to take photos with their partner, or friends. The stage would need a proper area for both the Bobcat Queen and King and the Spartan King and Queen.

Global /it Command

[!] Loud music would begin to play from the school's auditorium!
"The prom is beginning to start. Please make your way for snacks and beverages and to see the Kings and Queens of Karakura College and High School!"

Event Description

Music would be played with the Watch Together website, the types of music would be slow songs and fast songs. Slow songs only really played when the King and Queens are presented and after. During the Prom slips will be passed around to vote on who is the Bobcat King and Queen and who the Spartan King or Queen is, we would be using Google Forums to decide who it is with everyone getting one vote. Once decided the Kings and Queens will walk to the front and be played a Song and get a custom crown item, then will be told to wait off to the side until being released to the audience. Multiple Stands will be run by Faculty and Event Team Members selling food and drink items. The dress code will be just suits and dresses. This most likely would last anywhere from 1-2hours.

Lore

The clouds are pooring down with rain, people flooding into the school for the Showers prom. Here both a Spartan and Bobcat King and Queen will be elected and they will be given the crown. Inside, multiple stands were placed around for entertainment while you wait to find out who the Kings and Queens may be. .

bellacho2.jpg

The Beach

Event Team Members Needed

I would need 2-4 event team members helping me work the food trucks.

Temporary Map Changes

The beach would be placed with streamers, banners and other decor items to prepare for Karakura's Independence Day Celebration. Fireworks would be built in the sky to show appreciation for Karakura. Not to forget, we would have to add some food trucks as well as the photo booth!!!

Global /it Command

[!] Loud Fireworks would crack and boom from the beach!
"People of Karakura-" You would hear a unfimillar voice, "Today we celebrate the day of Independence of Karakura, come down to the beach and watch fireworks, and we have food trucks serving us amazing food!"

Event Description

Several speakers will be laid around with other furniture items along the beach playing loud music from the Watch 2 Gether sight. Towards the end of the event fireworks will be built into the sky for extra "pop" and others placed for the pop too! An optional booth will be placed near the beach and you may decide to buy photos for 5000 yen of you and your friends! Alongside all of this there will also be some food trucks that have driven themself onto the beach with a drink truck next to it! Now you can plop yourself down on the nice sandy beach enjoy your food, pictures, fireworks and have fun!

Lore

At the start of Karakura's new found independence in 1603 the land's sky would glow bright with lanterns flying high into the air that rised above all the creatures on the ground, another thing that flew up quickly into the air were fireworks! Launched fastly above the lanterns then exploding in the air for a pleasant surprise alongside all of this was blaring music that folk listened to on the fluffy sanded beach. Now Karakura can forever be appreciated with the memory of fireworks, lanterns, and loud music!

Additional notes: I hope you all do consider letting me join the event team as I put a ton of effort into this application and hope you enjoy it. As well as a shoutout to everyone who helped me create the photos tysm! btw all photos taken in srp

Attachments

• bellacho.jpg
    bellacho.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread