PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
IPhonesMaiden

Previous bans (include appeal links):
N/A (I Have had a few warnings)

Discord Tag:
Bunniez#0643

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do indeed have a working microphone and am able to join calls freely.

Timezone & Country:
EST, Canada
[I also run off of CEST, France time]

Links to any current & past applications:
[Accepted] Tutor Application

[Accepted] Spanish Application

[Denied] Karakura-Police-Department Application
[Denied] Sign-Language Application

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that my activity on the server remains consistent. I usually try and get on every day for a few hours just to be able to roleplay. I enjoy switching between my two accounts, just for a change-up as one of them is an adult account and the other is a high school student.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?
I am applying for a Lawyer role

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have always been motivated to apply for the city faction, for quite a few reasons which I will state below. After spending some time in the Academic part of the server, I have grown more interested in expanding my experiences within the server. I have always had a never-ending curiosity about the various jobs and opportunities given in the city faction. With that, I have nonetheless wanted to expand my knowledge of the server’s legal systems, and experience what this new open door opportunity could hold for my character, and myself. I can ensure good role-playing experiences for all those who will interact with my character, as well I can motivate many to further look into being a part of the city faction on the server. ICLY I feel as though this opportunity can benefit me in many ways. Further expanding my knowledge will be good for future character development. I would love the opportunity to further my experiences within the server. Especially with this faction, as I know I can make a mark within it.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I am familiar with the basics of Karakura’s laws, However, I am looking to expand upon my knowledge much further if I do have the opportunity of getting accepted into the faction and proceeding with my training upon my Current Law Knowledge. Upon knowing the laws, and becoming familiar with them I plan on helping the faction every day, Karakura's laws and constitution will strive to be needed every day. They will be something I will resort to during everyday role-playing on the server.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I have many goals in mind when it comes to applying for the faction. OOCly, I strive for the most enjoyment and experiences when playing in this role, something more than I could've ever done, something new and unique that differs from the other roles like adult and tutor - new and fresh that's more appealing to me. Personally, I know that I am indeed fully capable of being an active member of the team, and being able to bring my own personal experiences to the team. I know many people interested in law and have taken great inspiration from them. I have many goals for this faction for personal reasons and to help the better of the community I will ensure that everyone gets a chance to speak up and rights are brought to Karakura.

ICly, I strive for a similar aspect. I want to see changes being made, a more active faction along with so much more. I could go on and on about what I plan on doing upon being potentially accepted into this faction that I could list but it would take up too much time. If accepted I plan on implementing these and sharing them among others in the faction to help grow a better trust and bond with each individual.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
In my own words and point of view, I believe that lawyers pose a great important role in the legal systems of Karakura. Lawyers carry a heavy responsibility to represent individuals and businesses regarding their legal rights and obligations within the server. With that, Lawyers also take on the responsibility of researching applicable laws and prior court rulings along with preparing legal documents that can be presented in court. In some cases, but not most, a lawyer may also take on the role of arguing cases in court when necessary. I believe that every role within the government plays an important part in order to keep karakura a safe town to live in, which is why everyone matters within the city’s faction as well as its citizens.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do acknowledge this and agree to the terms of being subject to removal.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I am aware of and am prepared to be fully dedicated to this faction. I do not currently have any other server rankings, so this will be easier - however, I have a lot that could make me less dedicated from time-to-time IRL, aside from this, I am prepared.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am fully aware of this and will ensure I share NO OOC bias to any degree, I want everyone to have a fun and fair experience whilst I help them in this faction.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and do agree to the terms of the Government Faction’s Rules and will ensure I reread this before and after sending/potentially being accepted into the faction - along with updated rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I am able to attend weekly meetings along with events! If for any reason I am not able to do so, I will properly notify my faction lead.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Mari Hideyoshi

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Miss Hideyoshi

Current age:

27 years of age

Date of birth:

May 17th, 1995

Female as of birth

Academic Degree:

Master’s

Major(s):

Communications
Political sciences

Minor(s):
Psychology
Criminology
Business

Work experience:

As for work experience, I have worked in the Karakura School’s Academic Faction for many months. I truly enjoyed my time being a part of something quite extraordinary, however, I quickly realized that that was not the correct career path for me at this time and decided to leave the faction, furthering my career back to my original path.

Political background:

I grew up in France after moving from Mexico in a rather political and well-enforced household. My mother, Katarina is a successful and highly dedicated individual and a well-known nurse - she is why I am who I am today. On the other hand, my father Julien was a loving and kind lawyer who was also well known; he is now retired. I looked up to them both and made the choice to follow in my father’s path, continuing with him raising my upbringing in the law faction. I lost interest in the field for a while, only a few years ago gaining interest again when I turned 23 years of age. Yes, I did go down the wrong path for a while but I have turned to the light and realized I need to turn over a new leaf and be a better person, and a better mother. That is why I am here today, but that’s basically my political upbringing. . .

Nationality & born location:

Mexican | The Heart of Mexico, San Miguel de Allende

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
Spanish
French

Criminal record:

No Criminal Record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I feel as though I would be a good candidate for this job due to my upbringing, I was raised by a well-known Lawyer, my father, and decided I need a change in career paths as my life was turning south - so I referred back to Law. I feel as though I’m a very dedicated and hard-working individual who will do anything to get the job done in the needed time so I can help whoever I am working with and whenever possible. I have personal training and a strong motivation for Law, both amazing qualities to help me succeed in this type of work line. I have many more qualities that could provide this as true, a list probably too long but if you give me a chance you won't regret a moment of your time with me.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,after reading through it I've decided to accept this:
  • Good application, with all the necessary information listed
  • Message me on Discord or start a conversation on the forums in order to get things set up

Users who are viewing this thread