Level 13
Bryconium
Bryconium
Notable
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
Helir

Discord Tag:
My discord username is Cobde it does not have a tag.

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do have a working microphone, and I am open to talking to others in voice calls.

Timezone & Country:
CST
(GMT-6)
I am currently living in the U.S

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Accepted

Denied
Language

Other

Describe your activity on the server:

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for the lawyer role

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have always been interested in the Government faction, specifically the Lawyer role, I have been on SRP for a while now and, never have applied for the Lawyer, role, and now seemed like the time. I have recently been denied a KPD application, and have given up on my KPD hopes, so I decided to apply for the Lawyer role which would be much more suitable for my play style anyway, due to my enjoying DetailRP and important discussions or debates about something or someone. I believe that this is my best hope at reaching the next stage in SRP, due to me beginning to become bored with the regular everyday playstyle its always something the same, I believe if I receive the lawyer role it will spice up my role experience, and everyone else I am to be roleplaying with.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do have a understanding of majority of Karakura's laws and Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
oocly I am hoping to increase my reputation and popularity to become a more important part of the SRP community, I am hoping to meet people to make more friends, maybe some who share the same interests, and hobbies as me, and make all of the people I am to roleplay with scenarios more interesting making people love the game once more. I also am planning on challenging myself to surpass my previous limit, on the reporter faction, where I believe I severely underperformed.

Icly Mr. Li wishes to help prove innocent people are guilty by representing them, even when they do not have a large sum of money to pay him, he is pure hearted, he wishes to prove all of the people who doubted him when he was younger and said he could not and would not make it as a lawyer wrong. Mr. Li wishes to prove that not everything or everyone affiliated in or with the government is corrupt, he will try his best to help those who cannot afford to defend themself, do it. Mr. Li wishes to become one of the greatest lawyers of all time, and he plans to do it aswell.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A lawyer has many tasks that need to be handled inside of the government, but the main job that a lawyer is known for is defending clients in the court room due to their legal problems. A lawyer is responsible for the client they are meant to defend their client. Whether the lawyer is questioning the person who is either suing their client or just him having to defend his client, even on defense you still are on the offense asking questions to the other person in the courtroom questioning their client. The lawyer gives important legal advice to clients telling the clients what and what not to do before the cases, Lawyers get the side of the story nobody else knows, which helps the lawyer best defend his client during the legal debate or dispute occurring . Most lawyers are sly and sound as if they knew what they were doing, and they did, you have to be clever to be a lawyer, a one with the words to become a great lawyer. You need to have different personality in and out of the court room. I need to ensure if I am to be a lawyer I need to always defend my clients well no matter their status. I also need to ensure that I have all of my clients are taken care of no matter how many clients I am to have, If I am to lose track of all of my clients, that is on me, it is completely my fault.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do acknowledge that after I am accepted there will always be a possibility of me being removed from the faction at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

I do understand, that I am expected to be dedicated to my role in the faction, and will if I am to be accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment, and will ensure that I will not hold any grudges OOC become something that makes me biased, I will keep OOC out of IC situations.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have red all of the rules for the Government Faction, and I have agreed to follow them as well.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am always available to attend weekly meetings and events, whenever my assistance is needed, or if I am requested, or if i am just meant to attend the weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
"My name is Bo Li"

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
"I prefer to be referred to as Mr. Li"

Current age:
"I am currently 45 years of age."

Date of birth:
"I was born February 14th, xxxx."

Academic Degree:
"I have a Bachelors degree"

Major(s):
"Criminal Justice"

Minor(s):
"Law and Society minor"

Work experience:
Mr.Li would sigh before speaking
"I am 45 years old, I have a lot of work experience in life, I first started working when I was 15 years old, I was working at my local restaurant for a little while... After I got a little bit older when I was 17 I began working at a drive-through, at a fast food place back in the day. I worked at that fast food restaurant and enjoyed the workplace I learned many things working at most of these places, and then I began focusing on college, I got into a college and once I got out of law school I was a Lawyers apprentice helping with everything he needed, and after a few years I was 30 and then I began working as a lawyer, I was an upcoming lawyer in Karakura before moving to Karakura, these are all of my previous workplaces, and I am planning to add being a lawyer at Karakura soon....

Nationality & born location:
"I am Chinese, I was born in Kansu, China."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
I speak
Chinese, Korean, Japanese.

Criminal record:
I do not have a criminal record at this time.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
Mr. Li would pause for a moment almost as if he was lost in thought he would the snap back to reality and tap his feet on the floor he would then respond with
"I believe my previous work experience makes me a not good but great candidate e for the job, my sly remarks, and my persuasive tone would help me in the court room helping a large amount of innocent, or maybe not innocent clients of mine. I believe I have all the means to be a lawyer, my previous work experience as a sales man , and me having age, and most clients that are taking others to court are higher in age which I can relate to, which I also believe makes a great candidate for a job as a lawyer."

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread