Lehmua

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Rexypoo#3334

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe myself as a very active member of the community. I joined the server in early 2022 and have been active on the server ever since. I have met more and more people and made more development between characters, making in-depth lore for my characters, and helping friends with their character backstories if they ever need it. I’m on very often, playing for hours at a time.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have 2 previous bans.
My first ban was for ERP back in 2018. This was due to my being immature and gullible with a group of my friends. After getting banned, I logged onto another account and tried to join back, and was banned for bypassing.
My second ban was for Bypassing. This was on February 27, 2022. This was due to me logging onto the banned account I previously used. I had tried logging onto said account to purchase an animal whitelist but got banned. I appealed the ban and was unbanned on March 16, 2022.
I have learned from my mistakes and have worked hard to keep my record clean ever since.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the fact that if I am inactive, I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The job of a caretaker is to take care of the school from when it opens at 7:30 until it closes at 15:00, even staying longer to patrol the halls or help with detention. These employees are basically both janitors and security for the school, cleaning up messes if needed or breaking up fights. They also make sure college students aren’t skipping classes, as that is a rule that needs to be enforced.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My roleplay experience mostly comes from minecraft roleplays. I used to be in multiple creative servers that hosted a variety of roleplays. I have been roleplaying for years, and even made many friends that I have known for many years. One of these friends reintroduced me to SRP, where I now mainly roleplay. I have also roleplayed elsewhere, being a part of discord roleplays and GTA roleplays, as well as watching many roleplays on youtube. I joined the SRP community fulltime in early 2022 and have been an active member.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I was previously in the school employee faction and I really enjoyed my time in the faction. I resigned because I started my first semester of University and wanted to focus my time and energy on that. Now with my semester about to end, I have more free time to work in the faction again. I enjoyed making many friends within the school, and the freedom of the employee faction especially attracts me to the position.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
RexLobo
JayyLobo

QuitUniversity

Lehmua

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
(Alt/Applicant) Lehmua | [Grade-10]

(Main) RexLobo | [College](B)
(Alt) JayyLobo | [Reporter]
(Alt) QuitUniversity | [Adult]
(Alt) Loboken | [Grade-8]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Fiorenza would remain calm and take the student somewhere quieter to hold a pleasant conversation. She would let the student air out their thoughts until they were done before taking her turn to speak. Telling the student that their thoughts were valid, but their approach is completely wrong. She would then tell the student that she is working to make the school safer, and is not pathetic for doing so. Warning them not to use that language again on school grounds, as it was against the rule as well as being extremely rude. Giving them a verbal warning and threatening detention if they continued to insult herself or other faculty members. She would then send them to class.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Fiorenza would rush over to the two students, breaking up the fight as soon as she arrived. Asking for help over the radio. After calling for assistance, she would separate the two and issue them detentions for fighting, but then ask them for their sides of the story. Afterwards, she would check their injuries and send them to the nurse’s office if they needed.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would make sure she was seeing what they were doing correctly and not just making a bold assumption. Afterwards, she would take out her phone and get some evidence of it just in case, depending on the severity of what it was. Then, she would approach them and quietly speak to them about what they were doing. Telling them that it was wrong and they needed to stop. If they tried to defending themselves, she would reassure the coworker that she knows what he is doing and will tell SLT if they do not stop. Stating she has evidence as well. She would then leave before they tried to say or do anything else.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Fiorenza is a kind and bubbly girl. She loves making friends and talking to the ones she already has. In the morning, she would get herself a cup of coffee and make a few more cups for her co-workers. Then taking a seat before making conversation with the others in the room, making sure to offer the coffee to them all. She would first ask about their mornings are going, then how they were the day before. Bridging into what their plans were for the day, speaking to the teachers and professors, asking about their lesson plans and such. After some time in the breakroom, she would finally go out to patrol the school, making sure to say goodbye to everyone and to radio for her if they need any help.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me heard the morning bells ring before she walked onto school grounds. Bringing her radio to her mouth before saying good morning to everyone. Making her way to the employee break room for her morning coffee. Sipping it slowly to wake up fully. After finishing her coffee, she would say her farewells to her co-workers and went to patrol the hallways.

/me took out her radio, having heard her being asked for. She headed to the classroom, where she was greeted with a horrible smell. Moving her hand up to her nose, covering it. Walking over and finding the source of the terrible smell. She would take out her mop and cleaned up the mess, making sure to spray something to make the room smell more pleasant before she left.

/me continued on with her patrol, not having witnessed anything as of yet. That was until she saw two students cornering another younger student. She quickly ran over after one slammed the smaller student into the wall. Yelling for them to cut it out and separate. She gave the attacker a detention and the other a warning to not do it again. Afterwards, she took the student elsewhere to hear the story, then deciding to take the student to the nurses office so they wouldn’t get attacked again and could get checked for any bruises.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Fiorenza Ōshiro
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Fio

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Shintoist
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Psychology and Nursing
Minors:
Human Sciences

Nationality:
French/Italian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Korean
Other Languages:
French/Italian/Japanese

Backstory
On January 25th, 1995, Fiorenza was born in Florence, Italy to Diane Mazzio and Severin Deniaud. The girl’s mother was a sweet Italian woman, and her father was a sweet French man. The couple loved their daughter dearly, however did not have the facilities to raise their daughter. That did not stop them from trying their best, filing for loans and working more and more jobs. Inevitably, when Fiorenza was 3 years old, her father was arrested for stealing money from his job, and her mother got sick from stress.

Fiorenza was taken from their custody and placed into the foster system. She was in the system for 3 months before being taken in by her first family. The Lyon family took her in and moved to Korea. She remained in this family for another 2 years, until she was taken from the home and put back into the foster system. Fiorenza did not like the environment, how she was constantly being spoken to by families and the interactions in general. The young girl was disheartened from losing the two families she had come to know, and did not want to be abandoned yet again, so she began lashing out at the potential parents. Eventually, a week before her 9th birthday, she ran away, escaping the foster system. She made it all the way from Suwon, Korea, to Seoul, Korea.

This was when Fiorenza was found by the Oshiro family, specifically, Ryeo Oshiro. She brought the girl home, gave her a warm bath, warm dinner, and let her have a good night's rest. However, she couldn’t give the guest all her attention, as she had to give attention to her other children, a 5 year old, and a newborn.

Once the girl awoke, she was expecting to be kicked out or be returned to the foster system, but Ryeo offered her a permanent home. Fiorenza was adopted by the family, and helped around the house and assist in taking care of her siblings, along with her new mother.

When she was 10 years old, the Oshiro’s enrolled their two daughters into a private academy for them to get a better education. Fiorenza was tasked with making sure her sister, Eun-Jae Oshiro was safe and making sure she was not getting bullied. The girl made sure to follow through with instructions, and watched over her sister at every possible opportunity, following through with her instructions. One day, she saw her little sister getting bullied, so she quickly jumped in to defend her, getting into a fight which led to her getting suspended, but due to her stubbornness, she got herself expelled.

Fiorenza was scolded for her escalating things to the point she needed to be expelled, but was also praised for defending her sister. Her parents put her into homeschooling and monitored her closely to make sure she didnt act out, which she did not. After some time, she ended up being the full time carer for her siblings when their parents both had to start working full-time. Taking care of her siblings was Fiorenza’s top priority, even over her own education. Having to attend virtual classes between cleaning the house, doing laundry and all of the other housework alone took a toll on the girl.

That was until July 1st, where the entire family was thrown in for a loop. When the kids all woke up, their parents were gone. Thinking it was another normal day, she did her normal duties, but when she went to clean her parent's room, it was empty. She now had to provide for her two younger siblings, so she got herself a job and started to work to make some income for them to live off of. She quickly sold everything else she could. To save money, she and her siblings moved into an apartment near the school so she didn’t have to spend much time in the morning walking them. The girl worked full-time and took virtual classes at night. She went through college like this, getting her master's degree after majoring in Psychology and Nursing, with a minor in Human sciences.

A year after her graduation, her siblings decided they wanted to move to Japan and live there. After working in Seoul for a few more months, she followed them, moving to Karakura, Japan. When she arrived, she got a job as a nurse for a few months before resigning due to some personal issues. After some time, she decided she wanted to go back and work in the school again, having loved her job, but wanting to try something new.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to help the kids in this town. I already worked here and believe I made a positive impression on a handful of students who still come to me for help or advice. I know I can do this again and provide security for these children. I will make sure to keep the school safe and enjoyable for the kids. I will be able to prove myself in this position even more than I did in the past. I also know I will be a great addition to the faculty due to my outgoing and bubbly personality.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
My previous experience working in a school environment would be when I was previously employed as Karakura Highschool as a nurse. I worked in the position for around 4 months before resigning.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because I will fit in perfectly in this position. I already know quite a bit of the faculty, having been a previous employee. I strive to make everyone around me better and happier, be it my co-workers or the children I take care of. I will be able to nurture them and be a force for good in their lives. I am a team player and will be nothing but a positive member of the faculty with my attitude and behavior. I will guarantee good results if I get this position.​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied
Since it is taking a long time to open slots, I've decided to deny this application, feel free to re-apply when there are spots open!

Users who are viewing this thread