mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

little IGN Background cuz why not?

PIZA_OP

Level 42
Hello SRP Community! I felt lazy right now at 12 AM so I decided to ask you all where did you guys come up with your IGN's for minecraft accounts? personally mine PIZA_OP came from a FNAF youtube video.. i feel awkard about it today but eh \o/ anyways... Where did you guys get it from? :D Would love to hear!

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
I wanted a cool sounding full English non-cringe Xx_xX name

Customable is not a word in the English dictionary but it came close enough

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
"Zaldoria" comes from my friend's WoW username, I wanted to completely rebrand my online presence and wanted a somewhat clean ign that wasnt ever taken and was easy to pronounce, and Zaldoria happened to fit all these requirements.

Baubled

Level 6
Baubled
Baubled
Rich
I, honestly, forgot how I even came to the decision to use this ign
I vaguely remember looking at NameMC at some point, trying to check if igns I tried thinking of weren't taken, but other than that.. I have no idea!

etsu

Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable
my friend keko (guh) started saying my first name in many different ways, even babying the name a bit. . until she landed on etsu. . so that became my display name, and then the variations etsew and etsue came about yarrrrrr

findouticly

Level 17
findouticly
findouticly
Rich
1st one. Neartex
nickname generator, didn't have an idea
2nd. MidLizzy
changed it when everyone started to add Mid to the start of their name.
3rd. zyley ( current )
got on namemc to search for some ideas and found like 3 nicknames, combined them and boom. zyley

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
good lord. I have no idea
itllbefine was a joke between me and my family where anytime anyone says 'itll be fine' everything goes fucking horribly so story of my life
castrle was also a joke because nobody can spell my name right
motherfluffers (these all really stemmed from jokes, huh) has actual history because I used to make my usernames all something fluffers (like dragonfluffers or something) and my friend was like "haha motherfuckers motherfluffers" and I was like "perfect"

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
Mine came from this one person's username who was called 'aehelic' and I kinda just made my own variation of it. I forgot what platform I saw that username on... Only at that time I absolutely loved it.

Cawot

Level 8
Cawot69
Cawot69
Notable
was matching with a friend, thier name was PotatosForSale and mine was CarrotsForSale, then i chanced it to carrot since it was short. and evryone stared to call me Cawot as a cuter way to say Carrot and well wanted to add a number, so it just became Cawot69

Noss69

Level 12
Noss69
Noss69
Notable
My friend called me Nosse a very long time ago, then i decided to name myself ''Nosseee'' everywhere. After a while one of my old best friends started to call me Noss and now i am named Noss69. So slay

Lizalopod

Level 130
Ok so

Lizalopod

Liz / alopod

Liz is name

Alopod = cephalopod which is according to google:
"A cephalopod is any member of the molluscan class Cephalopoda such as a squid, octopus, cuttlefish, or nautilus"

I like splatoon ok???

caysviee

Level 11
caysvie
caysvie
Rich
i like plants so i took the word for plant (kasvi) in my native language and pronounced it with an american accent. thats how i ended up with caysvie
(please dont call me cassie)

uta

Level 102
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
Ok so

Lizalopod

Liz / alopod

Liz is name

Alopod = cephalopod which is according to google:
"A cephalopod is any member of the molluscan class Cephalopoda such as a squid, octopus, cuttlefish, or nautilus"

I like splatoon ok???
IT WAS SPLATOON THIS WHOLE TIME??? GRAHHH I LOVE SPLAGOON

anyways for me it was actually like. some pmc skin i found that had the same name and i liked it

Users who are viewing this thread