SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+

LK's Normal Police Department Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
LK_GamingYT

Previous bans:
Umm so some regretful and false bans in there. I have a false ban for Major AvoidRP which was in my first month. This one was false but I do understand the miscommunication that caused the ban. Although it was false, I did break a rule I didn't realize at the time but that whole thing normally would only be a warning.

I also have a ban that was true but yet not true on bypassing. Now I have two accounts (LK_GamingYT - LK_GamingRP) so what happened was I got banned on LK_GamingYT and before I knew about the ban I got on my other one LK_GamingRP as it was my last account I had played on. I got the ban for bypassing, after talking with oph she realized I did in fact not know about it, and lifted the ban.

My only full on true ban would be over advertisement. I advertised a friends server on my discord server for my family. It wasn't on SRP itself but it was on a SRP related discord and I stupidly didn't think it would be an issue. I was being stupid, and I regret it with everything in me. If I could change my actions I would without second thoughts. I don’t know why, but Oph decided to revert the ban. I assume it would be because I was nothing but calm, and respectful about it, but maybe there was something I missed about it.

Describe your activity on the server:
So I got over 1400+ hours of SRP. I started playing SRP late august early september of 2020. In that amount of time I’ve racked up to 1400+ hours of SRP. A lot of them could potentially be simultaneously but either way a pretty good track record.

With all that being said, let's say I spend about 5-12h a day on SRP. I have way too much time on SRP and honestly don't want anything different. Upon being accepted if I do so then I’d use my time to frequently patrol the streets and do my job.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST (GMT-
5)

Do you have Discord?:
LK GamingYT#1436

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes of course, and completely comfortable with talking with other users. Loud VC’s I don’t like but will join them if it’s important to me. This job is the most important thing in my life to me, I want it more than anything so yes I will be ok with talking even in Loud VC’s.

List your current and past applications:
Accepted:
Chinese Application - ACCEPTED
Russian Application - ACCEPTED
Spanish Application - ACCEPTED
Professor Application - ACCEPTED
Russian Application 2 - ACCEPTED
Spanish Application 2 - ACCEPTED

Denied:
Police Application - DENIED
JSL Application - DENIED
German Language - DENIED
College Application - DENIED
College ApplicationV2 - DENIED
Councillor Application
- DENIED

Pending:
School Roleplay Staff - PENDING
Event Team Application
- PENDING

What is your motivation for applying?:
There are many things that motivate me to apply for KPD.
-I’ll start with and saying it would bring me a new unique Roleplay experience. It is something I've never experienced before and I think it would be entertaining to become.

-I am also very knowledgeable within GangRP. Now I know a lot of opinions on GangRPers gang differ because of their more well known toxicity. I’m not like that and instead it was just a step I took to become better as a person, and a step I had to take to learn more about the rules than ever. With my knowledge I want to help the KPD in taking down criminals and helping citizens in icly confrontations.

-I am also highly into detective shows and I think it would be interesting to be involved in the law. It’s incredibly entertaining watching cops arrest people on SRP, on the crime shows, and even from police officers YouTube videos on SRP.

-I would also like to potentially get into recording it. I don't know if it's something we should not do not so it’s not mandatory, but I think it would be entertaining to watch. Now with this all being said I’m aware that there are spots of course I shouldn't be recording such as inside the station and during important police meetings and training.

-I already know a fair bit about the police position because of a few police friends I have, however I don't know everything and I would really like to learn more.

-I am also a very interactive and talkative person, and I’ve noticed how close of a family the officers are. People contact each other and immediately they are on and in calls together. As someone who likes having interactions with people this is a dream position as I really get to communicate! I am aware that icly with other people interactions won't happen as often, however I still got other accounts to communicate icly on a basic. Although for the majority of the time communicating with my fellow officers will be my interest!

-Of course the money is also a factor. I mean it's far from the only reason but you'd be lying if you said money is at least a good bonus!

- I also really want the Roleplay staff as I aim to join the SRP Staff team in the future, hopefully near future. I think KPD would be a good addition to my Roleplay experience which would make a worthy applicant for Staff.

- I also have a few friends I want to work alongside.

- Lastly I think it would be cool to wear the uniform.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
Yes of course

What are the Police ranks?

-COMMISSIONER

-POLICE LIEUTENANT

-POLICE DETECTIVE

-POLICE SERGEANT

-POLICE CORPORAL

-PATROL OFFICER

-POLICE CADET

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As I have previously stated in my motivation for joining the KPD, I have quite a fair bit of knowledge amongst the KPD. I’m sure there is a lot more to learn but I feel like I need to apply to learn about it.

-Thanks to other applicants, a few KPD friends, and being involved in crime and being a witness to it, I have found some standard protocol like ‘searching one for wearing a mask’. Now I will admit my knowledge isn’t the furthest but I want to know more.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to make the non GangRPer’s feel safe. Even if they are just on, it already feels more safe and they are important for that. Stopping criminals, keeping people safe, and assisting people when in need are all so important. They provide entertaining RP situations as well as keep the people with trolling intentions underline. As KPD frequently visits spawn areas to patrol and have encountered multitude of FailRPers and people generally not trying SeriousRP and making reports to staff. They also make the server feel more like a community and make things more entertaining for players. I know this sounds like I said earlier about the unique RP experience, however I'm talking about more entertaining as it gives the server more of a city feel which overall makes SRP much more entertaining!

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
Yes of course

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I dedicate myself to the KPD upon acceptance. I’m aware of this and I 100% agree with this!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I wouldn't want to miss training at all. I would go out of my way to make it!

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes. I don’t ever take things oocly. I always have a calm and respectful outlook on those situations. Now there have been times I lost my cool out of character related stuff but not since my SRP days. I know this might seem like too good to be true but I’m being genuine about this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
I am respectful man. As I used to be a professor at some point I was always professional. Despite being a bit of a literature nerd, I’ve maintained a fit body through my life. Now I am kind of tall and muscular with dark eyes and hair. Always well dressed, and willing to expand my knowledge to further his education. I’ve been told I give off a preppy rich dude look, but yet I am again tall and muscular with an athletic build!

What they're like on and off the job?
On job:
I am very dedicated and focused on my job. I won’t do anything that goes against my jobs rules as I take my job seriously. I am a hard worker, so if we shouldn't be talking right now, then simply will ignore you unless it's obviously a genuine question!

Off job:
I love helping out with my family and doing typical dad related stuff. I am a family man! I also really like to talk about articles and stories especially sports related as I really enjoy playing Volleyball and Basketball!

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
My outlook on my fellow workers would be much respect. They are essentially a family of mine and as stated in the previous question, I am a family man! They are also officers so I respect them for staying in this line of business. It takes a real brave man to stand up to criminals and fight them! I hope to accomplish many big things here. I hope to stop criminals or at least keep them to a bare minimum. The crime rate is bad and it's what got my parents killed and I want to do my part in stopping it!

BACKSTORY

Kendrick Reyes Joshson is a man born in the United States. But at a young age he’d have moved to the city of Karakura where the streets were rougher. He had lost his parents to Gang related incidents and was adopted into a family known as Reyes. He was never sent no orphanages, he was taken in by some lovely lady and got legal custody. With his choice he kept his family last name to carry on the name, however he always let the Reyes name be practically a second last time. Well one day he’d have been a sports jock during school, he fell in love with a beautiful girl who was a school councilor. She got to him, he instantly became more into school related stuff. It’s like he opened his eyes, the people he was hanging around were no good. He did not blindly follow them into crime, but he definitely picked up bad habits like drinking and being rude. Even though he developed these habits, he never got a criminal record. Meeting this girl however, changed him for the better. He used to be a kind kid, the influence made him cruel, but having her around gave Kendrick someone he could relate with, and someone he could love. It opened his heart, he began to focus on his studies and separate himself from his friends. He’d fall in love with this girl. He’d use this love as motivation as he began to fall into an addiction with writing! He loved Creative writing and writing literature. This inspired him to want to teach others, so he began college to become a professor. He’d really like college and spend quite a substantial amount of time there as he’d become a professor. He’d teach for about a year before being called out for family emergencies and quit. As he was gone he would begin writing a story, he spent all of his free time working on this book. This book was about a young detective called Rohan. After awhile he lost ideas for the story, so he decided to start researching the topic. This is wear Kendrick began to fall in love with Law Enforcements. The shows he began watching was entertaining so he decided that he want to do something different with his life. Whenever Kendrick would get home from his family emergency, he would have enrolled in a Criminal Justice College course. Shortly after he finished the class he would enroll in Police Academy as he'd begin to train to be a Officer. It was not at all as easy as he thought but he was determined to carry on out so he can reach his end goal. During these trainings he'd meet a lady named Irina. He'd begin to spend a lot of time with her, eventually they would grow a interest in one another. They after some time would begin dating, and eventually the two of them would be having a child. He'd realize that he has to make this work because he's got a family now to supply for. After his baby girl was born he'd love her with everything in him. This would prove to be a difficult task to keep him from completing his quest, however he knows he needs to see this through so he can find a job to support his family. He used it all as motivation after awhile to finish out his training. After about two years, he'd decide to apply for the Karakura Police Department and become a Officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Kendrick Joshson

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Kendrick

Preferred Name:
'KJ'

IC Phone number:
875-524-483

Religious Denomination: