Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
loredevil (omg it's back!!!)
(MAIN: atjayy)
(ALT: jaycentral)

What is your discord name & tag?:
atjayy

Previous bans:
I received my first and only ban in March of 2023. I was accused of scamming a player OOCly, which led to a 2 week ban. Due to the climate, and it being a misunderstanding, the ban was lifted immediately after 2 hours. I stepped forth with proof to help clear my name once I started the appeal. Before, and after the ban, I only ever received a warning for instigating an argument. At the time, I believed it was right due to the heat of the moment, but I deeply regret ever letting it happen.

Here is the appeal: Ban Appeal

Describe your activity on the server:
To put it simple: I’m an ancient player, dating back to early 2021. (Sure, that’s not as ancient as some other people, but that’s besides the point). During my time on the server, I’ve participated in events, factions, and sports teams. As of July 2023, I’ve only grown my experience for the better. –

OVERALL // atjayy / wwjay / jaycentral:
I’d rate my activity a 9 out of 10, since I’m on most of the day when my schedule is clear. I participate in team events, faction events, and overall including with those a part of the community. As stated above, I first appeared on the server in March of 2021, where I found myself joining a sports team not even half a year later. I’m a member of the lore team, plus a bunch of other tailoring servers, so I open my commissions quite often to help spread my name and supply people with what they want.

FOOTBALL // atjayy:
I’ll keep it simple enough here. I’ve been a part of previous sports teams, Bobcat Track being my first ever, and gradually built my way up to the team I’m in now. This tag, along with my Lore Team title, belongs to my main account where I’m most frequently seen. Being brought onto the team helped me build a better reputation for myself, and I don’t plan on leaving the team anytime soon.

UPDATE: I've been chosen to become a Football Captain as of August of 2023. If you didn't trust me before, now's your chance to.

EMS // wwjay:
Like mentioned above (and below), this was the first ever /official/ faction I’ve joined over the span of two years. Unfortunately, I left the faction to spend time away from the community, as I lacked the inspiration to continue being a part of the team. Within the three months I’ve spent on EMS, I shifted my way into bettering myself, my writing, and the peers I’ve brought along with me. If accepted back onto the team, I’ll prove myself to be worthy of having the tag.

REPORTER // jaycentral:
Honestly, the reporter faction is one of the only groups I’ve stuck out for a while. I’ve been fairly active throughout the months I’ve been a part of the faction, and continue to work on my own personal writing, as well as with the team themselves.

What is your timezone?:
MST
(Mountain Standard Time)

List your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED:
Doctor

Reporter
Teacher

Lore

DENIED:
Council
Shrine
BMD
KPD

Event
Media

PENDING:
Governor

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Where do I begin?

When I first started off my journey across the roleplay community, it was mostly kept in a private server shared amongst a group of friends. I never held any ‘significant’ role during my time on the server, mostly because I was far too young to dive further into a server like that, so that’s out of the picture. A few years of my life was spent on other popular servers that I’d connect to with my phone. Nothing quite compares to SRP, however. I joined the server in March of 2021 as a joke; I mocked the people in OOC chat, I broke all the rules - I didn’t care about the consequences whatsoever. After about a month on the server, I disappeared for a few weeks only to find myself returning back. Only then, did I realize that I wanted to give it a shot. I endlessly tried to involve myself with other groups, and found myself joining a team within the first few months of my return back to the server.

Like anyone else, really, I strived to do better. I wanted to improve my writing, plus my overall reputation that I once believed to have been ruined. I’ve practiced my detailing through the usage of CrimeRP (it’s silly, I know), and genuinely looking for new people to introduce into my life.

For about a year and a half, I never thought about applying for a faction, mostly because I didn’t believe in myself or my writing. Though, in January of 2023, I was accepted into the EMS faction which brought my back to roleplay. My writing completely changed, and for the better, which inspired me to continue to put out applications for other factions. A few of them were denied, while some of them were chosen over the rest – I’ve learned to push myself further and do better.

I was a part of the teacher faction for some time, but never had the energy to host classes or plan our lessons, so I quit. I roleplay a lot on both my football and reporter account, both of which have been a part of their factions for a while. Hopefully, however, I’ll be able to dedicate more of my freetime to EMS – like the good ol’ days.

Present day, I’ve built a foundation for my name with the help of my friends, and through the work I’ve put forth. An honorable mention would be my lore application, which stood out amongst the rest of those who applied during that wave. I'm currently a football captain, and I've held many other significant roles amongst the server.

What is your motivation for applying?
I’ve been in dire need of something else, as role-playing on a single account draws boredom after sometime. I wish to reconnect with all the friends I previously made within the faction, as well as rebuild my reputation inside the Emergency division of SchoolRP. EMS influenced a massive part of my experience on the server: from helping me improve my writing, to making a better name for myself. I only wish to continue on from where I once left off, rebuilding a name for myself while helping my peers push past their limits. Besides, I've got unfinished business with a few of the folks who are still part of the faction.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
Doctor
(Physician)

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I’ve had my fair share of Hospital Information either through SRP, or during my school lessons. Each hospital is different from one another, making this scale ‘unrealistic’ in some terms. Anyways, down below I’ve created a bunch of different lists and definitions of the most common things you’d see in the hospital.

RANKS:
I’ve listed all the current ranks seen within the Hospital, and gave a short definition of all of them.

DIRECTOR
The top of the ladder; the host. This is the main head of the entire hospital. This position is extremely crucial to building a safe hospital for the patients and staff. It’s rare you’ll catch a glimpse of them out on the floor, as they’re seen tucked away in their office.

CLINICAL MANAGER
The director’s ‘Second Hand Man’, or something along the lines of that. They’re seen more often on the lobby floor, and are there to help the hospital staff with their duties. Unlike any other hospital worker, the Clinical Manager is capable of doing any procedure, as long as they pass the certification to do so. A funny little thing about these guys, too, is that they’re usually the ones to accept all the new residents to the hospital.
CLINICAL LEAD
(Psych, Doc, Surg.)
A specific department’s lead. Unlike the Head of Department, the Clinical Lead is a step below the C.M, but still highly important when it comes to behind the scenes work.

HEAD OF DEPT.
(Psych, Doc, Surg.)
All that hard work finally paid off, Resident. You’ve climbed to the top, using nothing else but hard work and dedication to build a name for yourself. These guys run the floors of every department; Head Psychiatrist, Head Doctor, and Head surgeon. Anything these guys can’t do, the C.L sure can.

SENIOR
(Psych, Doc, Surg.)
Below the Head of Department, but not quite a higher up, lies the Senior position of each department. These are the fellas that’ve stuck it out for the long run, and they show it off with their special little armband. Once a position is opened, one of the current senior doctors can run for Head of Department.
ATTENDING
(Psych, Doc, Surg.)
An official’s official (i’m funny, laugh). Much like the rest of the positions above, this rank is earned over time. It’s usually given after dedicating your entire life to the department you’re in.

OFFICIAL
(Psych, Doc, Surg.)
Fresh out of training – the big boys in town. After a resident passes their training, they’ll be promoted to an Official Hospital worker. They’re not required to work under supervision anymore, unless asked to do so. They’re able to prescribe medication, crutches, and any of the essentials, really. Despite knowing pretty much everything, these boys (and gals), cannot host an official training session – only hands on.

RESIDENTS
(Psych, Doc, Surg.)
The newbies of the hospitals. They perform the basic procedures once they’ve undergone the respected training, and require a bit of assistance when handling challenges. To become an official staff member of the hospital, residents must finish all their training and pass the big test. They cannot go off duty until then, or specifically given permission from the direction themselves.

EQUIPMENT:

RADIO
By far the most important piece of equipment a hospital worker can carry on them. This is used to communicate throughout the hospital walls, and other official government factions. All EMS workers are given one on their first day, and are to remain on them whilst running a shift. Keep these on standby when you’re out patrolling – better to be safe than sorry, right?
BREATHALYZERA tool used to check the drunk percentage of a character who came in drunk. It’s a simple procedure: raise the tool up and have the patient blow into the mouthpiece.

PEPPER SPRAY
Every hospital worker's favorite toy (ifykyk). This tool is mostly used in a defensive manner, preferably when someone or something is a danger to you or a co-worker. Just remove it from your pocket and WAPOW!! Straight in the eyes.. Yikes.
GAS MASKThese are really, REALLY uncommon, but still a tool needed for the job. It works like how you think it would; place it over your face to protect yourself from the toxins you breathe in on scene.
SYRINGEAn extra syringe kept close by on a hospital worker. This is used for anything, really - midazolam, adrenaline, etc -, and is usually kept in either a medkit, or medical belt (yes, this is a thing).
MEDKITA specialized box consisting of medical tools. These are mainly kept on standby, or if an EMS worker is responding to a serious call and needs to make a big decision.
HOSPITAL I.DA verified form of identification used to acknowledge an EMS worker's call-sign, position, and full government name. Hospital IDs are usually pinned against their shirt, or looped through their belt.
CLIPBOARDA flimsy, basic clipboard. It’s perfect for taking notes during a physical or psychiatric eval.

SURG. HEADGEAR
This item is usually familiar with a physician, rather than a psychiatrist, but it’s still important to keep on you. The surgical headgear is a commonly used item during surgery. Need a light source? This bad boy’s got your back.

DEPARTMENT:
All three of these departments build an environment safe for all those who visit, or are rushed there.

DOCTOR
Sure, they’re similar to a Surgeon’s line of work, but a doctor isn’t to be mistaken for another. Doctors are most commonly known for their physical evaluations, scans, and reports made on the patient. They’re the most common thing you’ll come across when out in the hospital lobby.

SURGEON
HEART SURGERY! Or, something. That’s what I think of when it comes to this department. They’re fairly similar to a doctor’s position, other than the fact that they cannot run a physical evaluation. But, hey, they get to play with organs and stuff, that’s gnarly.
PSYCHIATRISTNOT a THE******! These bad boys are responsible for YOUR psychiatric eval, as well as diagnosing patients with any disorders, or anything along the lines of that.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes. I’ll be held accountable for my actions.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I already once was before, I’m not too worried about not fitting in.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Of course

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Nirvana Laurier
‘AUGUST’

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male // He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):
Friday, March 22, 1990

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Bachelor’s in Biology, and a Master’s in Human physiology

Character’s Nationality:
Spanish-German descent. A Spanish mother and a German father.

Character’s Marital Status:
Married

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Strictly atheist. Nirvana never did, and still doesn’t, believe in a god or higher power. Maybe it's something ‘August’ bugged him about. . Who knows.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
German
Dutch
Japanese

English

Backstory (100+ Words)
Friday, March 22, 1990
Los Angeles, California – USA.

9:36 A.M.

“Welcome to the world, darlin’ boy.”

A young woman of Spanish descent, Natalia Montero, held her newborn baby for the first time. Standing bedside - a three year old boy, probably expected to be the older brother, and an older gentleman who was ruled out to be the father of the two, welcomed the boy to the world. Something about the father, however, stood out. Johannes Laurier, a German businessman touring in America, carried a hateful expression across his pale face. Every detail about Johannes alone declared who he truly was as a man, which spiraled into him leaving the family soon after Nirvana’s fourth birthday.

It all went downhill from there.

Natalia loved her babies more than life itself; any given opportunity she had, she took, and so she did. Fending for herself and the two boys, Natalia was struck with the realization that she couldn’t give the kids what she wanted to, so this led to the boys surviving together in this cruel world they were ashamed to be a part of.

Nirvana’s school-life was typical – he didn’t get in much trouble, and preferred to stay away from everyone, secluding himself to the books he grew up with. Brett Laurier, Nirvana’s older brother, was far, far worse than Nirvana could ever be. At the shy age of 13, Brett threw himself into the local street gang down the block. From picking fights, to running from the police, Brett was no good-doer in a City of Angels. In an attempt to save himself from complete destruction, Nirvana spent his time focusing on school, and school alone. He had no time for Brett, which resulted in his greatest fear coming true. .

Brett Laurier was hospitalized just a day before his fourteenth birthday. Nirvana, now ten years old, had to watch as his mother said her last farewell to the death-ridden boy. Filled to the brim with rage, Nirvana sought out his revenge against this world. His grades plummeted to the ground, and his relationship with his mother was torn to shreds. Nirvana jumped in with a bigger gang, earning him the nickname August. Sure it was corny, but during an event with his gang, Nirvana was the only one to come out on top.

After his 18th birthday, Natalia sent him off to Amsterdam in hopes of refilling his fragile heart. Nirvana wasn’t keen on the idea, and besides he was top of the school – everyone feared him. However, Nirvana soon regained his power and ruled the schoolyards of the Highschool he was sent to under the title of being the Football Captain. All the ladies swooned for him, every bully within a hundred feet stood clear when he came marching down the corridors. Nirvana loved the sensation of having control, and soon he fell in love with a girl. Their relationship wasn’t all too well – Nirvana ignored her existence, whilst she was off with another guy for the most part, so they went their separate ways. Nirvana still had ties with his old gang who were furious with his disappearance. But, for some reason, Nirvana enjoyed the Jock life – it was either that, or dying somewhere in the streets.

Soon after his graduation, Nirvana took off to Vienna, Austria, where he came in contact with his soon forgotten father. Johannes, a wealthy businessman, approached Nirvana under the railings of an alleyway and came forth about being his father. Skeptically at first, Nirvana unknowingly gave in and agreed to go with the man. - A night out, and a drunkard of a man, Nirvana slipped his way back into his father’s life. The next morning, Johannes pulled aside Nirvana (who was already preparing his next journey), and offered him a scholarship at Vienna University. Nirvana denied the offer, but soon learned to regret it as he had nowhere else to run. He took up the offer.

His first few years flew by and before he knew it, he received a Bachelor’s in Biology. Nirvana was struck with the realization that if he continued to push through, he’d end up with the life he always wanted as a boy – the big deal; highest ranking officer ever. A few days after the party he hosted for his Bachelor’s degree, his mother fell under and eventually succumbed to her illness; this drove Nirvana off the walls. Nirvana worked his way up the ladder, earning yet another degree in Human physiology – his master’s.

After his college life, Nirvana said his farewells and left Austria. A few years of his work life was spent outside his homeland, where he picked up a few jobs in Amsterdam. What he truly did there is unknown, but some say there was more to him than they’d think – want to find out?

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
Nirvana primarily focuses on the pediatrician side of things during his career. Brett Laurier, Nirvana’s older brother, died before he was able to see the real world. Consumed with a bit of hatred, despair, and revenge, Nirvana sought after a new life with a promise he made with Brett. Whether it was legitimate murder, or finding a way to carry on Brett’s legacy, Nirvana was set out on it . . Thankfully, he chose the better route. During his first years of schooling, he took an interest in saving kids more than anything else, really. Nirvana believed in a better life for those who weren’t given the chance to experience it – kids. The Laurier family was stranded without a man in the household, so more often than not, Nirvana had to stand up and man the house, and take care of the kids that staggered throughout the streets - this changed his life forever.

Another cause that upsetted him more than anything, were the amount of fatherless kids who grew up to be worse of a criminal than August ever was. Nirvana grew up in Compton, California, in a secluded neighborhood surrounded by gang bangers and dealers – their idea of medical help was a joke. No one was around to help then when they needed it most, so Nirvana was there to fill the position of their father.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
I’ve mentioned part of it below, but I figured I’d go further into detail about it.

Nirvana spent three years of his life in Doctor Residency at Amsterdam UMC. Similar to how Karakura Hospital runs things, Nirvana’s done it all. He’s a first class emergency responder, and was always the first one on scene during a rush. Being specialized in pediatrics, Nirvana was most comfortable when dealing with kids and the family that brought them in, so this was what he often did at times.
Occasionally, Nirvana would step out of the little shell he built himself into and enjoy an evening or two shared amongst his coworkers, but other than that, he was as quiet as ever. He remained in residency up until he signed off a transfer notice to a different location; Karakura, Japan.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Shortly after his graduation from medical school, Nirvana traveled back to Amsterdam to reunite with his highschool lover. Fresh out of college with two brand new degrees, Nirvana searched the lands for a job of some sort; below is a list of where he worked and what he did.

OLVG
(Jan Tooropstraat 164, 1061 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands)

Nurse Anesthetist (Age 26-30)
It’s in the name. Nirvana’s first job worked with anesthesia that’s administered to a patient before surgery. This was his first official Hospital job outside of local college work, and he loved every bit of it. Despite his degrees sort of falling out of line with the work he was given, Nirvana fit the criteria for this sort of job, and went for it when the time was right.
Amsterdam UMC
(De Boelelaan 1117, 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands)

Doctor Resident (Age 30-33)
Four years of being a Nurse Anesthetist takes a lot of a person, so what better way to get away than residency? From age 30 to 33, Nirvana served residency in the local hospital in his neighborhood. From there, he married Kiki van Vuren; a NOW senior doctor at Karakura Hospital.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Nirvana hasn’t undergone any OFFICIAL medical schooling, other than a bit of nursing he learned in college, which is where his Nurse Anesthetist position comes into play. He seeks for a higher education, but who knows, really.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

A beast of a man who stood at 6’7” with brown hair that d****d over his shoulder; a flashy, pearly white grin paired with.With every step he took, the ground beneath him shook – the giant announced his arrival. Nirvana’s body carried years of ruins - tattoos and gang-related scars -, though he remained a child at heart. One of his favorite features were the two moles that sat beneath his left eye, both of which told a story.

He’s always been the odd one out, especially when it came to who he was as a person. Behind the dull eyes he wore, laid something far worse than what he played it out to be. A cheeky grin shielded the devil beneath him – the real version of himself he kept from the world. Rage, only fueled by the anger he held, as he played this Nirvana character - August was the host. What truly deems him the most unique of the bunch, is his DID. Throughout the years of torment he put himself through, Nirvana rid himself of the person he once was. An advanced version of himself was born in place of the kid; he went by August. Nirvana was a classy man; a furnished being with plans of living out a new life. . While August was born from scraps left behind in his gang life.

Thankfully, August never shows his face anymore. For now, atleast.

How does your character act on and off duty?
ON DUTY:
During his shift, Nirvana’s usually the first person to greet you the minute you arrive at the hospital. He maintains a well-kept look, and is ready to tackle pretty much anything thrown at him. Beneath the persona he puts on at work, lies a little kid who never healed from the trauma he endured. He reflects this with jokes, or the way he dresses – anything a young kid would do. He’s quick on his feet, and despite his appearance, was a total sweetheart. Nirvana’s the kind of guy you’d trust with your life, almost literally. Go ahead and start a conversation with him, it’ll last forever.

OFF DUTY:
It seems like he’s an entirely different person when he’s not dressed in white. If you can manage to catch Nirvana off the clock, he’s a more shut in and quiet individual compared to when he’s saving lives. Nirvana hates socializing, especially when it’s with people he hardly knows - coworkers included.
The one thing that makes Nirvana unique compared to the rest of his friends, is his love for writing. In the journal he usually keeps with him, he writes to himself often – mental notes he was instructed to do by his psychiatrist. He keeps tabs of his life, and his journey towards rehabilitation. He shares a love of music with his partner, Kiki Laurier, and the both of them use their musical talent as an escape from the real world. Maybe he’ll read to you a poem of love - for her.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
In all honesty, Nirvana’s a solo player. Sure, he can handle teamwork and leading a group, but he’s incapable of sticking to the objective - a horrible trait he picked up from his mother. Alone, Nirvana can conquer the hardest tasks given to him – a group of people would only hold him back. Nirvana’s typically known for his quiet presence, to which he uses it as an advantage to strive away from socializing and teamwork. The few times Nirvana’s had to work with a team, he finds himself overwhelmed with the realization that he'd get nowhere on his own. See where it adds up?

“There’ve been a handful of times I’ve had to work with others. . Mostly during the first few years of my residency. I’m not one to collaborate with others. . Infact, I hate folks, but I get it done. A few years ago, I was struck with a load of dying patients, with only my attending by my side. That was one of the only times I’d work with others. . Otherwise, you’re better off gettin’ a fool’s wish granted rather than catchin’ me workin’ in a team.”

What plans does your character have for the future?
“Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

That was a quote Nirvana’s mother often chanted before slumber - a good luck charm, if you’d put it. Since he was a boy, Nirvana always dreamed of being the best of the best, given the dire situation he grew up in. He came from nothing, and constantly had his life stripped away from him – this resulted in him tearing his mentality apart, believing he’d own up to nothing. Nirvana keeps his goals simple: rise to the top and prove to be the best of the best. Through hard work and dedication, Nirvana’s dreams of being the greatest doctor to reign will not go unnoticed.

Let’s not focus so much on his job, now –

Nirvana wants a family of his own, preferably with the lady he married - Kiki van Vuren, who now goes by Kiki Laurier. Growing up without a father figure during the first years of his life, Nirvana had to care for himself, and his sick mother, all on his own. Brett Laurier, the oldest of the two, passed away before Nirvana had the chance to rid the burden his father casted upon the two. Struck with the realization, Nirvana’s strive to create a better world for him and his mouth only grew over the passing years. The biggest mindset he has, is being a better father than his dad once was – being a man present in the child's life.

Oh, and maybe within the next few years Nirvana works himself even harder to earn his final degree – though that remains a mystery.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Nirvana’s a simple man. To the rest of the world, he’s a lovable, friendly giant. Those he’s ever worked with in the past have counted on him endless times to bring life to a dead environment. ‘A soft boy’ was an expression most commonly used to describe his looks, personality, and overall character. His patients see him as a wholehearted man with a thousand stories to tell, and his coworkers often back him up when he brags about the attention he receives. The love he has for his job makes him liked amongst the entire community – he’s known for his ability to lift the spirits of others

Though, Nirvana’s own personal thoughts overwhelm him. Throughout the years, the hatred he had for himself only grew more as he aged. He blames himself for any small mistakes he commits, or anything of relevance. Nirvana struggles with a personality disorder, which leads to him lashing out at others, making him believe he’s unfit to be a doctor. Growing up where a suitable way of living was impossible, Nirvana had to hurt others in order to live a somewhat moderate lifestyle. In the end, this resulted in years of torment he inflicted upon himself in order to make up for the actions he committed in the past, present, and the near future. He lacks the motivation to believe in himself, which often led to him giving up a handful of times due to stress.

When it comes to his physical appearance, however. . Nirvana’s perception of himself is far, far different than what others have ruled him out to be. The devil was the only thing he reminded himself of, because of his rough past. Others saw the darling boy, while deep down he basked in the hatred he had for himself.

I apologize if some of my writing is .. Bad. I’m tired. This is 5k words of brain stuff, and stuff. .

Attachments

• nirvanaa.png
    nirvanaa.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
PENDING

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to place your application on pending.

- When more slots are opened, your application will be re-reviewed. If in this time you decide you no longer wish to apply, change the title of this thread to "REMOVE"

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread