mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Losr7 Tutor Application | (Yemi)

Yemi

Level 3
Yemi
Yemi
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
applying with -> Losr7
(main account is -> Yemi)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yemi#8818

How old are you? (Optional):
Prefer not to answer

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I spend almost every day online unless I have something to do, so long as I don't have to go out for a long time, I am online almost every day. However, I don't really spend a lot of time out there.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do and I will make sure to be on as much as possible so I won't have to be demoted!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor's role in the education system is crucial, as tutors provide assistance to students who are in need of additional support, even if some of those students may not necessarily be in need of that extra support all of the time, which is why tutors are so crucial in the education system for students. When it comes to tutoring, there is a lot that goes into it. This includes answering questions and making sure the student is properly prepared for the next grade when he or she is being tutored. There are some students who may need the extra support that tutors provide. It is the responsibility of tutors, like every other teacher in the school system, to make sure that things go as smoothly as possible if they notice anything going wrong. Tutors will intervene if a fight breaks out and ensure the involved student/s are handled appropriately. Furthermore, they are also another pair of eyes that are looking out for students who need support no matter what circumstances they face.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The amount of experience I have with roleplaying is quite a bit, I have dealt with all kinds of details and things of that sort. Despite the fact that I have only been role-playing for a little over three months, I have already made a good start in terms of understanding what role-playing is and having a good understanding of how it works. From my previous application, I have gained a great deal of knowledge about roleplaying. My roleplay experience would best be described as follows; I have done gangRP, BusinessRP, and CookingRP, which are the three things I have done the most along with general roleplaying. In addition to GangRP, CookingRP is one of the topics in which I tend to go into more detail, but I have discontinued gangRP for several reasons. My time playing roleplaying has been very worthwhile, and even though I ended up quitting gangRP, I still gained a lot of experience in the process.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Mzuno's Shopkeeper application | Redone (Yemi) | SchoolRP [Waiting for an answer]
Mzuno Librarian Application | SchoolRP [Denied]
Denied - Yemi's shop application | SchoolRP [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Yemi [College] [B]
Mzuno [Grade-12]
Losr7 [Grade-7]

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
It would not be a stretch to say that my character appears to be a little stunned at first and seems quite disturbed, as you can imagine. In order to be able to better understand why so many foul words have been used against them, after taking a deep breath and clearing their minds about what just happened, they resolve to take a step back, calm down, and ask the student why they are upset in order to gain a better understanding of the reason why so many foul words have been used against them. I continued to explain to them that they need to calm down and if they want to talk about what caused them to become so upset, then sit them down and explain to them how to manage their emotions and how it was wrong to lash out at them in the first place.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As a result of the students throwing punches and engaging in a physical confrontation with me, I reacted quickly to what they were doing. Taking action, my character separates one student from the other with force, bringing them back, and handling them to prevent any further punches from being thrown. As soon as the students are removed from one another, they will be taken through a one-on-one conversation with my character to get a better understanding of the situation and what led to the fight breaking out. It is important that my character maintains a calm stance and gathers all the information they need without having any other problems, so they let the students go without any further action.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
While my character is taking care of their own business as they go about their daily duties, they notice that a member of the school faculty is doing something totally out of the ordinary while he or she is going about their daily routines. Following this observation, my character goes to the faculty member to ask what the reason is for their behavior, and to explain that what they are doing is inappropriate, and also ask for the explanation for their behavior. In response to my character's concerns regarding the careless behavior of the faculty member, the vice dean and the dean were informed of the issue, as they had already informed other employees of the situation. Afterward, my character goes on with his life, keeping an eye out at all times for any other unsubstantiated behavior that may occur along the way.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
It turns out that when my character enters the break room, they find that it is quite empty and so they feel even more free and comfortable if there are no other people present with them in the break room. Following a quick snack, they have a moment to relax for a bit before they go out and continue with their duties for the remainder of the day. There is a possibility that my character will be quite shy if there are other people present during the breakroom. While they might be nervous, they will still act as themselves despite the fact that they might be nervous, depending on whether or not there are other people in the break as well. As a general rule, they tend to be respectful of others, and if they do not have anything at home, they will share the food with others if they do not have anything at home. As a general rule, I consider myself to be a very kind and reserved person.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&8&oThey wave their hand in greeting to the student when he or she enters the tutoring room for tutoring. This is a way of welcoming him or her to the room. Once they have taken their place in front of the student, they will be able to attend to whatever needs they may have. After placing their hands on the table, and intertwining their fingers, they wait for the student to sit down in order to assist them with their needs. Having sat down with the student, the tutor then calmly and soothingly asks them if there is anything they might need assistance with after they have been seated.

/me &8&o It was with a neutral face that they approached the student's request. They smiled brightly to the point that their cheeks turned a light pink color; they nodded and pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil for the student; they laid the pencil on top of the paper and then swiftly slid the sheet of paper towards them. They then proceed to grab a notebook that has stickers on the outside and a bunch of notes on the inside, taking a pen into their hand and adjusting it with the tips of their fingers in order to get exactly the right position before; Moving their gaze to the student so they would know their full attention was on them, before saying.&f “When you are ready, let me know, and we can start by discussing the very first thing you need guidance with!"&8&oThrowing them another smile of reassurance.

/me &8&oJumped at the sudden talking that was being directed at them, taking a deep breath and giving a nervous smile as they stared into the distance noticing a student coming towards them asking them a question; before then swiftly fixing their glasses and waving at the student.&f"Welcome to the tutoring room! What's it you need kiddo?" &8&oThey stated softly approaching the student in question.

/me &8&oWhen they told them they wanted to know where the bathroom was and that they needed to be guided since they were totally bad with directions, they moved along smiling and saying,&f “Follow me! Just this way. Sometimes we all get confused, don't we?" &8&oWith a chuckle before stepping out and guiding them to the bathroom.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Senvo-Nano Veltetiro

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mx

Preferred Name:
Nano

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Master's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Mathematics
English
Geography

Minors:
Digital Arts
Computer Science

Nationality:
Hispanic, Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
None

Other Languages:
N/A (At least not yet!)

Backstory
Senvo-Nano Veltetiro was a sweet boy whom grew up with his parents and his twin brother Kwon Veltetiro! Their origins are both Korean and Mexican and since the age of 1 years old, all of them moved from Korea to Mexico. After he had reached an age where he was able to attend school he loved it, although both he and his brother were bullied for liking a different subject and being smarter than the others in general. It was Nano's passion to help others learn and he had a great sense of pride in being able to make other people happy for the accomplishments they had, whether it was getting an A on a test or just getting through it with their help! There was nothing Nano didn't like when it came to learning multiple subjects and gathering more information about the outside world, he and his brother were young prodigies! Although Kwon's situation never really turned out to be a happy one, he was constantly bullied for reading books at school and for looking different in general. Despite the fact that they both looked different, they were similar in a number of ways. Nano's parents decided to move to Japan because they were tired of the treatment Kwon was receiving in school, so they took the decision to move there. Their excitement at the prospect of going to a new school and living in a new area was out of this world. In addition to making many friends, Nano also got excellent grades in school! Despite their busy schedules, Nano found time to help their friends study for their exams and learn more, in order to help them pass their exams. Besides becoming fluent in Japanese, they also learned other languages, including sign language, since they were there to help other students, and they wanted to improve the way they communicate with their friends and family by learning sign language! Several years have passed and Nano has graduated from college with a masters degree in robotics. In spite of finding that they had a passion for learning something new, they still had several majors that they actively pursued, such as mathematics, English, and geography. Aside from his majors, he also studied digital arts and computer science as minors. Determining their future to help students study and get extra assistance if needed, being there to provide educational support to whom need it.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I am driven to do what I do because I know that I can make a difference for the greater good. It has always been my passion and goal to help other people succeed in life and to provide great and honest reports to the people around me since I was a child. In my opinion, it is very important to be able to offer a better education to students as I once did, and as an individual who has a great deal of passion for what I do, I am sure that I would be more than happy to take up the position in order to help students improve their lives.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Although I do not believe I should be considered over other applicants, if I had to pick a couple of things that separate me from others, I would say that I am a charming, open, friendly individual who is not afraid to talk to anyone. My passion for helping others is what makes me stand out from other applicants in this position because I am passionate about helping others, and I want to see people improve in whatever they are doing, which is why I am pursuing this position because I am passionate about helping others, and I want to see people improve in whatever they are doing.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Do you have any questions?:
No I do not have any questions regarding my application

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

You have been accepted for the role of Tutor. Contact mariav#6666 over Discord to get your roles set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread