IowkeyHades
Notable+

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

lowkeyHades

Previous bans:
None to my knowledge

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’m severely active within the server, with daily logins unless circumstances arise which are outside of my hands. I’ve had several different roleplay experiences on the server, and I’m well known. I’ve had my fair share of experiences within the server, with various roles from KPD to Reporter, alongside my community team role of event team. I tend to have a range of 2-4 hours a day, and with past EMS experience I know I’m able to reach minimum quotas within a month, at the bare minimum. I’m always able to be reached via discord, if not online!

Which timezone are you in?:
GMT/BST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
hades;#9048

Do you have a microphone?:
I do yes.

List your current and past applications:

Current Accepted Applications

Current Denied Applications

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have a lot of experience when it comes to detailrp. To begin, I used to be the clinical lead of this doctors faction, which hopefully puts into perspective my level of knowledge and detail within detailrp, however I’ve placed examples below of a short and long detailed action for reference. I’ve found that I use the P2L combat style, with detailed paragraphs entailing different ‘fight’ moves too, which also enhances my detailrp. To further push my experience, I’m an avid writer, with an inclination to attention to details, which improves my writing within my actions.

/me She’d snap the wristband section of the glove, making sure the blue rubber glove was secured on her wrist.

/me She’d take the casualty, helping them onto the bed as she leaned over for her medkit. It contained a splint, and some wipes and other medical equipment. She'd take their chin in her hand as she viewed the injury, cleaning it with antibacterial wipes, and placing gauze over to pause the bleeding as she then wrapped the head in bandages.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I have a multitude of reasons I have chosen to reapply for the hospital faction, the first reason is I really miss medical roleplay and the faction as a whole. I have decided specifically to reapply now, and not before, as there has been power shifts; alongside the fact i'm more active and readily available. Being a doctor again is a specific style of role play, one which would be beneficial to do, but enjoy too. As I've already said, I have good relationships built within EMS at this time, and members within the faction like me and know me already which is good when looking at who is compatible for the job, as I would be more easily able to get along with co-workers and this would be essential as teamwork is a major part of EMS.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I'm currently applying for Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A doctors role is a versatile role. Their primary role is to serve and help the public in any way they can. Doctors however are a bit more specific than this, being the primary role for diagnosis and prescribing medication. These individuals will face numerous different jobs, from small minor injuries, broken bones, to more serious illnesses and diseases which could result in long-term problems. They would be expected to work alongside nurses or other doctors as a part of a team to treat patients, without an issue. Doctors are versatile because they don't just work in physical health, but also blur the line between them and psychiatrists. They can be often found helping out diagnosing mental illness and prescribing medication to help them. Doctors need to prioritise life and saving who they can. If it is ethical a doctor will do whatever they can to save a life, but when an unethical choice approaches, they need to make the right choice to put the patient's own needs above their own morals.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Psychiatrist
A psychiatrist’s main role is to assist and aid with mental health. This group will work with priority over members who are suffering with mental health or disabilities that conflict with their lives. They can recommend medication, prescribe certain medications, and also suggest types of therapies to help.

Doctor
The role of a doctor is to help with numerous medical emergencies at written above. Doctors primarily treat physical illnesses and injuries, being able to prescribe medications to help the patient where suitable.

Surgeon
A surgeon’s place is usually in the theatre. They will step in to save a life if a doctor cannot. They usually do this over serious injuries such as internal bleeds etc. Surgeons preform on every aspect of the body, including neurology. Surgeons also are expected to visit patients periodically after surgery to ensure the surgery worked and there is no side effects that could affect life.

Clinical Lead
The role of a clinical lead is to oversee the factions that are in the hospital. They ensure each department are working to their very best and that they aren't allowing easy to fix mistakes continue. Every lead will ensure their specific faction as well, are doing their best.

Clinical Manager
The role is there to ensure no corruption or foul play is seen from clinical leads. A manager who ensures each department works correctly and ensures the hospital is working as it should.

Hospital Director
This role is held by one person, they will oversee all operations in the hospital making sure every department and role are working to their very best.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I agree with this and will dedicate primarily all my time to the role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand this and will do my upmost best to attend any trainings that occur.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge this and agree.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Mao 5’8 lady, she has silky smooth black as coal hair, which reaches her waist line. She has sunken brown eyes, and a soft facial expression. She weighs 140lbs, with a dainty figure. She'd have a pale complexion, but it would compliment her facial structure. A snake tattoo would crawl down her rib cage with a wicked scar across her right collarbone.

What are they like on and off the job?
Mao keeps a similar personality on and off the job; she has the ability to switch from a casual and fun setting to a focused tunnel vision one. Mao is a natural at sociability and can be described as a social butterfly. She can become stressed and agitated if it becomes overwhelming, but continues with the job regardless to the best of their ability. She enjoys banter, and understands there is a need for it in stressful environments. She continues to thrive at what she sets her mind to, and is known for her good nature and humour. She's quick minded, and can make snap decisions where needed. She's influential and is easy going, which makes it easier for her to get along with co-workers.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Mao is super friendly with co-workers! She's happy to help with favours, and assists where fit. She gets along with most of her co-workers, as she sees no reason to not be friendly and kind to all. Being experienced in the field, she takes her time to ensure she listens to everyone and to stand up for when voices need to be heard. Her plans are focused on the job, she wants to rise to the top no matter what. She has a motivational drive that's unrecognisable. She doesn't plan to marry, but wishes to raise a child of her own, perferably adopted

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Mild depression

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Originally born in Japan, Mao grew up in a happy home in England. She was a bordering school child and had little time with her parents but treasured the time she had at home. Her mother was a sweet, loving, caring figure and was her secret favourite parent. Her father did however have faults, he was just never really around due to being an important businessmen and maintaining the family buisness. Mao adored her family home decorated from head to toe in marble and gold, which had pink tulips littered throughout; her mothers favourites. At 10 years old, the family had moved to their home town in Japan, living in a Tokyo residence. She'd begin to study medicine at the age of 15 looking for a career which could make her mother proud. She'd stay up most nights and work hard in the day, until she'd graduated as a doctor. At the age of 24 she moved to a nearby apartment and took up a job as a doctor within the hospital. She worked for 10 years there ending up as a superior who'd attained a reputation for her skills and swift craft. She left the hospital team to move to a smaller area, Karakura. She'd find a small apartment within the heart of the town and unpack her bags. She'd write her resume and attach her CV, sending it to the local hospital hoping to secure a space within.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Mao Kawa Itchina

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mx

Characters Given Name(s):
None

Characters Preferred Name:
None

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Athiest

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Asian-Italian

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
10 years within a prior big hospital
4 years work experience as apart of residency

Academic Degree:
BSc Degree (Biology)

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Biology
Pre-Med
Minor(s):
Psychology
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
N/A​

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the Hospital Faction, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reason(s):

- You don't seem too active on the server currently compared to other individuals.
We recommend that you increase your activity if you wish to apply again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread