players online

Denied Luvnlife Shopkeeper application/ Otakaya

AppaRp

Level 12
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
Player Information
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is your Minecraft username?:

My main account is Luvnlife (this will be the shop keeper account)

THANATOSRP(alt)

oluuh(alt)

Right now I have access to the Oluuh account.​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

My current discord tag is Luvnlife#6969​
How old are you? (Optional):

I am 16 years old but I turn 17 in 2 months.​
What is your time zone?:

My current time zone is Moutain Standard Time (MST).​
Describe your activity on the server:

I first joined the SchoolRP server back in 2020. When I started I adapted extremely fast already knowing the concept of rp as i had been rping on gta 5 on my ps4 for around 2 years before hand. I had a lot of fun playing. The only time I have ever had a big break or really any break at all was when I was moving and could not play. I am extremely active on the server on both my grade 12 account and the adult account I have access to. I also am extremely active on the forums and the discords. I would rate my activity a 10 out of 10. I am on the server for hours a day going into the night time and sometimes I will be on for 18 hours. I check the forums at least twice a week to just look at applications and what not so I can keep up on what the community is doing.​
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have been banned twice before.
The first one was on 31/01/22 and it was a Medium Offense Roleplaying out sensitive Topics.
My second one was on 09/01/23 and it was for ERP.​
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do realize that if I become inactive I will be demoted/removed from the faction.​

Out-Of-Character Information What is your Minecraft Username?:

My IGN is Twig_smith19 Do you have any previous bans?: I do have one previous ban on my main tgllgamer. I was banned for ERP for 7 day’s. What is your timezone?: MDT What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g...
schoolrp.net
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application-for-alt-account.49839/
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application-for-my-alt-account.49840/
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-twig_smith19.50963/
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean.51126/
[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/damian-garcia-75-application-l-luvnlife.56691/
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-request.34352/
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-request.35510/
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-request.36738/
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-lang-application.36889/
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-app.38044/
[Denied]

Out-Of-Character Information What is your Minecraft username?: My IGN is tgllgamer Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do have discord! It is tgllgamer#8784 Do you have a microphone?: Yes and I am willing to join calls if need be. How old are you...
schoolrp.net
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application-app.51030/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

[Grade-12] [Basketball]Luvnlife

[Grade-8] THANATOSRP

[Adult] oluuh

Right now i have access to the Oluuh account​
Shop Information

/*You may add your own questions to the format*/​
What shop are you applying for?:

I am applying for Otakaya, the retail/accessory shop.​
Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I would like to become a shopkeeper to experience a new side of rp. I have played srp for 3 years and over the years i have experienced multiple different sides of roleplay. In 2020 I started my first roleplay, I chose gang/crime roleplay. I learned about weapons and I learned the perms concept. I learned about powerrp and avoidrp failrp and even unrealisticrp. Gang roleplay is what got me hooked on srp and for a long time all of my rp was nothing but that.
One day I had gotten so fed up and annoyed with it that I started experimenting with other sides of roleplay. I first chose to be a teacher as I met some friends who were teachers and they told me they had a lot of fun. I applied and unfortunately I was declined as I did not have a good standing with the school staff at the time. I did not let that discourage me though. I continued to gangrp but I also decided to widen my experience.
I started hanging out with jock roleplayers and family roleplayers. After a long while I applied to become a physical educational professor and I was accepted. I was a professor for over 5 months during this time I had to take a long break due to me having to move. When I came back I decided to leave the faction. I found myself having adult roleplay which in my surprise was a little different to normal grade 12 and college.
After that I started experimenting with jockrp and since doing that I have been both a High School Track member and a High School Basketball member. As a matter of fact I am a highschool basketball player right now. I still throughout all this have continued to crime rp and even right now on an alt character i am working closely with the bmd.
I want to become a shopkeeper to once again widen my experience with roleplay. I want to find the differences from being a professor/jock/gang member to being a shopkeeper. I want to experience everything from the good things to the stress of making sure the business stays running and lasts a long time. I would like to work and make this shop the best shop in the entirety of karakura.
I want to better the community and better the lifestyle of everyone. I want people to be able to express themselves through the items they buy from my store. I want to provide other people the chance to work at a store where they can widen their experience within roleplay as well. I want this shop to thrive and I would like to help the city and economy thrive aswell.​
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I have multiple plans for the shop.

Event one:

Pop up parties
In the shop there will be random pop up parties that everyone in karakura is invited to from the little grade 7 all the way to the dean and mayor. People will be able to play games to win prizes. They will also be able to sit down and enjoy some food that will be bought especially for that occasion. Of course people will be able to buy the items at the shop at these parties so that they may get any item they so choose.
I will also be seeing if the Local high school or College Cheer squad would like to do a demonstration of their abilities at these popup parties. There will be multiple games including spin the wheel which if you hit a specific number you will win either an item of your choice or money. The yen that will be won has not been set yet as I have to think and figure out some things.​
Event Two:

I would like to host a fundraiser for the other factions. Therefore being the KPD,EMS,SCHOOL,GOVERNMENT.
The fundraisers would be there to help them gain money for funding for the factions. This could allow them to give a bonus to their workers who all work so hard to either protect the city or teach it or provide for it. They do so much and I would like to just give back to them. I want to improve the economy and would like to help them out. I am also inclined to hold fundraisers for the other shops as well if they feel like they need it cause it is not only fun for you to thrive but for the people around you to thrive as well even if they need a little bit of help. There would be games like spin the Wheel and more.
I will once again talk to the high school/college cheer team about a performance. This will give the shops exposure and the cheer team as I would like to help them out and the other teams as well as most of my workers. I'm going to offer spots to the teams to help them in their careers I will also be talking to ordinary civilians about jobs and known felons as it is hard to get a job when your character has a record.​
Event Three:

I would like to offer gangs and the bmd the chance to do events with the shop.
A long time ago a shop did an event where they got robbed by a gang named Akita. I have not seen any events like that since then and that is simply because shopkeepers decide not to. I am based on realism in RP and I would like to give bmd and gangs the chance to rob and even take my char hostage.
The store will open and proceed as normal until people in ballistics and weapons bust through. There are multiple ways it can play out. One way is they could take my char hostage and try to demand a ransom for the hostage's safety and then try to escape on their own as it will be planned oocly but there still will be risks and not guaranteed safety. Where they can be shot or arrested by the kpd. This one event could give the gangs money and publicity and it will also allow the kpd and the ems to be involved in the event. I believe that my shop would work as a target simply because of the size and that it would work well with an event like that.​
Shop Name?:

I would change the name of the shop to.
Naeng-gi​
What is the Shop’s Theme?:

Naeng-gi is the Korean word for chill. Therefore the theme of the store would be chill as in being comfortable and feeling at ease. The store's idea is that everyone can come and have a peaceful time. They will not only be able to shop but just hang around. This store does not mind having people just hanging around as long as they are not disrupting the peace. There will be no violence or any negative energy in this store. I want this store to be a place where people feel comfortable and at ease and aren't on edge or jumpy. This is a kind and chill atmosphere. Naeng-gi is an Accessory shop.​
Why do you think you should become a ShopKeeper?:

I believe I should become a shopkeeper as I have had years of experience roleplaying. I know how to handle inventories from my real life experiences and I am good with numbers. I understand how to understand what is in demand and what takes precedence. I understand the responsibilities that come with the role and I am ready to take them on.

This would be my first time running a legal business within school roleplay but it would not be my first time running a business. I have run multiple alcohol selling businesses in the past and all of them have accomplished their goals. I would like to have a chance to make a legal business flourish and thrive.

I believe I should become a shopkeeper as I have good communication skills and I believe I have the experience needed for the role. I have been through multiple different types of roleplay but I have not gone deep into business roleplay which has been a plan since I first joined the school roleplay server.

I also believe that I will be able to help out the economy by combining all different parts of roleplay. As I have event’s that will include every single faction of the server. There will be events that include the ems and the kpd. As Well as event’s that include the bmd and the gang roleplayers. I also have events that will include the school faction.

What will you sell in your shop?:

I will be selling the items that were previously in the store. I have provided the list for you as I had a friend with screenshots of the names from the shop itself. I believe these items fit my theme. The prices have not changed and I have no plan to change the prices or remove any of the items. If allowed i will be adding some more to the inventory of the shop but that is to be decided in the future.​
[Store Items]

Strawberry Earrings - 35,000

Goth Earrings - 30,000

Sailor Moon Earrings - 25,000

Moon Earrings - 35,000

Pentagram Earrings - 35,000

Serpent Hair Clip - 45,000

Moon and Stars Hair Clip - 35,000

Black Cat Bag - 25,000

Bat Backpack - 30,000

Totoro Backpack - 25,000

Heart Purse - 25,000

Bunny Bag - 35,000

Bunny Beret - 35,000

Cherry Blossom Umbrella - 65,000

Heart Glasses - 25,000

Heart Choker - 25,000

Ouija Board - 40,000

Magic Glasses - 30,000

Slipknot Mask - 35,000

Bone's Phone - 35,000

Bonnie Bag - 55,000

Foxy Bag - 55,000

Sukeban Flag - 20,000

Bunny Cult flag - 15,000

Retro Headphone - 45,000

Rhinestone Bag - 65,000

Stitched Skateboard - 45,000

Rage Shield - 25,000

My Melody phone - 45,000

Cat hat - 35,000​
[Custom Items]

I will be selling a wide range of custom new items to the shop. These items are either my own or one of my friends has allowed me to sell them if the shop does get accepted.
There are a total of 9 new custom items that will be sold if the shop does get accepted. They are all different in their own aspects as they all fit the theme of the store.​
Demon Bunny Plushie Backpack - 55,000
image (3).png

G Smartphone - 40,000
image.png
image (1).png

Pickle Rick - 55,000
image (8).png

Complete Omnitrix - 30,000
image (7).png

Electric Guitar “Marceline” - 75,000
image (12).png

Face Mask “Monogiri” - 35,000
image (11).png

Black Kendo Stick - 50,000
image (10).png

Square Diamond Earrings - 40,000
image (9).png

Nerf Striker - 70,000
9B0F975D-F371-4DFA-800D-8269C0798A00.png
How many employees do you plan to have?:

The shop will have a total number of 12 employees​
Shop Owner [1]
-Luvnlife​
Manager [3]
-
-
-​
Cashiers [6]
-
-
-
-
-
-​
Security [2]
-
-​
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/
I will not be disclosing what the shop will look like. I would like for it to be a surprise for everyone.
Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread