Level 5
luvnshay
luvnshay
Rich
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

luvnshay

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None at all! I'm planning to keep it that way.

What is your timezone?:
My timezone is NZST (New Zealand Standard Time)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
I sure do! It's luvnshay#0001

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Russian App | Accepted
Council App | Accepted
Private Tutor App | Accepted
Nurse App | Denied

French App | Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:
I started my wonderul SRP journey in November of 2019 and it's been an absolute blast since. I would say my activity on SRP stays pretty consistent! I usually spend my time meeting new people and helping out where I can, whether it's in or out of character. Getting the opportunity to learn about others is a huge appeal to me and is actually one of the main reasons I'm interested in joining the council! If I was to describe my activeness on SRP I'd say around 9/10. I spend most, if not all, of my free time on SRP.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
luvnshay (Grade-12)

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I accept this term and take full responsibility for my punctuality on the server.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group comprised of twelve members, each member is tasked with reinforcing the rules of Karakura Highschool and assisting in any areas that they can. They are considered to be the role-model students and have to upkeep a high reputation as they are seen as the leaders for the future of Karakura. They're goal is to create a healthier, safer school environment for their peers. Whilst in constant communication with one another, they're constantly evolving and improving the school with each passing day. Always striving to a brighter future.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I've always personally held the council in very high regard, they're constantly seeking to better themselves and their environment. Their dedication to others and helping where they can is very inspiring to me! I hope that if I'm given the opportunity to join the council. I can continue to do what they do and lead SRP into a bright future. I've also found a strong motivation to join in that I would love to take the time to experience a new, unfamiliar kind of roleplay; one where I can take on more of an authoritative role and make positive changes.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I'm fully aware of this, if anything; the idea of it actually excites me! Working with one-another to host amazing events and whatnot for other students. Leaving a lasting impression and unforgettable memories. I pride myself on loving group-focused work, effectively communicating with others and working towards a shared goal is such an exciting prospect!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
The council can be split into three unique roles. Firstly, you have the President's. They're the leaders of the council and are the head of authority within the student council. They will often be the ones who take the lead when it comes to meetings. Secondly, there's the Training Committee. Whilst they still have the regular duties and responsibilities as normal council members. Their main purpose is to act as guides to new council members and show them the ropes as they begin their journey as council members. Last but not least, we have the Councilors. They're the main and most prominent role within the student council. Their everyday activity would consist of patrolling the school, assisting school staff and resolving and problems that may arise during the day.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

In a calm, composed manner. I would enter the conversation and ask what the problem was. Once being told what was happening; I'd pull them each aside individually and hear both sides of the story before reconvening with both of them and reaching a solution. This situation would go as follows.

"Are you two alright? You both seem to be quite upset, what seems to be the problem?". Following their explanation, I'd take them each aside and discuss. Offering each of them support in their problems. I'd regroup with the two of them and do as follows. "It seems to be that you two have had a minor disagreement that's been blown very far out of proportion. How about we all take a moment to breathe and settle ourselves. Then we can solve this altogether. Does that sound good?"

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
If a student was to refuse to take of their mask and run away. I'd find the nearest school staff member and report the student to them. Since they have higher authority than I do as a council member. They'd be able to call them for detention after the school day has finished and discuss the problem there. If necessary, the student should have their mask confiscated until further notice.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
In a calm manner, I would step into the conversation and politely ask the council member to step away for a moment. As they were no longer in the conversation, I would support and care for the distressed student and offer them my help. Possibly guiding them to somewhere more comfortable in private, once the student was settled. I'd reconvene with the student council member and discuss as follows. "You seemed to be pretty frustrated there, that isn't how student council members should act. Why don't we sit down and have a little chat about this, maybe there's something on your mind that shortening your patience for others?". Once that conversation has subsided. I'd report the incident to a council president and ask them to take further action if necessary.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
If such was to happen, I'd message an attendee; preferably one of the presidents. To give me a short summary of what was discussed. That way I can keep myself in the loop of what changes may be made in the coming days and act accordingly.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
If this situation was to ever arise. I would quickly re-evaluate the school rules and clarify if they're incorrect or not. If proven wrong, I would notify my higher-ups of the issue and hope to have the teacher/receptionist properly educated of the correct policy.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
I think a fantastic event idea would be something along the lines of a 'Theme Week'. This week would have a different theme for each day that students would have to dress to. Think of it as follows, Monday could be 80's themed. Tuesday could be Pokémon themed, Wednesday could be Wild West and so on. Not only would this give students an opportunity to show their creativity. But also give students a chance to bond over shared interests. I think that the school's environment should reinforce the idea of individuality. It's rather ironic that an event where you dress the same as others could inspire such an idea. An example of this would be as follows, if the theme on one of the day's was based around a video game or franchise; students could bond over their shared interest in a certain character. Allowing students to make bonds with others and break out of their comfort zone by talking to new people. To raise this event to greater heights, clubs could hold events with their own spin on that day's theme. An example could be that if one of the day's of the week was themed around a time period, the cooking club could host a class where they cook an arrangement of goods from said time period. Alongside this, school staff could also be given the chance to get in on the fun and dress to the theme to. Allowing them to interact with their students in a more relaxed setting as they wouldn't have to maintain the same composure they would in their formal wear. Karakura is overflowing with creative minds, young or old. Everyone would be able to join in on the fun and enjoy an unforgettable experience, making new memories with their friends and more.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Chai 'Spice' Helvete

Character Gender:
Male (He/Him)

Character Age:
18 (Grade-12)

Character phone-number:
(030)-971-9174

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Chai is a very passionate and bubbly person, always pursuing something greater. Refusing to let obstacles stop him from achieving his grand dreams. Although he may come off as shy at first glance, once given the chance to open his mouth; it'll be relatively difficult to get him to stop. Always aiming to make people laugh and spread love, Chai is a one-of-a kind student and hopes to make Karakura's future brighter with every passing day.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Chai would stand at 5'4 with a slightly chubby build. He'd present himself with very energetic body language, his arms consistently being left wide open; inviting those around him for a warm, friendly hug. An inviting smile would always be painted across his freckle-specked face. He was clearly harmless, too patient and selfless to even hurt a fly. His soft, silky hair would rest neatly upon his head. Always well put together, it was clear at first glance that he took pride in his appearance. If not wearing the school uniform, he'd traditionally be seen wearing off-the-shoulder jackets or oversized sweaters; always keeping himself cozy and prepared for any unpredictable weather.
1665056323000.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"I'd say my attitude is what sets me aside from other applicants! Talking to new people can be a tad daunting for people, so I hope to create a welcoming environment for students; new or old! Combined with my ever-growing knowledge of Karakura and it's environment. I think I can prove to be a worthy addition to the council. I'll stop at nothing to achieve my goals! Meeting people along the way and making new memories is part of that journey. I believe that joining the student council would greatly improve this wonderful journey through life!"

Why do you want this position?:
"I'm aiming for this position in hopes to better the school environment, it's abundantly clear to the residents of Karakura that with each unpredictable day; we'll run into new problems. As we go into the future, I'm hoping that I can be the voice of the people and help make those issues known and lead us to resolving said issues. I know things won't change overnight, but I can guarantee- with a little bit of patience and hope. We can achieve anything together! I want it to be known to students and staff alike that I'm a shoulder for them to cry on or a face for them to look at and see hope. I want to use this opportunity to help lead Karakura to a bright future where everyone's happy!"

What interests you the most about student council?:
"It's no secret that the student council is held in high regard. With a seat on the council, I can continue what previous members have started and spread the message of joy! They're the role-models for our future. If given an opportunity to join them, I wouldn't waste a second! I'd put all my effort into making Karakura a better place. It may only be a school, but it's a great place to start making chance; whether those changes are big or little, each step we take can help us achieve bigger things. Everyone deserves to feel valued and comfortable, with my seat on the council. I'll do exactly that! Help everyone feel safe in school!"

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"With all the time I have on my hands, I'd love to contribute my can-do attitude and positive mindset! I'm always looking to the future, in my future I see myself on the council. Making changes to help Karakura Highschool a place that's inclusive, safe and progressive. Helping those around me to focus on their goals and not be clouded by the troubles of their lives. Even if I'm helping one person at a time, it's still great progress towards making a greater future. Piece by piece!"

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, it's greatly appreciated! <3​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

The council had decided to deny the application.​

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590 on discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread