players online

Make character slots like how you can buy wardrobe slots

TenRP

Level 38
10RP
10RP
Rich
What's your Minecraft Username?: 10RP
What's the title of your suggestion?: Make character slots like how you can buy wardrobe slots

What's your suggestion?:
I think it would be good for us to have something in the store of RoleplayHub for character slots like we do with wardrobe slots! Something like this but of course for character slots instead of wardrobe? The image is not loading sadly but it was just an image of the Additional Wardrobe Slots you can buy in the store!

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would benefit the community that then you are not paying £50 for a rank to just get that one perk, I know you can buy the ranks for different perks and buffs but just to get more character slots some people like. This would help the community by being able to play with more than one faction or character if they don't have more than one account. I know what you're saying, "Why not just buy another account silly?" Well, what if you have a custom which is assigned to that one account, what would you do then? It's just something to think about and let me know your thoughts, please!

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Ah, Sorry for suggesting this suggestion then. I would not have recommended this if I knew about this being denied. Thank you for notifying me Dark!
Its all g!! I understand that people want more slots but ehhhh yeah

ErikFinster

Level 121
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Naturally, it's something that many of us have considered - but there are reasons for it not being so. Thank you for the suggestion regardless!

Users who are viewing this thread