mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Make Councillors more respectful

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
The higher up guidelines are transparent to council, there’s no harm in being transparent to players
yeah but its funnier when people don't know that, they'd be like "oh my god philbertman42 sacrificing life and limb to tell us the truth he's so unhinged!! I love him so much and I think he is very cool and also I want to make out with his super cool character Ayako Kusanagi (she is only interested in guys who treat her like she's less valuable than the mold spores on a packed lunch you forgot in your school locker and discovered at the end of the year during cleanup)."

StrawbeeViniq

Level 17
We talkin student body or reg counselor? Either way I've noticed the she nani gans too, from both types. Not overly huge on it. Why i avoid them.
Ive also been both parties. Its not great.

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
thats what happens if someone accepts gangrpers into council xdd either way handle it icly, snitch them to SLT so their char is suspended from council

-kam

Level 74
we are not one to criticise jaylas decisions when it comes to the council. council faction is known as a faction for begginers as its a good starting point. something you can and should do is report these incidents rather than make all these acccusations and just wrong points.

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
we are not one to criticise jaylas decisions when it comes to the council. council faction is known as a faction for begginers as its a good starting point. something you can and should do is report these incidents rather than make all these acccusations and just wrong points.
constructive criticism is needed for everyone, if someone cannot accept feedback they will not improve themself

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
yeah but its funnier when people don't know that, they'd be like "oh my god philbertman42 sacrificing life and limb to tell us the truth he's so unhinged!! I love him so much and I think he is very cool and also I want to make out with his super cool character Ayako Kusanagi (she is only interested in guys who treat her like she's less valuable than the mold spores on a packed lunch you forgot in your school locker and discovered at the end of the year during cleanup)."
Good to know

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: Poseter
What's the title of your suggestion?: Make Councillors more respectful

What's your suggestion?:
Councillors are worse than cheerleaders at this point. They do not respect the teachers in any way shape or form and it's irritating. I've had more bad interactions with councillors than with cheerleaders, and that's saying something.

In my opinion, the ranking of mean students are the councillors, cheerleaders, and then the footballers. But having councillors at the top is WILD. I'll list every sour interaction I've had with them that I can think of as of right now.

1. A councillor did not respect the teacher(me) when they were teaching. They interrupted their teaching to ask if unicorns were real and then got mad when I told them to not interrupt my class for questions like that. We were in the middle of a game involving the subject which had to go fast due to the time frame.

2. Whenever I enter the councillor room, they scream at me to get out. I understand it's not an employee's room, but they should not be disrespectful like they are when we enter.

3. Whenever I interact with them they either ignore me or they are incredibly rude overall.

4. Whenever the teacher allows a student to do something, the councillor gets mad at them and yells at them for it even though the teacher gave them permission.

5. Whenever there were plenty of employees dealing with an issue, they felt the need to involve themself even though we've already got it handled.

6. They push problems on to us by radioing "fight at ___" when they are perfectly capable of doing it themselves

There's just a lot of councillors that do not deserve to be on the council especially with the way they handle situations and talk to faculty.

Either change the rules of councilling to not only respect the students, but the faculty as well, or remove those who do not do so.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
The falculty would have less stress to deal with, especially when trying to find someone to take over for them when they've got to teach and no one else but the council is available.

It's incredibly hard to get along with most of the council members, doing this will allow council and faculty to follow the same rules and have the same respect for each other.
hope we talking about how they act oocly... :skull: shit asses..

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Any issues regarding OOC behaviour should be reported to the faction lead. Any IC issues should be reported to SLT or Council Presidents.​

Users who are viewing this thread