Status
Not open for further replies.

SIMPL3Z

Level 95
Community Team
Lore Team
-1 partially cause i think i got brain damage from reading that
Yea i realised that after i posted it . . . it's a bit too long

future major suggestions will get their own post, smaller changes will be thrown into 1 big msg

i just think a lot of these are unnecessary and uneeded.
Unnecessary, i don't really know about that. Unneeded, yes. I agree on that, none of these changes are 100% mandetory to make the game instantly better, it are just fixed or add ons that I THINK would help further improve the already GOOD system

NO MAJORS OPTION -- You don't need majors to disarm somebody, at least, it's not noted anywhere in the rules. You simply need to action to disarm somebody, though if there is a rule written down somewhere, feel free to correct me. The fact that it isn't written down anywhere means your suggestion technically already is implemented.
You sadly do, for the weapons that cannot be mugged out of the hand you need to stab / cut the hand in which they are holding the weapon, this isn't directly stated in the rules (which is why i want the rulebook to be updated) but more so in the weapon profiles. You would need majors to disarm someone of their weapon, which seems logical since you would get majors if they threaten you with a weapon out or they attack you with a weapon, but then again as I said in 1.3, it's a bit useless seeing as how you can KO a player to THEN still major them and take another limb
NON-HARMFUL DISARMING -- See my 'No Majors' comment. You can already do this (unless you can't, in which case I'm wrong and am making a fool of myself, as one usually does).
Only with muggable weapons (I.O.W: bats, crowbar, fireaxe, Tactical knife)

I know it seems like I'm a bit negative, but I really do appreciate the thought put into this. Keep it up, can't wait to see more.
You don't really seem negative, just more serious since you have actual arguments and reasonings for your points, which I respect, since as i stated at the beginning of the Paragraph, I Want feedback on this, as long as it is properly built up with arguments and reasonings

won't be adding a +1 or -1 since I consider these numbers arbitrary and I don't believe in that these kinds of arguments can be boiled down to two or three numbers. This isn't a suggestion in the same vein as a new building or role, this is an amendment to the rulesets that needs to be properly discussed before being ruled on.
As i said before in this reply, i'll make the more bigger changes, suggestions and ideas into their own thread. for all that i know right now these are more of the ruleset suggestions, next suggestion thread(s) are about some KPD suggestions

sn1

Level 13
-1/+1

+1's: I agree with the prices n'all with some things being very expensive and not having much use, aswell as the stat boosts if the item is overpriced I feel it deserves to be special in some aspect, whether this being range or how many hits it takes to KO.

-1's: The 'needed' stat nerfs on the katana and such, a katana isnt made to sllice bamboo and this game is about believability not realism, aswell as the fact the stat nerf would greatly change the lore with the gangs.

Overall -1

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
oh boy.. here we go

If I don't respond to something, I'm either neutral or I agree with it

A katana isn't made to slice bamboo (even though yes, it 100% can). A katana can easily sever limbs.
actually you’d be greatly shocked to find out; without great amount of practice, severing past the common males muscle & bone cleanly and cutting off their limb in one fell swoop is almost near impossible without years of practice in swords & constant conditioning of the sword with proper utensil etiquette and cleaning/sharpening it (mind you these are kids who picked up weapons and decided to be silly with them.) but tbh I think multiple actions to remove limbs is just dumb and over the top. They should stay being able to remove limbs

While the tool is capable of doing it, more often than not; the person isn’t

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Reviewed

-
I'll take these suggestions into account and update stats and prices for certain weapons soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread