.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
Hi!!!

Some of ya'll probably know who exactly I am. After what feels like forever of playing on here I figured I should finally make an introduction post.
I go by Mia (not my IRL name but based on my character Okemia Kuroki). I've been placing SRP since March 2020 (Almost 4 years). I have an affinity for the community as well as SRP being a wonderful creative outlet. I've always been someone who enjoys character creation, it allows me to find a sense of myself in each and every character I make (I HAVE TOO MANY speaking of addictions).

You may know me from a few different characters:

IGN+ Character Name

Arkkwolf - Okemia Kuroki/Futsuetsi Hanazono
Eccedentsiast - Hanae Tominaga/ Yurei G. O'Sullivan
Mialobo - "K" [The fox]/Blackbird [The Dog]

[AND like a million more characters]

FUN FACTS
-Some of my biggest hobbies include writing [poetry, short stories, etc], horse riding, drawing, playing Minecraft [A LITTLE TOO MUCH], etc.
-I also have an unhealthy addiction to making canva biographies for my characters.
-I own two cats [Ellie and Rory]
-I am a twin IRL
-I have a lot of amazing SRP friends <3
-Need a hype person? I got you.

A few of my favorite screenies from SRP

2022-10-11_20.01.16.png2022-02-21_17.43.29.png2021-02-26_21.25.51.png2023-05-27_20.36.22.png
2023-07-03_21.36.35.png2023-08-15_21.19.44.png2023-07-17_17.12.06.png2022-08-16_14.28.42.png

SHOUT OUT TO:

-Everyone who was apart of SHRINE TEAM in the last year and a half [LOVE YOU CLOUD (Best lead ever)]
-Everyone who is apart a professor/Faculty, I wasn't there long but I truly enjoyed my time there.
-Those who I met while in Golden Leos
-The LORE team, I'm newly in their ranks YET everyone has been so freakin kind ily
-Tons of animal whitelist users I had fun RPING with
-The W staff team including but not limited to [Divingblues, Rexlobo, Customable, Cloud_Divider, Jayla, Muffin, etc].
-My SRP close friends (Everyone already named+ Kota, Cupcake, Lemon, Ocean, Lozzy, Weth, Jasper, Aisha, Raven, Randomly, Sora, Ahma, Yuki, Lace, Omar, Venti, Worm, Ethan, England, Alec, Min, Sky, Curry, Raven, Zane, Ash, Liz, Lalyah, Mocha, Simba, Luxid, Polar, Vegan, Diving, Renenene, [literally...way more than this but my brain is going burrr]
-All the players I have interacted with I haven't name-dropped [I AM SORRY <3]

LITERALLY so grateful to all of you, my journey on SRP would not have been 99.9% as wonderful without any of you in it.

Finally Thoughts
In all seriousness, I am so so blessed to have been able to see this community shift and change through the years. I don't plan to go anywhere soon, but if I do I know it will become something amazing. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to or vibe with I'm here! I love all of you and hope you realize just how beautiful you are. I am so proud of you, you've come so far! <3<3<3​

Users who are viewing this thread