MidSpaghetti

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Joetempz_#5900

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very active member on the server, being on for multiple hours daily. On a scale of 10, I would personally rate it around an 8. If I am not actively on the server, I am active on discord, keeping in contact with my friends or catching up on anything I missed on the server.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned for having 4 warnings for 1 day.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the fact that I will be demoted if I am inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The role of the Chef is to give the students and faculty of KHS food twice a day. These times are breakfast at 8:00 AM and lunchtime at 12:35 pm. They make announcements on the intercom to let the students know about the food being served. Outside of these time frames, chefs check to see if they have enough food to serve the students, as well as patrol the school grounds to make sure it is safe. They can direct students to where they need to go, break up fights or settle any disputes there may be. They can help any other faculty with simple tasks that are within their knowledge and power, such as helping watch over a class. Chefs are another part of faculty which allow the school to run successfully.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience with roleplays comes from minecraft roleplays. Before I found SRP, I used to roleplay on creative servers and really enjoyed it. When I stumbled across SchoolRP, I really enjoyed it, choosing to stay with it and ended up meeting really cool people and making many friends while playing. I learned a lot from my time starting roleplaying until now, and I still enjoy learning more.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
MidSpaghetti | Expelled

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

If a student were to start cursing and calling Justin pathetic, he would turn his attention to the student and keep a straight face. After the student had said everything he wished to say, he would then sit the student down and have a nice conversation, asking him why he felt that way, and why he went about telling him in such a tone and language. Continuing to get to the bottom of the situation and then solving it the best he could, maintaining a professional attitude. Afterwards, he would give the student a light warning for the language and send them off to class.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
If Justin were to notice two students fighting in the hallway, he would rush over and separate the two. Already seeing punches being thrown, he would give them both detentions and scold them for their behavior. He would then take them to the nurse’s office and have them get checked out and their bruises tended to. Offering to stay with the nurse to ensure they do not start fighting again inside.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I another school employee was acting inappropriately, Justin would approach the individual and tell them off, letting them know what they were doing was dangerous and wrong, and to stop. Listening to them, but reaffirming the fact that they were acting wrong. Afterwards, he would keep his eye out for that same co-worker, and if they were caught doing the same thing or something similar, he would report them to SLT so they could get proper repercussions.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the breakroom, Dallas is a kind person. He would offer his co-workers some food, and get them something for them to enjoy if they accepted. If not, he would sit down and enjoy a morning coffee before making a few jokes to raise the mood in the room. When it was time for him to serve breakfast, he would say his goodbyes and make his announcement over the intercom, also offering his co-workers something yet again.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would speak over the intercom “Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a good night’s sleep! Today for breakfast, we have an assortment of lunch trays and milk! Come to the cafeteria to pick up your serving! There is enough for everyone!” He would then end the intercom message. /ic &eIntercom sound check... confirm &rMorning kiddos! I hope y'all had a good bedtime, bet your teddy haven't fed ya yet so make sure to make your way over cafeteria! Today we are serving marvelous lunch trays with wide selection of healthy and not really food, not forgetting our special milk! Don't be shy we give the vibe! &eIntercom end

/me would watch as the line got longer as he served more and more students. A smile forming on his face as he handed each of the students their lunch trays. He took pleasure in seeing them smile and thanking him, letting him know he was doing a good thing by being there. As time passed individual would keep glimpsing over the back line seeing how the crowd of noisy students would get bigger and continue to length all other mile. Havin a wider smile alleviating on his face, getting more excited with each tray collected. As he continued handing out the trays, following each thanks from students would make individual happy, feeling he is needed here and is doing great work satisfying hungry pupils.​

/me Male would inhale and exhale before waking up fully, slowly reaching his hands over inventory, going through each section.. ensuring he has good enough amount of ingredients and chugging out anything out of date. As he explored over inventory stock, he'd sort it around the canteen setup, turning the lights on cooling fridges and counters, he'd be ready to start the chef day. Finalizing his preparations, he would chug stack of trays on side, and do few claps on cheeks, getting a light smile to welcome first students.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Dallas Volkonsky

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Dallas

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
N/A

Academic Degree:
Cooking
Maths
PE

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Literature and Art

Minors:
Psychology

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Portuguese

Backstory
On March 11th, 1996, Dallas Volkosnky was born in Sviyazhs . His mother, Akemi was a gentle soul who sheltered her family from the dangers of the outside world. His father, Vivion was a different story. He definitely had some anger issues, due to his rough upbringing, but was still there, trying to provide for his family. Though, this eventually became less apparent when he began to drink more and more, getting more aggressive. Justins mother worked at the school she attended when she was younger, so the young lad had support as he grew up. Seeing the hard work his mother did every day, as well as hearing all the stories about his mother from other teachers and workers, he knew one day he would also work in a school. Dallas then told his mom that he wanted to be just like her when he grew up As he grew up, he learned he had a passion for exploring and art. he found a notepad and that's where he began to write about his adventures, then drew them in his sketchbook. Both with a number so he could track the imagery to the words he had on paper. he fell more in love with the arts and writing as he grew. At the age of 14, his family moved to Karakura. There, he learned more about caretakers as he attended their high school. he re-found the spark of wanting to be a Chef, so he made it a goal of his to try to become one. Befriending as many as he could, he learned more about the work and even learned a few skills. he graduated highschool at the age of 18 and continued to further his education. Moving away for a few years to attend another college, he ended up double majoring in Literature and Art, as well as taking a minor in psychology. he still loved the arts and literature, so he naturally wanted to expand upon his knowledge of them, but he was also interested in learning more about the human mind, knowing it could help him in his future field as a Chef. After graduating college with his masters, he moved back to Karakura. After returning, he made sure to get her resume in order and sent it off to many schools, including KHS, trying to get her faculty position as a school caretaker. Whilst she was waiting for a response he would practice cooking every single day so he would not fail in what he loved and wanted to make his family proud and prove to him and others that he is capable off being a chef. He would often be found in cooking environments and always practicing his work.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivational roots to join Karakura Highschool (KHS) begin from genuine wish to be a useful support that allows others to lead more productive, satisfying and fulfilling lives; keeping rational life decisions and joyful mood. KHS is hard-working institute and is well versed with active staff that engage with students daily assisting them achieving their dreams, I honestly do believe I am right fit for this educational institute and likeminded family as a chef. I will ensure young pupils and college students maintain their health diet, stay on nutritious meals that would provide enough energy to work and study. I can also scout the grounds ensuring the hallways and outside area of school is safe on working hours. My goal seeking-self is devoted to stay for long haul and become reliable staff in KHS.
I genuinely want to work somewhere where I can put my degree to use; I don't appreciate working so hard for something only to have it go to waste! Furthermore, remember attending Karakura High School, I am knowledgeable of how welcoming it can be, and I would be honoured to be a part of the administration there. Making sure the other students are secure, protected, and happy would bring me considerable delight, and I'd be proud to have been a part of that experience. And also My motive for wanting to join KHS is always wanting to explore new roles, always up for a challenge, and I believe that by obtaining this job, I will be able to explore new possibilities within the RP community and even expand on one of my favourite things to do, which is cook! The motivation stems primarily from my actual life, where I enjoy experimenting with meals and even baking, so I have some experience of the culinary arts as a chef. Another reason I want to be a part of this community is that I have heard fantastic things about it and even like the present cooks; they are so good to people and so kind that they always make me feel welcome.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?
I am exceptional and perceptively outstanding member and I can show all evidence on practical field. My strong desire seeks to satisfy people and support them where I my mastership is wielding at highest peak – culinary. Facing difficult situation or unpredictable incidents rise importance for me to assist it and ensure all is safe and according with ethical school conduct, on grounds I am ensured with all actions I perform as I stay on rational and calm focus. If it is required to change moody and depressed atmosphere to keep the flow of work, people can always rely on my somewhat humorous side. Patient I can work flexibly around most of hours I am asked for, I also am willing to do overtime, if it is essential. I will elaborate school’s program and if I identify any flaws I will ensure to inform SLT team. You Should should hire me above other candidates since I have past experience working in this type of environment! I have a pleasant and welcoming demeanour! I respect everyone and treat everyone the same way they treat me; I am firm when necessary, yet incredibly nice! I am quite knowledgeable about the culinary arts and excel in food preparation! I know how to remain professional during working hours, even when things get hectic! If pupils start acting up or fighting, I know how to scold them. I have the initiative to complete the task at hand, and I am quite dependable when it comes to doing things!​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread