mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Most annoying thing that's ever happened to your character?

Hamburger

Level 184
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Hello! It's me again! I'm just wondering...

What's the most annoying thing to ever happen to your character?

Mine is probably... arguing with 7th graders... in school... and having to put them in detention...

Greenies...

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
The list goes on and on, but the most annoying thing that isn't just lore would probably be when another teacher started a rumor about her, it spread throughout Karakura. She's still mad even though people stopped insulting her to her face.

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
The most annoying thing is when people make fun of the way tob speaks. When he’s regressed sometimes he gets so little speech and the ability to read leave him nearly entirely and its hardly ever his fault, and the fact that people just.. stare at him when something upsets him and he begins to cry. They just stare…

AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+

Mine is probably... arguing with 7th graders... in school... and having to put them in detention...

Greenies...
jocks

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
The most annoying thing I experienced with my character is that of having 3 grade 7 boys behind my door demanding my apartment because they have nothing.

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
faculty stuff, a lot of faculty stuff(e.g erp my char, be very annoying in classes and more)

andrei

Level 45
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
For my character Joutarou Kuujou, here's the following.
- Jocks [Some]
- Masked Students.
- Students who don't listen to him.
- Students who are bothering or annoying him for no reason.
- Asking stupid questions, when it should be already known.

as for my two characters. They haven't had any annoyance around them for the past week or so.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Dealing with children that haven't read the school rules, and dealing with jocks that also seem to have never read the school rules. -Kim

Dealing with dumb, line hogging customers. -Gemma

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
With Nozomi I have dealt with people trying to steal, sell, or even get with her. Also her friends beat her 24/7 so yeah very annoying

With Voyla... people just make fun of him for the things he says and his hair color

WITH LUKE... HIS FRIENDS TOOK HIS EYES??

Hamburger

Level 184
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
- Asking stupid questions, when it should be already known.
A lot of my students ask me: "What's this classroom again?", and it was pretty obvious in the intercom I said "Physical Education", and that happens nearly every day in school.

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+

Greenies...
Most annoying thing... mmm that would be @Customable APPEARING. BEHIND ME. ALL OF THE SUDDEN. Ethan just suddenly appear.. its scary

Users who are viewing this thread