Omega
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

MuffinCat

What is your discord username?
@muffincats

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active, most active on Fri, Sat, and Sun, other days I have university and cannot be online during the day, in addition to this I am busy every Wed evening. Other then that I am free almost every evening/night to be on SRP. However I am always available on discord. Aside from my other faction commitments I plan to allocate time for EMS during the week.

During the holidays I plan to go back to England, where I be more active during the days, as I would not have any school. However during exams times I'm likely to be must less active as that is of course my priority.

What is your timezone?:
CEST/CET (Sometimes GMT/BST)

List your current and past applications:
Professor 1: Accepted

List your current roles on the server:
Main:
SLT
Col Track Captain
Judge (this would be my psych)
Alts:
Duck, PhD, ColB, HS

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I've played SRp from 2020 onwards, taking a few breaks for differing reasons, I've been actively involved in the communities since 2022 since joining factions.

I would like to say I have a lot of experience with roleplay, however most of my roleplay has been centrered around the school. As my first ever role on the server was professor I haven't really branched out from there. I do detailRP, most of my detailRP has been crimeRP related (when I gangr'd o_o) or through my involvement in the sports faction, I often detailrp a lot with my track role.

What is your motivation for applying?
I've never personally been in the hospital faction, and to me it's exciting different kinds of roleplay. I've really gone to a faction like EMS in a serious sense,

For Psychiatrist, well I don't really cope well with medical roleplay like a doctor has to do (mainly because I have a phobia of certain things related to that roleplay), but in general I like the idea of roleplaying as a psychiatrist and dealing with characters like that. I've had to deal with Mi Akihito a lot so it's not exactly that new to me.

Which role are you applying for?
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
At this moment in time honestly, I have very little knowledge about the Hospital faction; however my knowledge is as follows,

Different roles;

Director, in charge of the faction.

Doctor, deals with things such as broken bones, general check ups, surgeries, and dealing with people who come in.

Psychiatrist, therapy, diagnosing different disorders

Paramedic, when someone gets attacked by a bear (medical emergencies)

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Yumi Saiky

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, she/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:
Highschool diploma: from Karakura Highschool
Bachelors Degree in Psychology from the University of Tokyo
Medical Degree from the University of Tokyo

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, Jin

Character Backstory (Optional):
Yumi was born in Karakura, where she lived for most of her childhood in the Saiky estate, after completing her highschool years at Karakura Highschool she was accept to attend university in Tokyo, where she completed a Bachelors in Psychology, at first she wanted to continue to do a masters then PhD in Psychology, but after visiting home over the summer, she took a gap year in the middle of her studies to travel across Japan. During her gap year she decided she wanted to continue an education is Psychiatry, in the hope of becoming a Psychiatrist. She attended Medical school in Tokyo, where she also completed residency.

However feeling homesick and missing her family she made the rash decision to move back to Karakura.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Psychiatry,

Yumi has always had an odd interest in therapy and disorders, maybe this strings from her odd family relations but mostly she see's how it can benefit people in a positive way. For Yumi Psychiatry is important to help people live a normal day to day life, as she believes everyone deserves to live normally.

At first Yumi wanted to continue Psychology and find a career in that, however she believed it would help more to do Psychiatry.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

Yumi Saiky A Japanese female with long black hair, traditionally Japanese Yumi has hooded jett black eyes, and stands a great 5'2. Often looking cheerful with a smile, a friendly face among the horrors of Karakura. Yumi isn't by any means 'eye catching' apart from her youthful appearance she wouldn't stand out from any other. Yet, Yumi is seen by others well, unlike most in Karakura she actively attempts to be a good person.

How does your character act around the hospital?
In a purely professor manner, Yumi values a work and personal life split, this means she does not involve any personally matters into her work, which is extended to the hospital. Yumi is calms in her mannerism and

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
In a team, although acting alone isn't an issue, Yumi feels most comfortable within a team. This is because she can feel reassurance from her peers allowing her to do the best job she can. But also Yumi see's the value in a team, being able to learn of each other and take feedback, knowing she isn't perfect means she can learn off others and from mistakes she may make.

6Pancake

Level 260
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to apply to the faction, and we appreciate your interest. Furthermore, we hope you're excited to hear that you have been accepted into the Hospital Faction! You'll be contacted regarding setting your roles up shortly.

In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles. You will also be contacted over Discord in regards to receiving an introduction to your duties as a Hospital Worker and receiving the necessary equipment to follow through with said duties.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - @6Pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread