KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION
IGN (In-Game Name)
:
Neverjam

What is your discord name & tag?:
Springwood#2555

Previous bans:
On the account for which I’m applying for, I have an unfortunate history record. I have sincerely apologized for any inconvenience I may have given to any present or former staff members who had to cope with my immaturity whilst undergoing these punishments. I'm afraid I don't remember the specifics of the punishments as they all happened a long time ago. All of the punishments registered took place in 2018 to 2020, I have not been warned or banned until this time now and I intend to keep it this way.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server has increased hugely, owing to me having a lot of free time (as of currently). What keeps me active right now is my position as a Black Market Dealer, which I'm sure will grow if this position is conferred to me in the future. Nonetheless, I'm fairly active on the server.

What is your timezone?:
CEST, The Netherlands

List your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED

Ban Request #1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request #2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application #3 - ACCEPTED
Black Market Application - ACCEPTED
Black Market Application #3 - ACCEPTED

DENIED
Staff Application #1 - DENIED
Staff Application #2 - DENIED
Councilor Application - DENIED
Lore Team Application - DENIED
Black Market Application #2 - DENIED

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
My roleplaying experience is sufficiently accurate, having experienced a variety of positions on the server. Although many know me for my involvement in criminal roleplay, this aspect of roleplay is valuable. If done properly, you can learn and experience a whole new side of roleplaying despite your position. I'm very familiar with both detailed roleplay and just roleplay that the other party favors.

What is your motivation for applying?
I'm applying for the position of psychiatrist because I genuinely care about other people's mental health and well-being. Roleplay communities, I believe, can be unbelievably beneficial for people dealing with mental health issues because they provide an outlet for self-expression and a sense of connection. As a psychiatrist, I would be able to offer people support and guidance in a nonjudgmental setting. I have a wealth of psychiatric knowledge and experience that I am determined to use to help others. Self explanatory, I am excited about the opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and supportive community, and I am confident that my skills and experience meet the criteria for this position.

Which role are you applying for?:
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
When it comes to hospital work, I have a vast amount of experience and knowledge. I am well-versed in the numerous processes and procedures required to ensure the smooth operation of a hospital, such as checking in patients, maintaining proper medical records, and ensuring a healthy and clean hospital environment. I've had the opportunity to experience a variety of different roles within a hospital setting, giving me a broad understanding of the various functions and responsibilities of various healthcare professionals. I am confident in my ability to navigate a hospital's difficult and changing environment, and I am always eager to take on new challenges and learn more about this position.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Completely

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Completely

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Completely

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Completely

IN CHARACTER SECTION

SECTION I: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Cherishe Evans

Character’s Gender:
Male

Character’s Age:

Character’s Academic Background:
Cheshire Evans has a psychiatric and criminological background, as well as a Bachelor's degree in Psychology with a minor in Criminal Law. He then earned a Master's degree in Forensic Psychology, focusing on the intersection of mental health and the criminal justice system. He has a solid understanding of mental illness and its impact on criminal behavior, as well as the various treatment options and rehabilitation programs available for offenders with mental health issues, thanks to his studies. Internships and research projects in investigative psychiatric hospitals have also provided Kaede with real world experience.

Character’s Nationality:
Japan

Character’s Marital Status:
Unmarried

Character’s Religious Denomination:
N/A

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, English & a small bit of Albanian

Backstory:
Cheshire had a tough childhood. Growing up, he was frequently perceived as an outsider who struggled to fit in. He was a reserved and quiet child who kept to himself most of the time. His relationship with his family was strained, particularly with his father, who was emotionally distant and critical of him. These early encounters left him feeling isolated and misunderstood. Despite his tough childhood, Kaede was a brilliant student who was fascinated by the complexities of the human mind. He found comfort in books and spent the majority of his spare time reading about psychology and psychiatry. As he grew older, he realized he wanted to be a psychiatrist and help others who were undergoing similar experiences as he did.

SECTION II: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Cheshire has had a lifelong interest in the field of psychiatry, dating back to his postgraduate studies in Psychology. He pursued additional education in the field due to his passion for understanding the complex nature of the human mind and the various mental health issues that people may face. He earned a Master's degree in Forensic Psychology, focusing on the intersection of mental health and the criminal justice system. Throughout his studies, Cheshire gained a thorough understanding of the various treatment options available to people suffering from mental illnesses, as well as the impact of mental illness on criminal behavior. In addition, he gained practical experience working with patients in investigative psychiatric facilities and detention institutions.

Cheshire chose psychiatry and criminology as his fields of study because he believes that mental health is an important component of overall well-being and that addressing mental health issues is essential for reducing crime and reconviction. He is committed to using his skills and knowledge to help people suffering from mental illnesses live more fulfilling lives and to improve the criminal justice system's approach to mental health.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Cheshire completed a psychiatric residency to gain specialized training in the field of mental health. During this time, he had the opportunity to work with patients with a variety of mental health issues, as well as gain hands-on experience with various treatment options, such as psychotherapy and psychopharmacology. He had the opportunity to collaborate with a team of psychiatrists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients suffering from mental illnesses. This is Kaede’s second time applying for this very position in Karakura’s hospital.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Cheshire has the requisite experience to pursue a position as a psychiatrist. As previously stated, this is his second application.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Yes.

SECTION III: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Cheshire is a gentle and handsome man with a distinguishing feature of blonde tipped hair. He is well-known for his keen observation skills and natural ability to inspire others. He's a natural problem solver, capable of ****yzing situations and devising solutions. His keen sense of observation allows him to anticipate potential problems and take preventative measures. Cheshire is an excellent listener and communicator capable of connecting with others and inspiring them to work together toward a common goal despite his limit of talking. His blonde tipped hair adds a distinctive touch to his overall appearance. His ability to remain silent in situations that demand otherwise is what fulfills his position as a leader.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Cheshire is a committed and compassionate man who truly cares about the mental health and well-being of others, but there's something "unknown" about him, some may refer to it as a personal matter, while some may refer to it as a mystery.

ON DUTY
On the job, he is likely to be professional and committed to providing the best possible care to his patients. He is a great listener who can connect with patients and understand their specific needs. He is also methodical, capable of assessing the patient's situation and recommending appropriate treatment options.

OFF DUTY
Off duty, he may be perceived as a calm and patient individual who enjoys spending time alone and may have a hobby such as reading. He is also likely to be committed to furthering his education and staying current on developments in psychiatry and criminology.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Although Cheshire is known to spend a significant amount of time alone, nothing prevents him from achieving perfection or adversely affects his time with his patients.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Cheshire future plans may include working as a psychiatrist, assisting people with mental health issues, and working to improve the criminal justice system's approach to mental health. He may also want to further his education by obtaining additional certifications or degrees in the sectors of psychiatry and criminology. He may also wish to take on leadership roles in his field and serve as a mentor to other psychiatrists, nurses, and healthcare professionals. Nonetheless, Cheshire does not really look forward to the future nor does he think about it. He just lives to live, and does what needs to be done. Whatever comes, comes. Whatever goes, goes.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
His colleagues and patients are likely to respect him for his knowledge, skills, and commitment to providing the best possible care.

In terms of his self-perception, Cheshire may see himself as a living being dedicated to his work, someone committed to helping others and improving the criminal justice system's approach to mental health. Regardless of what others think of him or his position or experience in helping others, Cheshire finds himself just being there, squandering his life away. Cheshire may, on special occasions, actually think of himself as a good listener, communicator, and problem solver at times, but he fails to understand that his own problems cannot be solved.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread