Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

NewJersy

Discord Name & Tag:
ryan.#8719

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I would with full confidence say I'm very active on the server. I will say, my activity on other characters other than my EMS one has died down substantially, but that's simply because the majority of my characters were either Gang/CrimeRP or SchoolRP based; both factions I've grown tired and bored of. I would say I log on at least once or twice everyday, spending a few hours at a time each session. Of course, we all have lives outside of SRP so there will be some weeks or some days where I'll be less active than others, but at the end of the day I would consider myself one of the more active players in the community; I have remained this way for almost a year now and don't plan on regressing otherwise, unless something out of my control happens. Overall, I'd say I got 9.6/10 activity!

Account Activities:

uenj:
Probably one of my more inactive accounts; I hold the college masters role on this account and last time I was fairly active on this account is when I had my first Akihito Clan character. This is the account I first joined the server on, it holds most of my history and outside of SRP it is in fact my main account.

NewJersy: Do not base this accounts activity as my overall activity, truth is I haven't had a purpose for this account since I left College FB a few months back. Right now it holds the Grade-12 tag, I decided to ask for my College Bachelors to be taken away for whatever reason. I've met a lot of people on this account and have played an assortment of characters on it. I mainly plan on using this account because I don't really care for the Grade-12 tag and it also has MAX speed & acrobatics on it.

flclenjoyer: This is my Adult tag account! Many moons ago I was a Receptionist on this account, but I've mainly used it for my second Akihito Clan character as well as the notorious Shiin Izu. I've been involved with BMD (Bounty Hunting) activity and have had insanely cool interactions with people. I no longer participate in Gang or CriminalRP on this account, but I still use it frequently to work at the shops my character works at.

TheLoFis: Named after my favorite Steve Lacy album, TheLoFis is arguably my most important account on the server. On this account I hold the title of Clinical Lead of the Psychiatrist department in EMS! I've met many great people through there and I've met so many Officers through my position. My character, Tsugu Akihito, is also apart of an official family: The Akihito's.

DISCLAIMER:
While yes I am aware that my role within EMS may raise a few eyebrows, but I can assure you that it will not be affecting either one of my activities in each faction. I've shown in the past of how flexible I'm able to be, amongst being able to surpass quota requirements in multiple factions at a time. So if that ever becomes a concern to you while reviewing this I'd like to assure you that activity will most definitely not be affected at all. On a second note, I'm aware other applications are prioritized over mine immediately based off the sheer fact that I am in another faction to which I say is completely fine. I just wanted to clear any sort of concerns in case you had any reviewing this.

(UPDATED 4/1/2023)

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
ACCEPTED:
(EMS) Psychiatrist Application 2022
(KHS) Receptionist Application 2022
(VG) Akihito Clan Application #1
(VG) Akihito Clan Application #2

PENDING:
(KHS) HS Council Application #2 2023
(I have requested for this application to be deleted as I am no longer interested in joining the faction.)

DENIED:
(KHS) HS Council Application 2022
(TOWN) Priest Application 2022

What is your motivation for applying?:
I won't lie when I say I've had my eye on KPD for quite some time now; what can I say? Being a cop seems pretty interesting in the crime infested town of Karakura. I was never able to apply though since I had been a part of a verified gang which is obviously against the rules for being in KPD. Since the recent shut-down of the Akihito Clan, I've taken it upon myself to finally give this a try and apply for a position. I've gotten a chance to get to know a lot of the players already apart of the job and I must say it's given me more than enough of a reason to apply; between their writing abilities and how I've interacted with OOCly it's just a group I'd love to be a part of. While we're on the topic of writing,I should mention I care DEEPLY about my own writing and the idea of being able to write out a cop character and whatever he may get into is very exciting to me.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My overall knowledge of police work mainly derives off personal run-ins with officers on the server as well as whatever information is on the forums & discords. I will say, for someone who's never been in KPD I do believe I have pretty good knowledge on what you all do; I'll list some examples of material I have knowledge of below:

CCTV:
To the average player, CCTV are just simple cameras schemed throughout the town that watch over their everyday lives; to KPD, it's one of their greatest tools. Deep within the Police Station lies a certain room, the CCTV room. In there, police officers are able to access it, skim through past footage, and switch between cameras from practically every given point in the city. Police Officers mainly utilize this to locate people and evidence to help assist them on whatever case they may be on. In the past, there was no way KPD could actively view where players were, but now with the new plugin, officers can access various cameras and ACTIVELY see players walk around within the vicinity of the camera! Some areas of course lack CCTV and are considered 'blind spots', it's known that criminals will use these 'blind spots' to their advantage; it just goes to show how useful these cameras are to KPD.

PATROLLING:
While CCTV does a superb job of monitoring the town's citizens, it simply can not do it all. It's just the honest truth that in some cases it's better if the Officer discovers whatever may be happening before CCTV does; this also brings up the issue I stated before on how CCTV has some 'blind spots'. Patrolling is necessary for the KPD because it keeps the town on it's toes and safe; criminals would feel a whole lot safer doing what they do if they knew Officers simply lounged around in their station watching them from afar. Truth is that even if CCTV picks up someone committing a crime it doesn't mean that automatically means the end for them. In most cases, criminals wear masks that hide their identities from any given footage; cases like these call for an Officer to arrive on scene and confront the person in question face to face. However, there won't always be all the time in the world to get on scene, so having a few officers out at a time to patrol in certain areas not only reduces to chance of criminals being able to commit crimes, but also ensures the safety of all citizens who may be in areas that are too far from the police station to act upon.

INTERROGATION/QUESTIONING:
Ever heard of 'innocent until proven guilty'? Well, most cases have certain reasons to suspect certain people but can neither confirm or deny it due to lack of evidence. Oftentimes when this happens, if approved, Officers will be distributed a warrant to detain a citizen for questioning (if there is high suspicion and good reason to do so.) Detectives are usually the ones to handle situations such as these, and use a whole arsenal of mental games to try and pry out as much information they can without breaking any sort of article or law that protects the citizens of Karakura. These are significant to Officer's, as 'interrogations' can flat out prove whether a citizen is guilty or not. It's very important to know citizen's rights when going into these such as Article 14, which states: "Every person has the right to remain silent upon being detained, questioned, or interrogated. All people have a right to hire an attorney under these circumstances. It is the responsibility of law enforcement to inform any person undergoing these procedures."

EQUIPMENT:
I'll only be listing the items that I have knowledge of and experience with in the past; I feel as if it would be dishonest of me to list every item that's provided off the forums.

Baton: In all it's glory, the baton possesses all the needs an officer may need for close combat and to sedate any criminal that opposes a threat. While there may be 'stronger' and more 'efficient' options, this cold-steel weapon serves as a great method of taking down a criminal with non-lethal force! There's not too much to say about this, if you really take a moment to look at it you'll realize that it's not a very complex item; but it sure gets the job done!

Police Radio: Being in KHS & EMS, I'm very familiar with how the radios work on here. The only difference between the radios the police have is that they look 10x cooler. However, if we're talking about functionality it's a quick and effective way of communicating with fellow Officers & Government officials. These things can save an Officer's life if in need of immediate backup without the time to pull out your phone and risk it being taken - That's another thing, it can't be taken!

X-26 Taser: A quick and easy solution to dealing with an opposing threat without seriously damaging them! While that may be the case, this should only be used in cases where you or others may be put at danger by someone who needs to be subdued. You simply pull the trigger and keep a steady aim as pins attach onto its target and pump a small voltage to 'stun' its target in a sense. It's important not to abuse this or go over the top, as you can cause serious & fatal damage to your target.

Glock-17: A last resort. In most cases, you won't ever need to use this unless a criminal is opposing a SERIOUS threat to you or someone else. Semi-Automatic and certainly packs a punch; guns of course are not legal in japan in any sense, meaning you should take this item seriously. There's a reason after all why you have to be a certain rank to obtain one of these, these are weapons to kill. You're better off using the X-26 Taser to subdue criminals if that's what you're looking for.

Handcuffs: Strong & cold! Just how they should be; these handy little things are used for restraining criminals from doing anything that could potentially give them the chance to get away or even hurt you. Along with these handcuffs, officers hold a key to unlock and lock them of course. If you're cuffed, more than likely you're heading behind bars and there's no going back from there! Better prepare a good defense.

Crowbar: A curved piece of metal that serves great use to Officers when needing to get into places they aren't being welcomed into! Of course, if a permit is distributed to KPD and the culprit is refusing to open up, you go to the next best thing and PRY it open! Another interesting use of the crowbar I've found is lifting heavy objects, just a few months ago I had witnessed an event of the College Football team being stuck in a cave from fallen debris. Officers chipped in with crowbars and began pulling rocks out and creating enough space with the crowbars to get them out. So keep this on you, you'll never know when you'll need it!

Body Camera: Not just made for the protection & evidence collection for Officers but this also serves as a protective piece of evidence to protect citizens and their rights. In a perfect world, corruption doesn't exist and this shouldn't be necessary; however, this is not a perfect world. The body camera picks up all footage of an Officer's day-to-day life, whether it be patrolling, on a raid, or sitting at front desk, it's crucial to have one of these at all times while on the job. It can really save you some day!

Luminol Spray: Let's be honest, we've all been prompted with the "any dents/blood?" question after being searched and caught with a metal bat. Luminol Spray will help you find just that, it can serve as a great piece of evidence if detaining someone accused of assaulting an individual. You should always remember to pat down people who are being detained and spraying it with luminol to ensure they aren't causing harm to anyone.

RANKS:
Police Commissioner:
Top of the chain! The leader himself, the Commissioner. Whatever he says, goes. Has the majority say of who comes in and who goes out. Without them the police station would crumble before everyone’s little eyes.

Captain: The Commissioners right-hand man, leader of the main division, this is one extraordinary individual right here. Having to fight through the ranks and putting in all the time, work and effort they’ve earned themselves the rank of Captain. Anyone within their division reports to them, oh and if the Commissioner is out? Yeah, they’re your guy.

Detective Superintendent: The Commissioners. . Left-hand man? Superintendents serve the same purpose as the Captain only their respective division is, well, the detectives! Each of these roles are crucial for the KPD’s success and help new recruits flourish into the great officers they are today! Everyone in the detective division better report to them.

Detective Chief Inspector: You’ve made it to the next step now, which means you’re pretty good at what you do huh? Well you must be! Chief Inspectors play a crucial role in this division as they’ll be the ones assisting the Superintendent on almost everything!

Detective Inspector: Was that so hard now? You’ve made it to an official detective! Congrats! Not only will you be able to carry around your own very GLOCK you’ve got yourself a ton of investigative work to do! So what are you waiting for? Get to it!

Detective Constable: The division’s equivalent of a Cadet; that’s right, you’re back at the bottom again…! Kind of.Once you’ve gone through the training & exams regarding what it truly means to be a detective you’ll get out of here in no time. Make sure you pay attention as detective work is no easy task!

Lieutenant: Welcome to the Higher-Ups! You’ve come a long way since being a cadet, you’ve had to train dozens of recruits, arrested hundreds of criminals and most importantly you’ve shown enough leadership to earn this position. Here you’ll be tasked with a far greater responsibility; while still behind the Captain, you’ll be able to have a pretty big say on recruitment processes, potential faction changes, and so much more. Just don’t forget where you came from!

Sergeant: Seems like you’re getting the hang of this! Second-hand to the Lieutenants, they must pack a lot of faith into these guys. Giving a gun to any Karakuran citizen seems to be an accident waiting to happen but these guys? You can trust them!

Corporal: Look at you! Making your way up the latter I see? Good for you! Hope you’re ready to get training, because you’ll be doing THAT now! Now that you’ve proven yourself more than capable of being an Officer, it’s time you teach these rookies what it means to be a TRUE cop!

Patrol Officer: Welcome to the force! (officially that is…) You’ve gone through the detrimental trials of being a cadet and have landed yourself this nifty patrol officer position, woo-hoo! Now that you’ve become a full-fledged officer, why don’t you get out there and do your job? Patrol Officers do what the name entails, patrol! Of course that isn’t all they do, being an officer is no easy job. Making arrests, tackling crimes scaling from petty to minor, and the most grueling task of them all. . Front-Desk work.

Cadet: Rise n’ shine private! You’re in the KPD! Cadet, recruit, whatever you’d like to call them are the fresh meat of the police department. Within this role they’ll have to go through a series of training, exams, and scenarios that all lead up to the real deal. With much less responsibility than the roles listed above, you must stay on-top of everything if you wish to make it far in the department.

(UPDATED: 4/1/2023 - After looking further into it and using the knowledge I have, I put my best effort into providing accurate descriptions for each role within the KPD. If any information is incorrect, I do apologize and know I did my best to answer it to what I think each role means.)

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As I stated in my motivation in applying, Karakura is a town INFESTED with crime. Whilst the main idea of 'SchoolRP' is, well, SCHOOL, some may argue that CrimeRP plays a lot bigger part than the SchoolRP aspect of the server. With a town that's infested with crime and chaos, there must be some sort of law & order: The KPD. Every society needs some sort of people enforcing the laws upon its citizens, a society simply can not function without one. While SchoolRP might be a fictional world, with fictional things set in stone, at the end of the day we all play characters in a town with an ACTIVE government along with many citizens to go along with it. It's not why the police are important to SchoolRP, it's why they're NECESSARY to SchoolRP; a stable town can not run without a government and a police force, plain and simple.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Jimi Fry

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male - He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor's Degree in Law & Justice

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
English
French

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Twenty-Five years old with the mindset of an old-grouch. Fry had a full-beard and full-confidence within himself; charismatic as he is he tends to be sarcastic and witty. While he wouldn't call himself a 'people' person, he sure does find it hard to keep his trap shut. Nonetheless he wasn't a child, just an asshole, he shows respect to those he deems worth it and is a down to earth guy. He's passionate about what he does and puts his full effort into it, making him mentally and physically built for the job. That's right, standing at tall height of 6'3", Fry was a tank. While he lacked muscle definition, he was sturdy - Clearly this was a gift of genetics rather than working out. Perhaps his most prominent feature is his everlasting face of pure boredom.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
The only difference between his casual and professional attitude is his maturity. Whilst on the duty he's bound to take things more seriously, but he never lets that change his personality. He's still the same ol' Fry in and out of the job! With that being said I guess you can say he's a little more reclusive in a casual sense; enjoying the company at work, he likes to have his own free time to decompress and relax. All fries need to cool off at some point. . Otherwise you'll burn your tongue!

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
It all depends on the person. The overall idea of co-workers & teamwork isn't something he's opposed to; rather he likes to test the person out himself. If they work with him, he'll treat them as he likes to be treated, if they don't. . Expect some feedback. Generally speaking though he believes the idea of a 'team' can be very beneficial to society and any given thing in general - He expects quality and someone willing to put just as much work in as he is, that's how you win over Jimi Fry.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Interesting question! I'll let Fry answer this one. .
"If I have the choice, I'm the leader. . Without hesitation. Rather go by my own reasoning than some pinhead that's gonna screw us over."
It's no surprise that someone like Jimi Fry would want to be the leader. His ego and confidence simply won't let him be a follower unless forced to. He's smart and will go by what he thinks best, that's how he's always done it.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

It was in Fry’s nature to uphold the law in fact, it was in his blood. A long bloodline of lawyers had led all the way up to Jimi Fry, and the way things had been heading it would seem that bloodline would be continued – Wrong. Through the thousands upon thousands of hours studying, working, and trying for one goal, Fry takes a leap of faith.
Born in The City of Angels; Los Angeles, California. Fry had always carried the demeanor of your typical charismatic asshole, always thinking ahead of what to say and when to say it. Through his early years of schooling, to the end, Fry had always been pushed by his parents to excel and to exceed others. Law & Justice had always been an interesting idea to Fry, whilst there were many things wrong with the system he couldn’t help but find it interesting, all for the wrong reasons.
Regardless of Fry’s thoughts on the topic, he saw no reason to go against his father and his father’s wish; he’d become a lawyer and thrive to attend one of the best schools in the country, Berkeley University. Of course when the time came, there had been no reason for him to be denied admission, he was top of his class, within a long lineage of lawyers and alumni from far greater colleges. On paper, he was a star student.
Graduation. Summer. Packing up. Moving in. Just like that, with a blink of an eye, Fry was all alone in University. Fry couldn’t help but feel lost in this new environment; was it relief he felt? He had been freed from the man in his ear whispering forceful words to ‘do better’. – Yeah, now that he thought about it. . It was pretty shitty that he had practically been forced into a specific field of work his entire life.
Perhaps this was all too humble for Fry, for as I said he was always the ‘man with a plan’, thinking ahead for everything; this was something he wasn’t prepared for. An unfortunate situation to be dealt with, not being ready for University but absolutely no way to get out; what would his father do if he had already dropped out from University? It was hell and Fry was deep in the fiery pits.
Fry’s world that seemed to be crumbling down came to a halt; the world froze.
They had locked eyes in an instant; she was beautiful His world had stopped, who was this? – while Fry was on cloud-nine; her face began to scrunch, a grimace? She stood and stormed over, each step felt like a century as she approached, Fry’s heart was racing. She loomed over him as he sat there in awe and said. . “You keep making that stupid face at me and it’ll get stuck like that y’know.” – What?
Fry had met no girl quite like her; she couldn’t help but burst into laughter, “Sorry, sorry. . I’m no good with ice-breakers, that was a lil’ corny dont'cha think? - Whatever! Do you mind if I sit with you?” She seemed genuine. A lady full of life talking to a dull creature like him, who would’ve thought? Truth was they were more alike than they initially thought; Naoki Hamamoto, foreign exchange student from. . Karakura, Japan. They slowly began to relate on more and more things, both having parents pushing them to their limits and both not being quite ready for this place. Seemingly enough, university wasn’t so bad.
The years went by quick, already in their cap and gowns and ready to set on their next journey. The tides were calm and peaceful for the two lovebirds. . Until, the tidal wave hit. Naoki for quite some time seemed off, as if she had something to say but couldn’t muster the words to say it. Then, it came out, “Won’t you come back home with me Jimi?” – A request that lingered in Fry’s mind for a moment, as much as he wanted to he knew he was bound to this country via his father and his wishes to carry on his legacy. He smiled at her and chuckled, “I want you to stay here with me.” – A request answered with a request, she responded with a frown. Perhaps it was never meant to be. Fry was left with just one thing, an address and that was it.
Summer went by in a flash, no words spoken to each other since they split. Fry spent all this time blaming his father, his family, and what they’ve pushed onto him; but as time went on, realization slowly hit that it wasn’t anyone's fault but his own. He was his own man, had his own mind, yet he let the past control his current motives. With realization came regret and with regret came desperation. Letter after letter being sent but never one returned; it was hopeless. The next stepping stone in Fry’s journey was around the corner and he couldn’t be dreading it anymore.
It was that fateful day where Fry had his world sent back into an ice-age, a letter from Karakura, Japan. He stared at it for minutes on end as he carefully opened it. . English, that was a relief. His eyes scanned through the writing printed on the note; this wasn’t Naoki. . It was her parents. – Fry’s heart had stopped, with great regret they informed him that Naoki had been reported missing just a few months ago and apologized for the late response as they had been dealing with police to try and track down her location.
The letters kept going back and forth between Fry and the parents; updates were frequent. The letters came to a halt when Fry received a certain letter. It was an invitation, Naoki’s parents had wanted Fry to come visit Japan; it was only natural that they’d want to get to know a person that had been sending them letters about their daughter for months on end.
Fry had made the mistake of saying no the first time and wouldn’t do it again; he took whatever money he had saved up and without leaving any sort of message or words for his family, friends, and peers. . He left. Fry hadn’t known this, but this would be the last time he would leave home.
He was there, in their home. They sat down in the dining room. Fry had known about her parent’s wealth but to his surprise they lived in such a suburban home. What was it exactly they had called him over for? They all sat down accordingly, the atmosphere felt grim. . Then the words came out; they were intangible. He saw their lips moving but heard nothing, all he could do was feel his heart sink.
Perhaps it was their way of coping, but they wanted Fry to stay with them, offering housing, food, and whatever he needed.
As I said, Fry would never return home as he had found a new one. Left in his own thoughts and despair he had been unshackled from his past and shackled to the present. The guilt and regret had weighed him down and kept him bound to Karakura, Japan.
Two years had passed and Fry had found himself in a familiar place, isolation. His stay at Naoki’s parents was not very long, while they insisted on letting him stay he chose a different path. Living off the money he had, things were starting to catch up to him. Truth was he needed a job, he needed a life, he needed reason. He sought back on his past motives and ambitions and tried to recall what it was he really wanted. . That’s right, to uphold the law. With that being said, if he could not find Naoki, he’d make sure no one would have to experience what he had; Fry then finds himself at the town’s police station, The Karakura Police Department.
Fry was done isolating himself, he was done feeling sorry for himself, if he were to do anything he’d make a difference; as he walked out of the KPD he had felt a feeling he hadn't felt in quite some time; excitement.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

"I'd be damned if I saw a kid wielding one of those measly things in my face. No, it's not legal, far from it actually. You get caught with one of those and you'll be finding yourself behind bars in no time - or worse, in debt."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Cough Syrup - "Not sure what the hell kids are using this for nowadays but. . You got a cold? Dry-throat maybe? This'll do you good, tastes like shit but it does it's job. Guess it ain't so bad then. ."
Eye Patch (Left/Right)- " Seen a lot of people wearin' these around town. . If this is some sorta new fashion statement, tch, god bless us all. - You know what these are for; no one wants to see your monstrosity of an eye!"
Cane - "Dad carried one of these around. . Never knew why, he was healthy as one can be. - It's a cane, you use to help you walk. . Looking at all of you oldies out there."
Band-Aid - "Throw a band-aid on it is what I say. Unless you need to be rushed to the ER, get yourself one of these, it'll do you just fine."
Paracetamol - "Used to down these things like they were nothing back in University. . Looking back at it, probably not the best idea. - It'll help you if you got a mean headache though, that's for sure."

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
"There's a fine line of justice and brutality, that right there crosses the line. Might just be but whoever the hell it is I'd take any evidence I can get and make my move on them first. Of course, I'm not dumb enough to do something that'll get my ass in trouble but I would do my best to 'defuse' the situation to ensure the inmate & co-workers safety. Afterwards, I'd make sure that a co-worker of mine gets his ear talked off by one of our superiors. Quick, easy, simple."

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
"I'd do exactly what I'd expect them to do for me; step up and do something. I'd take any actions necessary to ensure the safety of my partner and to make sure the criminal is dealt with accordingly. If I had been in their place and they stood and watched me like a coward, I'd be livid. Every moment you don't take action you risk your partner's life, all Officers should have that in the back of their heads at all times - Once the criminal is dealt with give him a nice trip to the slammer and if necessary rush my partner to emergency services, let them do their thing and patch him all up and call it a night."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"I guess there's a bad apple in every bunch. . There's not much you can do without proper evidence and details on the situation. Making a base claim of 'This guy is helping criminal organizations!' with little to no evidence to support it is just gonna make you look like a fool; I am not one of those. Keeping a close eye on the situation, I'd bring up it up to my superior telling him about the 'suspicions' of your co-worker being corrupt and providing him whatever evidence I've gathered before hand to support it - From there we play it by ear, gather what we can and hopefully put a stop to the bastard."

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
"Gross. . The one thing I hate more than Phil Collins is a bastard who tries to barter with me. I'm not a traveling salesman, you can't buy your freedom off me. . As the old saying goes, you do the crime you do the time. In their case, they'll be serving extra for even thinking that option of giving me 'money' was on the table. Pitiful honestly. See you behind bars."​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread