Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

My Minecraft Username is YourDestr0yer2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, i do and my discord is CertainSnake#0287

How old are you? (Optional):
I am currently19 years old, soon to be 20

What is your time zone?:
My current timezone is GMT, however, when it gets closer to the summer time, it becomes BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am actually online every single day, for approximately 4 hours, this would mainly come into affect when I'm working, however, this only applies to the Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with the days that i have at college (Monday, Tuesday morning and Thursday) i will be online for around 5-7 hours on average, however, if I am not at college then my time online will be around 9-12 hours, possibly even more if this becomes a possible thing for me, unless of course, I do have to come off due to some sort of emergency that occurs, other than that, i will always be online unless some sort of emergency had come up, other than this, I will remain online

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned from the SRP server itself or even any of the discords that I, I also plan to keep my record clean by making sure to read the rules multiple times a week or month so that I can keep myself up to date with the rules just in case they do get changed even if it happened to change them even the slightest amount

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge and accept the fact that if I was to become inactive for too long then I will potentially be demoted and possibly relieved from my position in which I had applied for, meaning that I plan to remain online every single day on average for around 5-7 hours (hopefully)

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
The role I am applying for happens to be the Chef role

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Chef is someone who happens to be a person in which they provide all of the students with breakfast and lunch meals so that they can keep themselves going throughout the day, The chef will also be able to check up on students after the period of food has ended, guiding them to the classes if no receptionists are available in that moment in time. Another thing that the chef can and will do is try to prevent any fighting to break out whenever they're not serving the food to all of the students. After the chefs have served the food, they will be required to basically do anything apart from just standing around doing nothing, so this will include helping those who aren't able to find where the receptionists are or even any of the teachers, the Chefs will always and i mean always make sure that all of the students are satisfied with the food and that they can carry on with the day on a full stomach

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general when being on the SRP server, i would say that i have gained a substantial amount of experience when it comes down to doing roleplay, this can actually be backed up by the amount of times that i have been within the school teams both faculty and teaching, I have been as a receptionist twice now and a teacher that had the ability to be able to teach PE to the students at Karakura highschool, i had also gained a mediocre amount of experience when it comes down to doing GangRP, with the rolling or even the p2l, even further evidence of my ability to be able to roleplay was how much i was able to append each and every action that I had made when interacting with other people, it actually got to the point that i was able to make the full appended action (with Omega kid) of sitting down in a chair and drinking water, however, I do have a feeling that my knowledge towards all of it has become a bit distant due to my leave of around 3-4 months

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/yoshi-head-disappeared.47796/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-ukrainian-language.47943/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/aurelio-tutor-app.44976/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-receptionist-role.44478/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-12-age-request.44455/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchida-caretaker-app.44297/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-app.44192/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/meatlaser2-service-dog-app.44053/#post-137351 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-of-dog-oc.44056/ [Accepted] [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-a-shop.43154/ [denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-russian-app.41404/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-french-app.41043/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-pe-teacher-application.38672/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchidas-spanish-application.37552/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36730/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app-for-nikon.54797/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
The current role that I am in is College (Bachelors)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Nikon would proceed to go up to said student that was cursing towards his direction and calling him pathetic at the exact same time, Nikon would look up or down at the student (depending on height) and he would begin to tell them that they should not use such language as it could land them into trouble with the faculty and teachers, he would also be disapproving of the fact that the student had decided to use such words in the first place telling them they should know better, after telling them this, Nikon would let them off with a warning due to the fact they used the language that is prohibited within the school grounds, Nikon would then walk away from the student, however, if the student had decided to ignore Nikon, he would go back up to the student and tell them off yet again, this would be where the second warning came into play. After giving the second warning to the student, Nikon would hope that the student had decided that maybe they shouldn't say the things that they said earlier, but if Nikon was wrong and the students did use the words again, then Nikon would proceed to give them a warning for not listening to him.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Nikon would walk up to both of the students that had been throwing the punches from both sides, trying to split them both up (without violence of course) he would then make sure that each of the students had been split up from each other in order to prevent any further conflict between the two, after a couple minutes, Nikon would walk up to the both of the students separately and listen to each of the stories that they had to share as to why they decided to resort to such violence in the first place, after doing this; Nikon would then proceed to walk the both of the Students over to the Nurses office to get them checked out by the nurse so that they can be looked over for any injuries that they might have sustained from the brawl that they had recently partaken in with each other, after letting the students get checked out by the nurse, Nikon would then give both of the students a warning within reason, saying that if he catches them go near each other again and caught them fight then he wouldn't let them off the hook so easily, he'll give them a detention instead

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
First Nikon would proceed to walk up towards the person that was acting with such inappropriate and dangerous acts, telling them that they should know how to act, especially seeing as they are currently in the workplace and they should know to be responsible at all times when standing in that type of scenario, however, if Nikon noticed that the person/Colleague that he had just spoken to is still continuing the way that they were beforehand then he would proceed to talk to all of his other colleagues, telling them that they should maybe keep the irresponsible person(s) inside their line of sight just in case the situation takes a turn for the worse; Nikon would then go up towards a member of SLT and tell them all about what the misbehaving and dangerous member of staff is doing, making sure that the SLT know to have a word with them to stop it from happening, however if they still continue to mess about then Nikon would go to the SLT straight away which could possibly lead to the misbehaving colleague to get removed from his/her role within the school faculty team

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Nikon will make sure that he puts all of the employees before himself, asking them all if they would maybe want a tea or coffee to drink as he's at the machine, however, if the other employees turn him down then Nikon would proceed to make his own hot drink, before walking over to an open seat and speak to all of the other staff with a calm voice, remaining professional of course, as he's still on school grounds. If Nikon was alone in the break room however, then he would get the hot drink for himself, before drinking it at a steady pace to make sure that he makes as little mess as possible before he returned to his station inside of the cafeteria, getting ready to set up for the breakfast run or the Lunch run just in case all of the students are hungry for the food

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&#aa0078would give off a warm and vibrant smile towards the student that was on the other side of the counter, asking a question towards the student &f"what can i get for you today?" &#aa0078Nikon would then proceed to get the item that had been requested for by the student, the smile still visible upon his face as be placed the food on the counter, shouting &f"next!" &#aa0078instantly afterwards; waiting for the next student's request of what they wanted for lunch

/me &bwould walk over to the injured student, checking around them to see if nothing was out of the ordinary before proceeding to help the student onto there feet, making sure they can walk; Nikon would then assist them towards the nurses office, giving off a reassuring smile to prove that they should be okay and that they will be checked up on by the nurse that he has gone to

/me &bwould smile brightly when he greets his colleagues before the day started, saying &f"i hope you have an amazing day at work today!" &#aa0078Nikon would then make his way towards the cafeteria, the smile on his face as he began humming to himself, prepared to face the day that was coming towards him and ready to take it on

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Nikon Nishikawa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Niko

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Maths, criminology and psychology

Minors:
Sociology, English/liberal arts and Astrology

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Russian and Also Korean

Backstory
(703 words)

From birth till 18

Nikon was a child that was born into an extremely wealthy family that will remain unknown due to how dark the future of this family had grown, he was a child that had witnessed so many grim things from robberies all the way to murders, Nikon was just like any other ordinary child however, his family was actually very well known across the country of Russia due to the amount of money and power they held, however, when Nikon had turned the age of 11, all of this had slowly began to disappear, this would be because of the fact that his family had gone into debt and had owed a massive sum of money towards other people, these people being extremely dangerous to life. Nikon would always make sure that he had hid when they came over to his house so that he wasn't able to be taken from his family, that was until one day when he was at the age of 14 years of age, Nikon had sadly witnessed the thing that he never thought that he should have watched, something that would traumatise most after seeing it happen. . now what was that thing you ask? why it was the murder off his entire family, this including his parents, grandparents and even all of his siblings, he was the sole survivor of the incident, but he still wasn't very lucky, this would be due to the fact that after his family was killed, Nikon had been kidnapped by the strange people, taken all the way to Korea in which he was forced to learn his Korean which he eventually mastered by the age of 17 years old, he would have cried every single night due to how intense his life was with his kidnappers, that was until Nikon decided that now was the right time for him to make his escape, so that is what he did, he packed everything that he was allowed to own, and just ran for his life, he ran to the nearest airport so that he was able to board onto a plane with the passport that the kidnappers had gotten for him; days later after his escape, he would have managed to get the flight that he had hoped to get, this also happened on his 18th birthday, he felt extremely lucky and grateful to all of the staff at the airport that he had ran to prior to this day

19 to 30 (current)

At the age of 19 years old, a year after having landed in japan, Nikon would have fleed to a place inside of Japan that had the name of Karakura, this is the place in which he had applied to go to college in which he was accepted into, this gave Nikon hope and joy to the fact that he was able to turn his life around and that he is no longer in danger, that was until he was at the age of 20 years old, this was when he had gotten attacked by three masked people, those of whom have still not been discovered, but we'll move past that because now the male is 25 years old, healing his life once again, still remembering his old family that was in Russia. The male would be minding his own business, this was until he was approached by a member of both Hamilton and Nishikawa, they asked him if he was new and they wanted to get to know him, this was the day that he made new friends, sharing his past with what happened to him. . this was the day when he was asked if he wanted to join both families, and as Nikon normally does, he accepted the offer, so now, Nikon goes by the name of Nikon Hamilton Nishikawa, Nikon would have worked for anyone that needed food supplied for them, helping them any way that he could; now fast forward to the current time, Nikon has applied to a school called Karakura highschool for the position of being a chef at the academy with high hopes to being accepted, he would truly appreciate being able to help students with giving them the food that they'll need for the day

Motivation for Joining KHS:
The motivation that I have for joining such an amazing team that works for such an amazing school to be able to help the children to get the food and drink that they need to get them through their days, another type of motivation that I have received is from the both of the families that I am currently a member of have encouraged me to join as a chef because they both said that my cooking skills are amazing and they have all enjoyed the food that I had made for them

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
No, i do not have any experience of working within the school environment

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that my application should be accepted over all the other applicants is because I am promising that I will give 120% and even much more of my effort towards the role of being the Chef in the, another reason in which I believe i should be accepted the most is because in general, I love to cook for my entire family (these being Nishikawa and Hamilton of course) and they had both approved of all the food that I made, telling me that I should really become a cook/chef and so that I can cook for those in need

Additional notes:
i have no additional notes​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Chef! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread