What is your Minecraft Username?:
-NoS0UL_

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
-No recent Bans or Warns

What is your timezone?:
-GMT+1/GMT+3

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
-SoulAnatomic#4641

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):​
Application List:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-fixed-application-ii.50489/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-jsl-language-fixed-application.50360/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2-items-got-kidnapped-by-editmode.50649/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-third-language-application-fix-1.52163/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-korean-language-application-fix1.52162/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-tutor-application-fix-14-07-2022.51843/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2-items-got-kidnapped-by-editmode.50649/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/baseball-plugin-took-my-items.52430/ [Accepted]
[Reviewed]
[Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-jsl-app.51904/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-korean-app.51905/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.50314/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-fixed-application.50357/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.50313/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/▌a-new-crime-role-▌hacker-▌ඞ-▌.53492/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-builder-application-fix-05-07-2022.50144/ [Denied]
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nos0ul_s-app-college-councilor-position.54830/ [Denied]
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nos0ul_-kpd-detective-application.61333/ [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a comeback player to SRP. I used to be a part of a wide range of communities. After a break, I decided to continue the trip in SRP and focus my knowledge of acting and gaming based on leisure time in different spheres.

Before leaving SRP I was an active interior designer in Misfits Tailoring and a Manager, additionally, I did partake rp in the Baseball team of college, worked in different shops and became a part of Karakura school [Tutor, professor role].
Another contribution to the server I have made is making variety of proposals for events and even shared my experience of detail RP at a time. (see:

I have helped over 15 new players adapt to the environment and help them get along with the system.

I have constantly engaged with players and assisted them with minor things such as interiors, and backstory writings, I have once written lore for Ketsueki Family and Hayashi Clan. (You can verify this with ReaperLove#0810)

List your accounts and roles on this server:
SoulAnatomic [Adult]
NoS0UL_ [College][B]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
-I confirm my responsibility to stay active and approve of removal.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
-Student council is a group of pupils that represent voice of students. They are essential parts of the educational hierarchy as they are playing vital role in school. Like employees or higher on hierarchy list staff members of school, a student council as member, ensure pupils follow school conduct and don't cause chaos. For instance, stopping fights, bullying, ensuring students participate mandatory activities that they are assigned to. While being equal to all students student council as group have right or power to report troublemakers to SLT. Whilst working hard dealing with student queries and sorting school rules student council is responsible for organizing school venues to ensure school members engage with each other and enjoy their time in the social curriculum not being pressured and stressed hard about only studying.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
-OOC: to goof around and enter the wildframe of roleplay in school, creating school lore with players and enjoy quality free time. IC: The character seeks to get along with the town and as a goal-seeking persona fulfil their motive to assist those in need.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
-I am and do acknowledge my duties as a council member. I am rather brainstorming when it comes to need suggesting ideas. I do believe my proposals for events could be useful or sometimes hard to make it work, but it is not something I fear, because within time and help of other council members we can create spectacular events.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:​
Council:

Vice-President and President of council team

Roles of Vice-President and President in council stand on top of hierarchy in group as they lead the council and moderate its activity. They are ones to process wherever council decision is going to be performed and give finalizing markings on it. For instance, when council hosts a meeting about performing specific event council leaders (VP and President) are ones to give thumbs up to perform it in action. They also manage council team and ensure each member is following student conduct and is not abusing their power, in case of code breaking they are free to remove member of council and report them to SLT. When comparing both roles VP will be someone as right hand, managing small requests and manage structure while President is one to take all essentials and present it to the higher ups if needed. If councilor wants to become President of team they must show high activity and competence and reach position of VP; this is where VP has chance to become President and take the spot of leadership in case original President steps down due to number of reasons (They are leaving school/graduate, they are being voted to be removed from president position by council and SLT approval).

Councilor

Councilors are like working bees of hive, they maintain and assist school staff controlling school conduct ensuring no rule breaking is performed on working hours. They have right to attend detentions and report troublemakers to VP or President. No exception like other students, they must follow school rules and can be reported for not following it if evidence provided, they also can't abuse their power and can't give out detentions. Like VP and President of council they must show example to other students recreating high standard of school and smart activity. When needed they provide support to pupils and accept their requests. They are also a power house that provides event ideas to keep school active and fun for all members. Like a big family they seek to maintain productivity in council circle and assist each other when needed. Making proposals in meetings and sorting paper is a classic role model for council when it is quite day in school.

School Staff:

SLT

SLT includes most respected and crucial figures of school/college: Vice-Principal and Principal that are mainly responsible for school and Vice-Dean and Dean individuals maintaining college. These roles are ones to accept councils ideas, discussing it with VP and President of council. They have biggest power in hierarchy and are ones to control and supervise council. While maintaining rules and work progress in school, they ensure students, employees and staff follow it and take needed actions if something is reported or requested. This group of people are ones to sponsor school's activity and ensure education and activity in school is stable. They are ones that can add or remove members from working team of school.

Teachers, Professors and Employees

The standard adult group that is doing educational and care work in school. While teachers and professors host classes, employees like nurses, caretakers, chefs, receptionists, librarians and tutors maintain side work of school on working hours. All of these roles require to maintain school conduct and it is one of common things with council. Together with councilors school staff catch rule breaking pupils and ensure school is staying on smart level, meaning checking education and interest progress. Teachers and Professors are free to request educational based events which will be ****yzed in council and devised a working scheme and performed in action in case of approval of higher-ups. Teachers can also have right to send council members to class if it is mandatory (College Council members).

Student associative:

Journalist

Information is one type of power that allows individuals to maintain social curriculum. Journalists are ones to record school events, notice school changes and provide any information that is going around in school. They give basic overview of what is happening in school and council can rely on it and develop strategies in case any of reported news are creating negative image on school, or gather more data from it in case they need inspiration and ideas based on what all students like (e.g. following school trends and hot topics like dress code for a special day or interesting food idea to provide in canteen for Halloween or Christmas).

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
-As councilor it is my duty to ensure to break the fight between students. If they don't listen I will give them 3 warnings. If they don't follow after 3rd warn or try to escape I report them to a detention for disobeying school policy. No student is allowed to verbally abuse each other on school grounds as it breaks rhetorical image of school and damages reputation.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
-I request for assistance on radio: describing how they look and initiate available school staff and council members to assist me searching for them. In case of a failure it is a must to continue to patrol school and look out for them. If found someone that look like them ask them to show their belongings as they were proving a risk and possibly ruining school smart image and reputation.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
-I would observe scenario if noticed actual evidence that councilor is abusing their power unreasonably step in and ask them to calm down and stop. If however, they end up refusing, I would report them to VP and President of council for further investigation and possible strike for removal.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
-If it happened and I missed information for following reasons - feeling sick, tired, stressed, busy sorting crucial for council task, I would apologize at the end and request a team member, VP or President to spare some time and rediscuss the meeting information after school or on their free time (Like responsible person offer them a cup of coffee as an apology for taking their time). I would also be more cautious and ensure I don't have any distractions on following meetings.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
-I would apologize and refuse their request. If they would pressure me I would inform them that it is against my training ethic and if they wouldn't stop I would be forced to report them to VP and Council President for not cooping and forcing me to do something that I am not obliged and allowed to. In case they would listen me first time and stop with request I would notify VP and council president to stay on look out in case they try to force students into something they are not allowed to.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):​
[!] this is still a processed idea, however, it does sound promising if engaged well with [!]
1686524310215.png

"Like a traditional Karakura citizen, no one can last whiteout interfering paranormal and poltergeists of the town... countless times has it happened, yet no one learns from mistakes... yet this time mass changes bout to happen.."

The Event idea would be creating a lore-based venue in school. It will involve myth plays from the forest that later on will be initiated in school by mods. For instance, in this one, create a Kodama ghost of the forest interaction between students. The event will last for chosen by team time. It begins when council students decide on barging into old library, stunning upon an old book which had been a diary from years ago. In there, they note interesting content that later on they cover with school journalists. This hot spot becomes a trend in school as the book reveals an interaction of an old-missing student with Kodama's ghost, bringing back an old legend. It reveals that the spirit had a secret that was never meant to be opened by living otherwise a curse would fall under the sinful mortals.

The school council decided to play the print moments from the diary on chosen venue day to students, little did they know it will invite some unwanted guests. . . In the intercourse of venue, most part went smoothly, the play made part of the moody students fall asleep, while others enjoyed old classic horror drama. A play of 5 students, recreating a ghost-3 human-2 animal interaction (all non-human students dressed in costumes). The whole play would be somewhat similar when Kodama ghost and old bear cave with well summoning happened, however, here students brought an old school relic that was used for summoning spirits, which was a used decoration before the renewal of institute and hidden within the basement's depths. As play goes one, students fill out on all diary's steps and as the secret was revealed sudden lightning strikes down through the roof making all freeze in one spot.

The actual Kodama ghost appears as it says [chosen by the ghost-mod] phrase, it directs one finger at center of the school and trails out as a bashing chain of lightnings happens outside. All shocked students would follow the crazy and unbelievable madness to the center of the school, as they see the center tree spilt in two and the relic that was shown in theatre place spawned in the middle of it with fresh bloody carving 'The foolish one's, will taste the bitterness'.

This begins another week of paranormal events in school, where SLT tries to ensure students of the happened as a 'climatic accident' while in reality students would encounter poltergeists and some may be hurt...

Over this event council students must gather active players and figure how to end the curse (aka completing chosen few days with classroom challenges where ghost ICLY puts students in risk and where they have to pay for disturbing it's peace)

Hinge, the diverse play event allows players to enjoy some less realistic but more common to srp Halloween period event. Giving players reward totems at the end for completing each ghost challenge before it is finally sealed (how many challenges there be? decision of ghost-mod)

While this type of event happened similarly in past, it is still different from what I have searched around lore and could give fresh ideas of creating new ghosts if not bringing the Kodama.

How the Event Benefits for Council:The event provides good flexibility. While it is not as direct and traditional to see in realistic roleplay, it offers players to engage in something that always remains trendy and catchy - Scary, Ghost based content. For the council, this would create opportunities to make some big adds to sever: Creating lore based reports with journalists on forums and talk about it in icy bases; Engage players in school to participate not only class made content but additionally something more intriguing killing the moody monotony of school classes; putting an adventure tasks figuring mystery of curse that would be awaken during the theatre play and beat different challenges (that will be made by mods and event team..).
What roles involved in:Council, Journalists, Event team, School/College players, School staff if wanted, mod playing the ghost, potentially maidens if needed at the end.
How Long event would last:It would take a good one OOC week or week of Halloween. If needed can be expanded to make flexible time capabilities.
What is the key point in the event:Taking an old ghost lore of Karakura (can make a new one e.g. Lady's with Black Cat Clock myth.. or smt) where students dig up and find something related to it like in this case a book found in the library and relic stunned upon basement by accident, students begin rumouring about it and soon council decides to put the hot shot topic to the theatre play where they recreate diary-mentioned steps of some ritual which actually triggers the relic and summons the ghost which curses the school..

Now awoken ghost creates challenges School students and there to be players to complete a given number of tasks for the curse to fade, otherwise, it will haunt the school for centuries...
Where would it take place:It would be going in school during the breaks or whenever ghost mod decides so..
Are there any rewards to it:For each completed tasks, players that have done it receive a ghost totem..
Is it a minor/average/big event:This is an average-sized event as it involves a specific location and plays around it.
What are the main disadvantages to it and is it monitored?New players will mostly fail to coop with this event, It is interesting but requires motivation to it, it is a good idea if there are no event ideas to make and when it is really needed.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Soi'jvu (aka Soi) Ya

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
030-329-4072

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Soi'jvu is an active student whom sworn to keep vibe-full life and creating likeable atmosphere for others. Finding compromise with challenging behaviours is his personal talent as he turns all chaos into a joke and uses thoughtfulness over physical force. Boredom is somewhat they seek to avoid as then there is no motivation to stay in the place, thus the character remains engaging most of the time. If sad Soi remains silent and requests people to leave him alone, or hide it with obvious fake-smile smirk. As a kid, he grew in non-traditional Korean family where he was left alone most of the time, thus, the loneliness that he uses sometimes to run away from own troubles becomes his own fear, hence, chatting with students helps him to escape the past trauma. As they join the council, they will seek to overcome the personal weakness and become more reliable student-example for others. Soi's favorite place of the school is garden where he spends time doing his work and chatting with students.

Outside of School Soi either chills around shopping district eating beloved italian pasta at La Casa Nostra, or roaming around streets and being a curious 'cat' persona going deeper into fishy areas hoping to see something interesting.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Korean male stood 6’3; 132lbs. The light blue eyes would sharpen the fragile-looking face. His slim-built body would be outstanding with silver piercings on ears, followed by appealing tattoo: 808 on cervical back. Vibrant lavender and bold black cedarwood cologne would accent male's appearance. His fluffy pink hair would remind somewhat of fresh Sakura pettles blooming or teasing to touch plushies covering.
1686526588163.png1686526619512.png1686526654144.png1686658033984.png
1686526689354.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Hmm let me see, I am for sure a casual student with no reflective quirks. My most unique side is my commonality, I don't judge and I don't rush. I take my time understanding the case and getting best of it, panicking or being overly excited about something shouldn't be a part of the do-deal. I don't do drama unless someone insults SKZ, kidding.. maybe not.. Anywho, I am rather punctual when something intrigues me and especially honest efforts is what I can give, I am interested in council and as long as it is this way I will make it shine! I don't need power in school, I just want to engage with students, knowing I am council they can legally come for help to me and feel safer than chatting with some stranger looking like 'office' series background player. If you looking for creativity, I am sure to buy the slot to there. If I had to associate myself as a store I am like... not Walmart... no definitely not Tesco.. I am like an IKEA with summer sales season on it.

Why do you want this position?:
I have spent quite some time in Karakura now, understanding current trends and wish to get more social interaction around, I would love to join Council community! I have enough high grades to pass it through example student and I can always be there for others, when they need help or directions. I don't mind staying overtime and do the work, being part-time workaholic is something that was in my blood ever since I entered independent life routine. I do work outside of town, however, I am sure I will manage to put all the needed time to lead other students onto cool and solid life. When my mom was alive she would always motivate me to do my best and get all out of my life, staying in one spot is not healthy enough and for farse fact is not gonna get me anywhere. Most of our generation despises the education system, thus some fall under prioritizing studying and leaving school as soon as possible. Yet again, there are those who want some diversity in educational routine, I would like to become part of the team mainly because of it! Ehh.. bullies and fights? I mean I am sure I can stop it, as long as it is on school grounds I will do what the rules say.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Mostly opportunity to make events and ability to let students open up to me knowing I am someone who does it for work and won't share it by legal reserves. I don't seek to become council president I am not a leader, I would say I am like a useful pawn or at times a dark-horse that can strike a good progress when asked.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I know how to work in teams, I am also brain stormer so if you need ideas I would probably give you a green list that could be worked on and made into interesting plan. I am also rather active person, so ensuring students have fun time and don't cause trouble would be somewhat you can rely on me.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, The council have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your Formatting was very messy.
- A lot of your answers did not align with what we are looking for within the council

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread